[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A show that you think ended too early and youve wanted to come

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Jenny Wakeman.gif (23KB, 265x200px) Image search: [Google]
Jenny Wakeman.gif
23KB, 265x200px
A show that you think ended too early and youve wanted to come back and get a new season or two.
Or hell just a cartoon you wish got one more season

But it comes back with a TV-MA rating.
How would this rating affect the show in your mind?
>>
>>93930921
Shezow.....shezow....shezow......shezow....SHEZOW..SHEZOW S H E Z O W
>>
>>93930921
The problem with this show is that it wasn't allowed to be the action-comedy it clearly wanted to be and got stuck in the comedy-only ghetto.
>>
>>93930921
Invader zim, have johnen go full out on gore and cursing, but have the network mandated that gaz be aged up and used for sexual fan service teenage robot should be made into a hentai series
>>
>>93931083
>gaz be aged up and used for sexual fan service
bigdad.jpg
>>
>>93930921
I have three words for you
Gratuitous
Automaton
Nudity
>>
>>93930921
>ended too early and youve wanted to come back and get a new season or two.
Motorcity
Sym-bionic Titan

>Or hell just a cartoon you wish got one more season
Megas XLR

>But it comes back with a TV-MA rating.
Teen Titans

Motor City and Sym-bionic Titans should be obvious. Neither got anywhere close to having proper closure and were great shows.

Megas XLR got close to a proper ending, but a final season where the Glorft are beaten for good would be awesome. Especially if it involved going to the future.

A final season of Teen Titans could be done like Samurai Jack where it's pretty much the same but with a bit of actual blood, killing, and maybe some swearing.
>>
>>93933153
> Samurai Jack
... no
>>
File: edgelord.jpg (60KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
edgelord.jpg
60KB, 600x450px
>>93933153
>A final season of Teen Titans could be done like Samurai Jack where it's pretty much the same but with a bit of actual blood, killing, and maybe some swearing.
>>
Pirates of Dark Water
>>
>>93933153
Sym-Bionic Titan could really, really benefit from an MA rating. They could kill off one of the protags in a three-parter special, and the Titan System is incomplete permanently.
>>
File: Getchya.jpg (394KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Getchya.jpg
394KB, 1920x1080px
>>93930921
>>How would this rating affect the show in your mind?
>girls aged up to 18
>Enter the Out Of Control phase of their careers

I want this real bad.
>>
>>93933153
>Teen Titans

Blood? If it fits the tone of a fight, fine. We already had stuff like Trouble in Tokyo with Robin beating on that paint guy and looking like he was covered in blood.

Killing? I guess it wouldn't be the first superhero show to do it.

Swearing? Why? Why does a show having characters go "DAMN" make it more appealing to you?
>>
Gravity Falls!

>>reads the spoiler

Well, they are 13 now.....
>>
>>93933153
>Megas XLR got close to a proper ending, but a final season where the Glorft are beaten for good would be awesome. Especially if it involved going to the future.
This, fucking this. I wanted it so much tho I am still satisfied that it got an ending at least.
>>
>>93931026
FPBP
>>
>>93930921
Chowder needed one more season Instead of wrapping the series up in a single episode.
>>
12 oz. mouse
it was supposed to be the "not what it seems" show way before AT, GF, SU and stuff
but the ending kinda got rushed
>>
File: missionhill1.jpg (88KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
missionhill1.jpg
88KB, 600x450px
this or MTV's downtown, but they probably wouldn't work today.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.