[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

name some /co/ parents that would greatly inprove their kids

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: image-9.jpg (56KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image-9.jpg
56KB, 640x480px
name some /co/ parents that would greatly inprove their kids behavior if they would just simply turn off the TV, sit down with their children, and hit them.
>>
Lisa doesn't need a beating, she needs to be exposed to the realities of the world outside of her kiddy pool that is grade school as she does not cope well with people as intelligent or more intelligent than she is and that shit just don't fly
>>
File: tumblr_npdywg4GCM1rtntdlo5_1280.jpg (19KB, 479x319px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_npdywg4GCM1rtntdlo5_1280.jpg
19KB, 479x319px
>>
>>93941692
Can you imagine how much money she has wasted on gas simply because of Candace's obsession with catching Phineas and Ferb red handed?
>>
Remember that time Lisa denied the holocaust?
>>
>>93941524
But he already do that with Bart
>>
>>93941692
>hitting a teenager with genuine psychological problems
You'll do a lot more harm than good.
>>
>>93941524
>hitting an 8 year old for having a fear of god and wanting her family to go to heaven
not really lisa's fault op
>>
>>93941524
Bender get off the internet.
>>
>>93944194
no, that was George Bush senior

>>93944258
of course, nowadays when children act like fucking idiots and throw tantrums it's because they have genuine psychological problems and not because they need some good guidance from their parents, and by good guidance I mean a good spanking. ever heard of "The Miracle Worker"
>>
>>93944573
>and by good guidance I mean a good spanking
That isn't guidance.
>>
File: I think I can pick her off.png (383KB, 623x393px) Image search: [Google]
I think I can pick her off.png
383KB, 623x393px
>>93944151
That was a good one
>>
OP, you didn't turn out to be a failure because your parents didn't hit you, you turned out to be a failure because you're a crappy human being.
>>
>>93944573
Dude, Candace literally hear voices in her head, this is not the type of problem that you can solve by beating the shit of her.
It's not like when your father beat you for being a faggot.
>>
>>93944465
Bender is the internet sir.
>>
>>93941524
Nelson
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.