[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"I am an angry fish man and I want to fuck ur wife! I am

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 484
Thread images: 81

File: namor-113025.jpg (101KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
namor-113025.jpg
101KB, 550x550px
"I am an angry fish man and I want to fuck ur wife! I am a great character, right?"
>>
>>93918742
Yes you are namor.
>>
>>93918755
Thank you! I too think that a character doesn't need good stories to be amazing, just two character traits are more than enough to capeshit. IMPERIUS REX!
>>
>>93918742
He has a small dick, canon.

Him and lex luthor probably have the smallest dicks of all superheroes.
>>
>>93918742
Why are you talking to your trident?
>>
File: Namor1.jpg (375KB, 661x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Namor1.jpg
375KB, 661x1024px
>>93918742
Namor is a superb character.
>>
File: Namor2.jpg (862KB, 1249x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Namor2.jpg
862KB, 1249x1920px
>>93918845
Just superb.
>>
>>93918845
Fuckin' dogs 'n barrels ammaright?
>>
File: 1498475287896.jpg (298KB, 475x801px) Image search: [Google]
1498475287896.jpg
298KB, 475x801px
>>
>>93918742
>He didn't read Everett's Manor.
Shame on you. That shit's amazing.
>>
>>93918742
It's more "a half breed anti-villain hates his human side as much as he loves his atlantean people"
>>
>>93918845
>>93918871
I know why is that funny? Because it is spot-on.

Namor is just THI. Angry fish man. Nothing more. He had decades be grown beyond this and didn't. His fans only like him for homoerotic reasons, so they don't care about characterization, but sane people see how shallow he is.
>>
>>93918962
>shallow character
>lives in the deep blue sea

it's poetic
>>
>>93918962
Have you considered this was always the point? That it's both interesting but also funny?

Like for fuck's sake, the dumbass thought he could just put on a funny accent and pretend he's German and the krauts would believe him.
>>
>>93919015
I have never seen anyone saying that they like Namor because he is shallow. It usually is the homoerotic side that gets them ("I like him because he is ALPHA!!1!", or "I like him because he is hot!").
>>
Better than Aquaman.
>>
>>93919077
That's a nice anecdote, anon.
I like him because he's both a bit menacing and funny at the same time
>>
>>93918962
Dude I posted that and I love Namor, calm your ass down. He's not treated that well but there's a lot of directions you can go in, there's a lot of comic book history you can tap, there's a lot of fanservice you can provide. He's a fine character.
>>
>>93919100
Objectively false.

You actually get to see Arthur being king, while Namor never. Also, Arthur has more than two character traits, while Namor doesn't. This is why Aquaman has well-liked ongoings while Namor doesn't sell for shit.
>>
File: Namor.jpg (854KB, 1445x1079px) Image search: [Google]
Namor.jpg
854KB, 1445x1079px
>>93918742
>>
>>93919178
>Being a king makes you a better character.
>The quantity of broad traits determines character quality.

What the fuck am I reading.
>>
Angry, shallow, smallest dick, wants to fuck your wife, dumbass…sounds like Trump.
>>
>>93919217
>More of angry fish man being angry for no reason
Amazing. Even my dog can express more than one emotion. I hope all Namor fans are also fans of my dog.
>>
File: IMG_2846.png (461KB, 870x722px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2846.png
461KB, 870x722px
>>93919261
Is this what you're after?
>>
>>93919258
>>Being a king makes you a better character.
Both are kings, but you only get to see it with Arthur.
>>The quantity of broad traits determines character quality.
More like "one of these characters clearly has more depth than the other".
>>
>>93918742
He is more than just angry and horny. OP obviously does not read anything that involves the character.
>>
>>93918797
>Thank you! I too think that a character doesn't need good stories to be amazing, just two character traits are more than enough to capeshit. IMPERIUS REX!
Oh it's you again.
>>
>>93919409
Yeah, he also... he also has a silver-tongue when he tries to fuck your wife.
>>
>>93919451
Reminder that the last thread ended with Namor fans admitting that his stories are trash.
>>
File: 45436565.jpg (118KB, 736x1086px) Image search: [Google]
45436565.jpg
118KB, 736x1086px
>>93919525
>Reminder that the last thread ended with Namor fans admitting that his stories are trash.
Wow, you go and admit of being the same spaz as well. Anyway, I miss that thread end, and I happen ato I disagree.

But, ok OP, let’s give in your autistic fits for a second… you know how there’re movies where certain side characters that are really fun to watch, or amusing enough, and people like them? They say “X” was the best part of the movie, or “X” was one of my favourite characters, despite the fact the whole thing wasn’t about them, and overall they were pretty one-dimentional?

Maybe Namor doesn’t have classics under his belt, he doesn’t have a “The Killing Joke” or a “Demon in the Bottle”, where he’s the star of it, but he’s been around for the better part of a century, played a role in countless titles, ongoings and minis, so, why is it so hard to believe that thanks the sheer volume of appearances, that all mantained a pretty heterogeneous personality for him, he might have developed a group of fans? Like countless other characters did before and after him? Why does it bother you so much?
>>
File: RCO015_1462156882.jpg (418KB, 1041x1600px) Image search: [Google]
RCO015_1462156882.jpg
418KB, 1041x1600px
>People cared more when Bizarro died than when Namor died.
>>
>>93919769
>and I happen ato I disagree.
You apparently don't, since you are basically saying that his stories ARE trash and you like him because he is a one-dimensional character in the background.

>Why does it bother you so much?
I don't like one-dimensional characters in the background.
>>
>>93919784
To be fair no one was reading squadron supreme
>>
>OP got cucked by Namor, that's why he keeps making these theads

Don't worry Reed, I'm sure the ol' rubber dick will have that whore of a wife of yours running back to you soon enough.
>>
>>93919993
>You apparently don't, since you are basically saying that his stories ARE trash
Nop, I'm saying none of his stories are genre redefining masterpieces, because I'm pretty certain that's the only thing that would convince you.
John Byrne's run is good, the Suma-Ket Saga with Jae Lee's art was awesome. Milligan's Sub-Mariner is loads of fun, Giffen's Defenders: Indefensible is on par with his JLI run, Grant Morrison's 1234 is another story where Namor is downright perfect---

>I don't like one-dimensional characters in the background.
Oh wait, you're retarded. My bad.
>>
>>93918742
Namor should rejoin x-men
>>
>>93919993
I don't get what's wrong with having a fovourite side character,I love plastic man but he hasn't held a long running series,had his own killing joke or had a really in depth character outside of some hints here or there,I still like him,he has great interactions with characters I like,

Anon if people claim namor is the greatest or best character then yeah there bullshitting,but there's nothing inheritantly wrong about liking one dimensional characters,I love the emporer in star wars bit he's a shallow evil cackling mad man,but I like him because he entertains me,depth=\=entertainment and even a shallow character can be entertaining when written in a fun way
>>
>>93920171
>John Byrne's run is good
>Giffen's Defenders: Indefensible is on par with his JLI run
Oh wait, you're retarded. My bad.

>Grant Morrison's 1234 is another story where Namor is downright perfect
It is literally "angry fish man trying to fuck someone's wife". Well, you're right, it is the perfect Namor characterization, since it is the only one.
>>
>>93920182
Gillen wrote the best Namor

Also, I think we should dismiss that retard and just post some art
>>
File: cap and namor.jpg (188KB, 745x1189px) Image search: [Google]
cap and namor.jpg
188KB, 745x1189px
>>
>>93920260
>Liking one-dimensional characters
>"People who don't like shallow characters should be dismissed."
Huh.
>>
>>93918742
I wish they could just keep him on the Avengers.

The team needs that total asshole member that still comes in and saves everyone despite hating half of them. And he was Marvel's first Superman character.
>>
I like Namor. He has pride, power, and he don't take no lip off of nobody

People try to talk down to him, and then he reminds them that he is the ruler of 70% of Earth
>>
File: ff1234_03_009.jpg (890KB, 1280x1933px) Image search: [Google]
ff1234_03_009.jpg
890KB, 1280x1933px
>>93920249
>Not liking Indefensible
>Saying 1234's Namor was angry.

OP, you're just embarrassing yourself.
>>
File: Avengers 061 (2003) 007.jpg (164KB, 672x1033px) Image search: [Google]
Avengers 061 (2003) 007.jpg
164KB, 672x1033px
>>93920332
>>
>>93918962
He has become a villain
>>
>>93919784
He really should have been a bit more durable than that. The guy has thrown down with top tier superbricks enough times in the past that some heat vision should not be an instant I Win button.
>>
>>93920390
>Liking one-dimensional characters
>"OP YOU ARE EMBARASSING YOURSELF"
Also, this is literally "I plotted to kill your husband so I could fuck you". Sounds pretty "angry man trying to fuck someone's wife" to me.
>>
>>93920182
Because you only like a character designed to be a homoerotic mess of self loathing in a speedo. ie NOT A CHARACTER
>>
>>93920324
There's not liking a character and then there being so buttblasted others do you need weekly threads to vent
>>
I like Namor
The Depth mini-series was GOAT
>>
File: implying.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
implying.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
>>93920366
Come on...can't you just admit that you like the shallow 1 dimensional *Not*character because you like the mostly naked guy in a speedo?

There is nothing to like about the guy outside of the homoerotic design. Nothing, he has literally nothign
>>
File: 1310581525531.jpg (7KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1310581525531.jpg
7KB, 300x250px
>>93920332
Avengers aren't gay enough for you?
>>
>>93920465
There's liking background characters and there's liking one-dimensional characters for homoerotic reasons.
>>
Namor - The First Marvel Character
>>
I actually like Namorita in the old New Warriors days. I liked the balance that team had anyway, space guy, rich ninja guy, lab accident victim, mutant, princess of Atlantis..With Namorita being the physical powerhouse of the team. (way more than Nova at the time)

I read some Namor stuff after reading NW.

She was brought back in a random obscure story at the end of Rich's run and then never appeared again. So she is alive somewhere....just not doing anything.
>>
>>93920453
>>Anon mad manor has one dimensional character of being angry,arrogant adulterer

>>some anons like that

>>HURR DURR NO DIMENSIONS YOU ONLY LIKE THE SUITS

I don't get it OP,you said it yourself he's one dimensional,his character is flat but it I still a character,he may not have development,depth or series you like but he has characteristics that appeal to some people,sorry the concept hurts
>>
>>93920598
it's just "stop liking what I dislike"
>>
>>93920585
>The first DC character is a wonder of cultural impact.
>The first Marvel character is a homo-dream that can't even sustain a book.
>>
>>93920598
There is nothing to like. Which should be evident since every single book has failed and books that just include him tend to fail as well. The *not* character is poison
>>
>>93920182
>I love plastic man but he hasn't held a long running series

But he had a long running series.
>>
File: 1457556963224.jpg (22KB, 416x416px) Image search: [Google]
1457556963224.jpg
22KB, 416x416px
>>93920597
>I like a poorly made rule 63 fanfiction tier version of a homoerotic character!

You convinced me anon, totally not gay. mmhmm....
>>
File: image.jpg (262KB, 564x1180px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
262KB, 564x1180px
>>93920639
Anon I like dr occult but his cultural impact ain't that big
>>
>successful original series
>the first anti-hero
>the first flying character
>the earliest hero vs hero story
>comfy comic
>appearances also in Marvel Mystery comics, All-Star to name a few
>spawns a short living spin-off, Namora
>successful return with another long-running series that had Gerber writing
>cartoon in the 60s, one of the earliest marvel cartoons
>another long-running series, by Byrne
>>
>>93920597
>>93920702
>When you like a terrible even more pathetic side version of an already terrible pathetic side character with even fewer character traits..
>>
>So should we give this guy a name or...?
>Namor, that's perfect
>>
>>93920598
>he may not have development,depth or series you like but he has characteristics that appeal to some people,sorry the concept hurts
To be fair, having no development, depth or good series doesn't do any favor to said character.
>>
>>93920726
He will have more screentime than Namor ever will
>>
>>93920746
Like I said,a one dimensional character can be entertaining,you might not like him that's perfectly fine,other people do trying to ignore those peoples existence or brush them off is just sad
>>
>>93920730
>Namor
>Successful
HA!

His first comic was a blatant copy of Tarzan (in an underwater setting) using the style of "Action Comics". It never came close to the real deal.
>>
>>93920812
So they have to fill in all the blanks with their own inner fanfiction to enjoy a non-character

Why not just make something up, or read Aquaman instead?
>>
I wonder who is OP's favorite character? Probably someone gay.
>>
>>93920830
When did I say they like him because he has some depth or character they make up or assume

Nowhere just that his attitude while one dimensional is appealing to some people particularly in team setting with the avengers,X men or Fantastic four
>>
File: namor is a genius.jpg (57KB, 330x305px) Image search: [Google]
namor is a genius.jpg
57KB, 330x305px
>>93918742
He's very intelligent too, OP.
>>
>>93920869
Because if a character has nothing and you admit he has nothing then it's not a character.

You are basically admitting you like the homoeroticism because that is all Namor has ever had. You just want to "see" him and that's it.
>>
>>93920835
Superman, Wally West and Peter Parker tied in the first place.

None of them needed gay appeal to build their fanbases.
>>
>>93920907
Like I expected, Pure cancer
>>
>>93920973
>Namor fans like one-dimensional characters more than characters with actual story and personality.
Not really surprised.
>>
>>93918742
You can actually sum up all of Nam's adventures in one scenario
>Oh look something's happening
>It's probably because of this
>Completely opposite of that
>Nam just starts punching shit
and he wonders why no one likes him
>>
>>93920902
I like reed and Namor arguing over reeds home life,I like namor and cyclops arguing and conflicting over leadership,I like him mocking and fighting with T challa over his actions,I like namor as Caps cranky war friend that manor. Grudgingly respects

He's not my favourite character,not in my top 10 but I cat say I dislike him because he entertains me when he's interacting with other characters,why this bothers you so much is a mystery to me
>>
>>93921067
>I like reed and Namor arguing over reeds home life,I like namor and cyclops arguing and conflicting over leadership
The two scenarios were the same.

It was basically "Namor trying to outalpha a better person than he just because he wants to fuck his blonde wife". The. Same. Damn. Thing.

He has no use beyond this, and THIS is shit and only leads to soap-opera cancer.
>>
>>93920702
She actually shows a lot of character growth in the few years she was on the team. And she was never the brooding angsty member (until that Kymeria thing but that was retconned)

She never acted like Namor at all and was a college student in NYC.
>>
>>93921144
And even then, that shit was only tacked on as some means to try to prove he isn't gay.
>>
>>93921162
>I like rule 63 Namor so I can pretend it isn't gay

is all I see here.....
>>
>>93918812
I'd add Stark to the list. It explains why he's never had any long-term relationships (an ASIAN being the exception), is obsessed with upgrading his body and always has new "toys".

Maybe Doom as well. It'd explain why he hates Reed, the man who can literally stretch his dick, so much. He knows Reed has a bigger dick, a bigger brain and a bigger in-universe fanbase.
>>
>>93921182
WHen the character looks gay and his fans like him for gay reasons, the only way to prove that the character itself isn't gay is making him a laughable over-the-top "alpha male".

It does not make a good story though.
>>
>>93921144
Namor and reed an manor and cyclops had different dynamics,Namor wanted to be in charge of the x men an soon eyed cyclops a control freaks orders,pretty much took wolverines place after schism the whole thing with Emma was pretty much a side thing,whereas with reed he's jealous that reeds smarter an has a decent wife but doesn't appreciate her and he can't fathom why he sticks with him

Yeah both scenarios play up to manors ego but again it's a good dynamic that's readable and usually brings out the best in reed as a husband,Sue as a wife an Scott as a leader

A character playing similar roles in teams isn't absurd or bad,wolverines always the outsider rebel who makes the hard choices in both X men or Avengers books,doesn't make him unlikable because enjoy what he offers to both teams,can't see why it's wrong for manor to offer one role to two teams
>>
File: 4452111.png (283KB, 641x385px) Image search: [Google]
4452111.png
283KB, 641x385px
So we really just cannot have a covo about a comic character in the comics section of this place because one spergy bitch just plain cannot handle people liking something he does not?

And he is autistic enough to furiously slam refresh over and over again so he can make a reply to each and every post in the thread within the minute...
>>
Real question,there are so many one dimensional characters in comics like angel,ice man etc,why does manor push you buttons so bad OP
>>
>>93921320
So Namor is exactly the same (no surprise there) but the actual dynamic characters actually show off their emotions in varying ways. Basically you can remove Namor from the picture and get the same result because they are real developed characters that display more things than mad fish guy.

Homoreotic fish man might as well be a poster on the wall that annoys them.
>>
>>93921320
>A character playing similar roles in teams isn't absurd or bad,wolverines always the outsider rebel who makes the hard choices

This is what I think Avengers lacks, Namor could be a great asshole member. He would exist to piss Carol off every ten minutes and it would be amazing. Plus he would be a pretty good top level brick for the team when Thor and Hercules are fucking off somewhere.
>>
>>93921320
>usually brings out the best in reed as a husband,Sue as a wife an Scott as a leader
But it doesn't. They make Reed an emotionless retard, they make Sue a horny woman who thinks seriously about cheating on her husband with someone who threatens the lives of her family members, and Namor involvement with the X-Men led to the character assassination of Emma Frost.
>>
>>93921017
You are very original anon.
So far the only one-dimensional things are your posts
>>
>>93921462
Sick burn. Almost as well-thought-out as Namor's stories.
>>
>>93921408
No I think Avengers have plenty of pointless homoerotic non-characters as it is. They will nt be helped by a gay poster standing in the background
>>
>>93921489
Namor>Aquaman
>>
>>93920521
>he has literally nothign

No I actually explained why I liked him, so it's not "nothign"

Maybe it's YOU that only sees him as a naked man
>>
>>93921542
OP is obviously gay, and asks for acceptance of his gayness
>>
>>93921526
To the gay crowd, maybe. And JUST maybe.

To anyone else, no. Why do you think Arthur has ongoings while Namor doesn't?
>>
>>93921585
Sure, GayAnon.
>>
>>93918742
>first anti-hero in comics
>first underwater character
You might need to read some Namor comics there OP
>>
>>93921604
>Aquaman has ongoings and Namor doesn't.
>This is an objective fact.
>"S-sure, u gay!"
Namorfags.
>>
>>93918742
>"I am an angry fish man and I want to fuck ur wife! I am a great character, right? IMPERIUS REX"
ftfy
>>
>>93921642
>GayAnon gets angry, just like Namor
You are very homoerotic and one-dimenonsional
>>
File: image.jpg (618KB, 1228x1920px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
618KB, 1228x1920px
>>93921428
Anon,please manor disrespecting Sue is one of the few things that make reed act more emotional than cold hard logical,the only time he didnt care was civil war where Millar flanderized everyone proregistration,same with Sue calling him out on being desperate

Likewise what happened to Emma was Bendis fault,in uncanny he tried but everytime Emma's care for Scott put him down despite Scott's suspicions and fears,in AvX they through that away and made Emma a cheater and Bendis made her unremorseful,if we blamed bad writing on characters all the time then every avenger,X men,Gaurdian and street hero Bendis ever screwed up is inheritantly bad
>>
>>93921622
>first of what was already at the time an overplayed cliche in an impotent genre aimed at emotionally stunted audience
>anything close to relevant or meritable
nice try
>>
>>93921702
>"that character is a cliche!"
>likes superman and peter parker
GayAnon pls
>>
File: image.jpg (230KB, 703x661px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
230KB, 703x661px
>>93921693
>>
>>93919178
>>93919258
>Only seeing Arthur being a king
Uh you might want to read or reread some Namor comics. Roy Thomas is a good place to start reading.

I mean even in the Kirby and Lee's FF you see Namor acting as a king and having to deal with people going after his throne. I mean he declared war on New York several times anon.
>>
>>93921718
>Superman and Spider-Man have countless classics
>Namor has none
>Superman and Spider-Man have top-tier supporting characters
>Namor has none
>Superman and Spider-Man are strong enough to hold multiple series
>Namor isn't
>Superman and Spider-Man have more than two character traits
>Namor doesn't
>Somehow this makes Namor the better character to Namorfags
lol
>>
>>93921784
Kirby was homoerotic and one-dimensional cliche
>>
>>93921800
>being that buttblasted
Superman is homoerotic and one-dimensional cliche. You'd probably fapping right now to the Superman poster
>>
>>93921824
>Namorfags have no counter-argument to facts.
Cute.
>>
>>93921800
If not being as good as spiderman or superman are your criteria the. You must hate like 90% of all characters in DC and marvel,also no one said he was Better than those two just that they filled some cliches,what did Namorfags do you anon
>>
>>93921850
>he keeps going
Are all anti-namorfags that easy to troll?
>>
>>93921886
Probably cucked him out of his gay husband
>>
>>93921888
>Liking Namor
Are all Namorfags that easy to please?
>>
The reason I think Namor doesn't have a series is that Marvel prefers to use him as a villain or as a cameo jerk in other books.

Namor can hold his own titles, just look at how he moved from sharing a comic with the Hulk and onto his own book. John Byrne did an amazing job.

Don't forget Namor had his own cartoon, Marvel selected Namor cause they knew he has potential to sell well.

It really depends on the writer and publisher, I mean Dan Dido had to organize Aquaman before bringing him back.

http://herocomplex.latimes.com/uncategorized/the-aquaman-pro/
>>
>>93921922
>Easy to please
>Likes Superman
The irony.....
>>
>>93921948
I would love a Pulpy series in vein of The Shadow
>>
>>93921956
>Character that was written by the biggest names in the history of the industry
>"lol you're easy to please"
Sure Namorfag.
>>
>>93921801
>one-dimensional cliche
>Kirby
Anon, you do know who Kirby is right? At this point I hope you're trolling cause WHEW lad...your parents might to have a talk with you.

Kirby brought cosmic villains and gods into what was the usual gangsters and colorful villains into the comic medium.

Kirby invented a mythology.
>>
>>93922018
>Everett, Gerber, Milligan, Byrne are no-names
Sure thing, GayAnon.
>>
>>93921948
>The reason I think Namor doesn't have a series is that Marvel prefers to use him as a villain or as a cameo jerk in other books.
It is because he won't sell and if a writer wants to write the king of Atlantis, they go to DC.
>>
>>93922031
Anon, Kirby liked Namor, therefore, according to this thread, he had homoerotic fantasions. Sorry, but apparently, Kirby was one-dimensional
>>
>>93922068
The biggest names listed here also wrote Superman along with names bigger than those.

You can't win, Namorfag. Jimmy Olsen is a better character than your gay fantasy.
>>
>>93922117
>Namor had the same big-name writers as Superman
>Therefore he sucks
Great logic, GayAnon
>>
>>93922109
Kirby liked Inhumans.

Everyone has flaws.
>>
>>93918742
Have the keys to my house Namor you can fuck my wife and me
>>
>>93922142
Nope.

Top-tier Namor writers (LOL) were just mid-tiers Superman writers, because Superman had writers way bigger than those. That simple, friend.

Byrne's Sub-Marine was also one of his weakest works and came when he was getting crazy.
>>
>>93922144
Kirby created Inhumans. Not his fault that Marvel disemboweled them, because "movie rights".
>>
>>93922198
>Byrne
>middle-tier
aand into the trash (you) go
>>
>>93922242
Compared to the likes of Moore or Elliot S! Maggin? Yeah, mid-tier. Not my fault if Cray-cray Byrne was the best that Namor ever had.
>>
>>93921981
Marvel does has a pulp Namor, he appeared in Iron Man Noir. Pic related. He should have his own limited series.

Here he's a normal human who cut his and his crew's ears to look like shake fins. He's a pirate captain with a Nemo feel.

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Namor_McKenzie_(Earth-90214)
>>
>>93922301
*cough*Byrne basically remade the Superman and his mythos into the version most people recognize*cough
Not that you would know, such a big, so-called Superman-fag
>>
>>93921693
>>93921720
All you have is Sue becoming immature when interacting with Namor.
>>
File: image.jpg (161KB, 678x712px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161KB, 678x712px
T challa,New avengers ended it's time to let go of the pent up rage
>>
>>93922378
Nope, the only things that sticked were Clark being the dominant over Superman and Lois being a military-brat.

Kara non existing, Zod being from another dimension or Luthor being a Kingpin wannabe? This isn't what most people recognize as Superman mythos.

Keep being wrong, Namorfag.
>>
File: Star Wars Flamethrower.gif (751KB, 500x208px) Image search: [Google]
Star Wars Flamethrower.gif
751KB, 500x208px
OP is trolling, even when presented with evidence and facts he's still going strong with the trolling.

Time to burn this thread everyone, torch it to the ground! There's no saving it from OP
>>
File: image.jpg (315KB, 1341x840px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
315KB, 1341x840px
>>93922380
I have reed getting emotional when it comes to Namor to counteract the whole "emotionless basterd" lie and sue calling out Namor on still treating her like the 18 year old she was when they met despite her family
>>
>>93922504
Which facts? Are you crazy?
>>
>>93922461
Stop embarrassing yourself
>>
>>93922579
>Tells a lie
>Is proved wrong
>"S-stop embarrassing yourself!"
Cute.
>>
File: roman_the_overmarine.jpg (37KB, 564x710px) Image search: [Google]
roman_the_overmarine.jpg
37KB, 564x710px
Hey guys, look this character I made.

He is Roman. He is a king. He is always angry in the background and he tries to fuck the wives of people. Neat, right? Dope!

He won't have good stories focused on him, but I'm sure the capeshit crowd doesn't really care about it. As long as there's some kind of appeal, no matter how shallow it is, they will embrace the character.

I hope y'all like him.
>>
>>93919769
Why is Sue such a skank, anyway?
>>
>>93920390
>she had to actually think about that choice in the last panel
What the fuck, Due?
>>
>>93922933
>>93922976
Oh, but SUe thinking about cheat on her husband with a man who plotted to kill her family makes her a better character, don't you see?
>>
>>93922805
>>Character with some kind of appeal have fans that find them appealing

I still don't get why this offends you so damn much,if Namor was getting pushed by marvel or overrated in threads like other characters I might,this just seems like an autistic vent at people not hating the things you hate
>>
>>93921720
>>93921693
So why does Sue have such a hard on for Namor? Is it just bad writing? Because each time they're anywhere near eachother Sue seems to seriously consider cheating.
>>
File: image.jpg (257KB, 675x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
257KB, 675x1024px
>>93923016
Sue having a weakness for royalty with silver tongues is a character flaw she overcomes for her family and because she recognizes it's a shallow fantasy,what's wrong with that
>>
>>93923076
Sue was 18-19 when she married a man infinitely smarter than her who gets easily distracted by new discoveries and tech,Sue getting swayed by literal princes from far away mystical lands that fulfill most teenage romance fantasies back in the day isn't so shocking
>>
>>93923091
>>93923016
See, I can see having some attraction. But Namor outright said he helped plot her family's death and she is conflicted over whether to go or not!
>>
>>93923076
>Is it just bad writing?
Nope. It is high-literature. It makes them better characters.

Sue is loving and caring and loyal, but a fish man appears, says that her family will die because of him and she should cheat on her husband with him and she seriously think about it. Why? Because it makes her a better character.

Emma is so absolutely loyal to Scott that even people who strongly dislike her accept her into the X-Men because they know her love and loyalty is unbreakable. But then she cheats on Scott with Namor for no reason at all.Why? Better character.

James Joyce-tier writing every time Namor gets involved, right?
>>
File: 3557197-3704009372-31570.jpg (77KB, 500x448px) Image search: [Google]
3557197-3704009372-31570.jpg
77KB, 500x448px
>>93922461
Those a reasonable complaints anon.

Me, I'm use to the Lex from the Superman Animated Series which is in turn based on John Byrne's.

I like to hear your thoughts on what is or what makes Luthor for you. I picture you liking the classic mad scientist phase and him always wearing prison clothes Luthor, the one similar to Batman: the Brave and the Bold
>>
Now that adult Cyclops is dead, id prefer it for Emma to fuck Shaw and not to fuck Namor.
>>
File: rai (34).png (153KB, 405x405px) Image search: [Google]
rai (34).png
153KB, 405x405px
>>93918742
>Op starts a thread to rag on a char after ruing the last thread that was created on said character without actually ever reading up on him.
>>
>>93923197
>Me, I'm use to the Lex from the Superman Animated Series which is in turn based on John Byrne's.
Nope, it was based on Jurgens'. Byrne's Lex wasn't a scientist at all.
>>
>>93923091
Does Sue also have a weakness for retards who threatens the lives of her family? Does that make her pussy wet?
>>
>>93923314
Sue's really doesn't know any better. I mean she hitched her wagon to a guy she fell in love with when she was a little girl.
>>
I'm not sure if OP is T'challa, cucked Reed, or just some guy who got diddled by a guy dressed up as namor when he was a kid.
>>
>>93923263
>it was based on Jurgens
I got to check out Jurgens' run then, thanks anon!
>>
>>93923347
How doesn't she know any better? Is she fucking retarded?

"All my family will die specifically because of this guy. Should I give him my pussy?"
>>
File: image.jpg (355KB, 700x1042px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
355KB, 700x1042px
>>93923185
She cheated on Scott because of the fucking phoenix fuckin with her mind,seems like a decent reason,her being a prick about it afterwards was Bendis fault[Note when they both lost the Phoenix,never interacted again]
>>
>>93923395
At the heart of it, I think she is type of person who believes she can change people.
>>
>>93923429

Namor destroying a country for TRANSONIC. Thanks you for your stupidity, Avengers vs XMen.
>>
>>93923460
Look, if she is the kind of woman who thinks that she should change the murderer of her letting the guy fuck her pussy, then she is among the dumbest capeshit characters.

And she ISN"T like this usually. Only when Namor gets involved she is downgraded to a retarded woman.
>>
File: image.jpg (638KB, 988x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
638KB, 988x1600px
>>93923395
Considering it's the same woman that hides an inner personality called Malice that hates her family and reed,I could she her at least succumbing to those kind of thoughts before pushing them down with the rest of the malice persona
>>
>>93922461
Lex is still the Lexcorp CEO today, that never ended
>>
>>93923549
Then Namor doesn't bring the BEST on Reed and Sue. It brings the fucking worst. It brings the Sue that not only wants to see Reed dead, but also wants to cheat on her husband with the man responsible for his death.

I doubt people who likes Sue likes her for this reason.
>>
>>93923314
I think Sue's flirting with T'challa and Namor are all based on the Greek version of women being emotional and not in control of their desire. Yet, Sue never succumbs to the temptations so it shows the inner strength of Susan.

Namor is a threat to the men of the Fantastic Four because of the pure physical danger he represents. Namor is a powerhouse, I mean he can take Reed, Johnny and Ben at the same time.

Unlike the rest of the FF's villains, Namor poses a threat to Susan, a threat of falling for the alpha. The treat of falling for a provider, lets be honest he's a king and Sue would be living in the lap of luxury if she accepted Namor's offer. Even Scarlet Witch fell for Namor when he was with the Brotherhood for one issue. It is a way to puts the woman in danger without having the villain straight up hurting her.

When the Fantastic Four clash with Namor it is a threat that can divide the family unlike Doom or Mole Man that only unify them.

Reed doesn't have a villain that seduces him because of the Greek thought that men are rational and can turn down a woman's advances. Reed being the ultimate genius is shown having to outwit Doom, Wizard and the Mad Thinker countless times but I'm not aware of him ever having to a face a sexy mad scientist.

In all Namor is a unique threat and should be considered as an important figure in the Marvel Universe.
>>
>>93921718
Context, you reading comprehension challenged ninny. No one's trying to actively prop superman or peter parker up on being their cliches right now.
>>
>>93923656
It makes Sue as shallow as Namor when she usually isn't. She goes from "loving wife and mother" to "weak woman willing to abandon her family for the murderer of her family". It makes her a way, way worse character.
>>
File: image.jpg (157KB, 896x267px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157KB, 896x267px
>>93923729
I wouldn't call her shallow,Namor always pins after her after Reed fucks up or mistreats her one way or another but everytime(except in Ultimate FF and maybe civil war) she rejects him and her inner impulse to love out a fantasy
>>
>>93923869
It doesn't change the fact that he brings the worse on her and his presence alone downgrades the character to add cheap drama.

DO you like cheap drama? Then you might like Namor. If you don't, then you have no reason to like him.
>>
>>93923938
>If you don't, then you have no reason to like him.
Sorry: you have the usual gay reasons "but he is so alpha" or "but he is so hot".
>>
>>93923729
>>93923869
Namor is temptation just like Eve and the serpent. Namor even got green-scaled trunks that can be seen as serpent-like.

Women are pined for anons, they face people always constantly hitting on them, with people hitting on them and promising them all manners of riches. Its like the song Sister Christian by Night Ranger anons, look up the lyrics.
>>
>>93923990
So your just gonna ignore his whole relationship with reed,hulk,cyclops,t challa,Doom etc,again Anon I can't make you like the character but acting like it's insane for a character with some character appealing to people after long existence is dumbfounding
>>
>>93924004
Reed already gave her everything she could dream about. She is THE Marvel woman just because of him. He, who saved the planet and the universe multiple times.

Namor can't offer her more than Reed already gave her, and she is objectively a worse person. Sue almost falling for a guy who just said "your brother will die because I plotted his death" is ridiculous.
>>
>>93923869
Man, even if we ignore Reed for a second, Namor just said that Johnny and Ben would die because of him and she didn't care because it apparently made her horny. Do you think this is consistent with Sue's characterization? She values her fantasy with a fish man more than she values her own brother?
>>
>>93923510
>>93923460
What he said, mostly. You'd think that her wanting to change people would apply primarily to her husband, not the murderous bad boy.

We're supposed to believe Sue is a great and faithful wife but whenever Namor gets near her she starts acting like a dumb soap opera bitch. You'd think he was the Purple Man considering how being near him makes people act like retards.
>>
>>93923185
>But then she cheats on Scott with Namor for no reason at all.
The reason is that Emma is a slut. She used to fuck Namor long before Scott was around. She even fucked Tony Stark. You can't make a hoe into a housewife.
>>
>>93923656
But it really undermines Sue's character when she does said flirting and gets tempted. If you want to go by ancient greek morality then yeah, sure, but that is not how Sue is usually portrayed.
>>
>>93924094
You forget that the Reed often neglects and forgets about Sue when he's in super scientist mode, example would be when he's in Negative Zone or trying to find a way to defeat Galactus. He forgets to eat which leads to him to yell at Sue for disturbing him by making him eat.

Namor always promises Sue that all her wants will be answered and she'll be waited hand and foot by his servants. Susan is a great mom but he's promising her Mother's Day Breakfast in Bed and Spa everyday if that makes sense anon.
>>
>>93924279
Namor was literally retconned into her past to add drama to X-Men.

He has no other use than cheap drama. His fans might as well watch Mexican soap-operas.
>>
>>93924313
But even ignoring Reed, anon. Namor just said that her brother would die because of him and she didn't care. This is not in-character. This is ridiculous.
>>
>>93924242
>willing to let her family die to fuck a bad boy fishman
Man, that's the most realistic depiction of women yet.

>>93924279
Isn't that every marvel female? Even the "loyal housewife" Susan Storm will flirt and tease men she knows want her.
>>
>>93924313
>You forget that the Reed often neglects and forgets about Sue when he's in super scientist mode, example would be when he's in Negative Zone or trying to find a way to defeat Galactus. He forgets to eat which leads to him to yell at Sue for disturbing him by making him eat.
But she knew about who Reed was before she married him.

>Susan is a great mom but he's promising her Mother's Day Breakfast in Bed and Spa everyday if that makes sense anon.
And she's willing to betray her family to be treated like a pampered princess? That's terrible.
>>
>>93924320
>His fans might as well watch Mexican soap-operas.
Or read the X-men which is pretty much the same thing except with superpowers.
>>
>>93924309
Sue in the beginning was like this anon, the early issue even had a Reed, Ben and Susan love triangle.

What about Alicia Masters? She was with Ben and left him for Johnny.
>>
>>93920390
Did a college freshman write this?
>>
>>93924407
>Marvel is r9k
>Namor is their idea of Alpha Male: dumb, rich and one-dimensional, women fall for him despite him being awful.
>Sue is their idea of women: becomes the ultimate dumb woman whenever the alpha male is around, willing to throw her family away if that means having her way with the Alpha Male.
It all makes sense now.
>>
>>93924462
>Sue in the beginning was like this anon, the early issue even had a Reed, Ben and Susan love triangle.
Was she married back then?

>What about Alicia Masters? She was with Ben and left him for Johnny.
Ben's bad luck with love is practically a cliche by now. Besides, how does that excuse Sue's actions?
>>
>>93924444
To be fair Sue met reed as an adolescent while he was a sophomore,she knew he was smart and ambitious but I doubt she could have predicted her husband would discover new dimensions,worlds,civilizations on and off world and befriend cosmic beings that leads to him occasionally ignoring her for the bigger concepts,Sue wasn't a scientist mind you unlike Ultimate,she both admires reed for his ambition and resents him for sometimes loving his discoveries more than her
>>
>>93924525
>Besides, how does that excuse Sue's actions?
It doesn't.

Sues character is sacrificed to open room for drama whenever Namor is around. She literally becomes another person that has nothing to do with how she is usually.
>>
>>93921291
Tony is canon a dicklet. He cant even fuck Gamora
>>
>>93924444
Do people truly know a person before they marry? People show different sides of themselves when in a relationship anon.

Marriage has its stress that a simple girlfriend/boyfriend relationship doesn't have. The stress of family can have people react differently then they usually show to their partners.

Look at the reason for divorce, the most common one is cited as differences. People can get fed up with a certain behavior or characteristics given enough time. Maybe your partner's depression was bearable because you thought they'll snap out of it with your help but you might find that the person will always find a reason to be depressed. It can be draining.

Its normal for Susan to be fed up with Reed at times, Namor represents that steamy novel wives read when in the bathtub, surrounded by candles. She never left Reed.
>>
>>93924729
The shit novel character doesn't represent a threat to your loved ones. Namor threatens the lives of her brother, her husband and her closest friend and she is still tempted to be with him. She is braindead,
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 303x166px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 303x166px
>>93924672
Sue having unstable feelings towards her family isn't a Namor exclusive thing plus the whole list for foreign princes thing is in character,it's a nasty part of her character they dumped in the waid era but it is what it is
>>
>>93924669
>To be fair Sue met reed as an adolescent while he was a sophomore,
I thought that was a troll image. Still, that's my point: Sue had more than enough time to know that Reed is like with science. Yet she willingly married the guy.

>>93924796
It's a bad part of her character, though. That's the thing, it's at odds with her other character traits as loving mom and wife. It's like if Spiderman was all about equal rights but really hated black people.
>>
>>93924796
T'Challa doesn't represent a threat to her loved ones. Sue being infatuated by him, however nasty, isn't as bad as "maybe I should leave my husband for this man who will kill my brother". This is OUT of character.
>>
>>93924785
It seems like you have issues with that one issue anon.

If it helps, it's a Marvel Knight title so its not canon. Like many anons have pointed out, 616 Susan doesn't act like this.
>>
>>93924862
>616 Susan doesn't act like this.
But she does. Put Namor in a FF book, and watch Susan becoming a retarded woman.
>>
>>93924892
Maybe back in the day but I think it was Hickman that had Sue even punch Namor.
>>
>>93924843
>Sue being infatuated by him, however nasty, isn't as bad
It'd bother me less if Sue didn't have to fight herself. You'd think it'd be a minor attraction, but instead she gets this close to fucking them every time.
>>
File: image.jpg (115KB, 477x528px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 477x528px
>>93924951
Yeah after Byrne Sue pretty much either hates Namor or gets annoyed at his continued desperation
>>
>>93924951
Fucking finally.

Back to the theme of the topic, Susan and Emma Frost are proof that Namor, beyond being one-dimensional, turns the characters around him shallow as well. Why would anyone like this cheap-drama magnet?
>>
>>93924994
>Why would anyone like this cheap-drama magnet?
Because they're the people who like X-Men.
>>
>>93925032
Even X-Fags are tired of this. The destruction of Piotr/Kitty destroyed their interest in this sort of thing.
>>
>>93921291

I doubt Doom.
Pretty much every version of him totally despises Reed before they even get cosmic ray'd.

And I doubt Reed being able to stretch his dick even matters when Sue keeps making googly eyes at Namor The Dicket Fish.
It's pretty clear that Reed doesn't pay anywhere near enough attention to Sue. Otherwise she wouldn't keep being tempted to stray.
Reed has the one thing most men would kill for, and he doesn't eveb use it like he should.
>>
File: image.jpg (679KB, 1041x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
679KB, 1041x1600px
>>93924994
How is Emma proof about that,again she was possess by the Phoenix the same force that made her a cannibal and murder innocents in that same event,She put manor down every other time,he didn't even flirt or bait her when it happened,The Phoenix made her OOC as it did the rest of the Phoenix five,not namor
>>
File: It_Happened_1494565032034.jpg (86KB, 442x683px) Image search: [Google]
It_Happened_1494565032034.jpg
86KB, 442x683px
People forget what a canon perfect specimen Prince Namor is supposed to be.
He's basically a walking, talking trashy romance novel with little wings on his ankles.
RICHARDS! might be a wonderful guy with stretchy powers in all the right places, but he's no some mutie pervert, you just know he's not using that to full effect.
And so Susan's eye wanders...
After all, the Accursed Reed Richards is always called out on being guilty of spousal neglect, isn't he?
All this wouldn't be a problem otherwise.
>>
>>93921428
>and Namor involvement with the X-Men led to the character assassination of Emma Frost

Lets be realistic for a moment, Anon.
Fox owns the movie rights to her, and she's a member of the X-Men, and since those movies make money Marvel has no hopes of getting those rights back like they do the FF.

Her character was going to be Assassinated one way or another.
>>
File: MEpSkddIjqm7znptlPNRQgWjo1_500.jpg (47KB, 457x700px) Image search: [Google]
MEpSkddIjqm7znptlPNRQgWjo1_500.jpg
47KB, 457x700px
>>93918742
Easily one of Marvel's best characters.
>>
File: clark-kent-byrne.jpg (183KB, 1024x535px) Image search: [Google]
clark-kent-byrne.jpg
183KB, 1024x535px
>>93925207
>People forget what a canon perfect specimen Prince Namor is supposed to be.
I don't understand why.

His face is ugly. He looks like a middle-aged eastern European who just ate a lemon.

His body is buff, but in a superhero setting, everybody's body is.

No rarely Reed is drawn more attractive than Namor, and during Gillen's X-Men Scott was easily the more good looking of the two. Namor supposed attractiveness is pretty much an informed trait, since he doesn't look better than any other character and looks worse than the majority.

Pic related is beautiful, not angry fish man.
>>
>>93925277
>Namorfag
>Likes him for gay reasons
Every time.
>>
File: Eating_out_1497662929438.jpg (58KB, 468x370px) Image search: [Google]
Eating_out_1497662929438.jpg
58KB, 468x370px
>>93925105
No.
Are you dim or something?
X-Fans read this stuff for exactly this.

For twenty years of comics those two have been flirting with being an actual couple.
Pete and Kitty didn't have sex until Emma Frost brainraped them.
There's a damned good reason why.
And it's a cheap thrill for an X-fan to be in on those inside jokes.
That's not of negative value to the reading experience.
>>
>>93925352
>Has never read comics besides tumblr trash
>The only reason he doesn't like Namor is because it reminds him of all the woman that have cheated on him over the years
Every time.
>>
>>93925354
Nah.

Look the shitfest that was Bobby/Kitty and Star-Lord/Kitty. Nobody liked it, Marvel is already asking us to forget this shit.

X-Fags passed through this too many times.
>>
>>93925432
I don't like Namor because he only has two character traits, is never developed beyond this and his stories are trash. Isn't it a good reason to dislike a character?

You like him because you think he is "so alpha!", and as long as he is "so alpha!", you don't need good stories to read.
>>
>>93925143
Asshat, those "innocent" people were those who had gotten away with murdering mutants.
And how the fuck was she going to let that keep when she gained omnicient telepathic powers?
And read it again, this time look at the words.
That White room conversation wasn't reality.

Stop trying to shitpost threads with made up bullshit.

And SPOILER: That wasn't Emma Frost who Namor put the moves on.
>>
>>93925432
Nobody likes a character whose entire purpose is to create cheap drama.

>>93925277
Fir example.
>>
>>93924994
The same reason why people watch reality tv or tv shows in general. People like watching drama, they live with drama in their own lives. The Greeks understood this with their tragedies and comedies.

Is Lana Lang a bad character anon? No, it introduces conflict into the story. Not a conflict comes from hit and smash battles. Heroes have to deal with cracks in their armor and love can pierce through any wall. Love can bring salvation or ruin, think thats why people want to ship characters or watch if they will or won't they.

Look at Rachel and Ross from Friends. People on the streets would yell at the actors telling them "Ross is perfect for you and that so and so is terrible for you" or vice versa. People like to armchair relationships.
>>
>>93925487
>>93925506
Fucking cuckolds. Only cucks don't like Namor. Hits too close to home doesn't it?
>>
File: cwp_06_06.jpg (238KB, 700x1089px) Image search: [Google]
cwp_06_06.jpg
238KB, 700x1089px
>>
File: cwp_06_07.jpg (239KB, 700x1087px) Image search: [Google]
cwp_06_07.jpg
239KB, 700x1087px
>>93925565
>>
>>93925561
Only gay people like Namor. You are the living proof. You literally said "HE IS THE BEST CHARACTER" and posted a shirtless image of him being "alpha".

Stop being so faggot, anon.
>>
>>93925517
>Is Lana Lang a bad character anon?
This is actually a good comparison.

Namor IS Marvel's Post-Crisis Lana Lang.

The thing is:

1 - Lois and Clark were way more mature dealing with Lana than Reed and Sue ever were dealing with Namor.

2 - Lana Lang fans (lol) don't pretend she was more than "cheap drama catalyst" like Namor fans do.
>>
>>93925618
No one in this thread has even said anything close to Namor being the best character. Whatever that means. Do you not know how to read?

I bet the bar guys your wife fucks are more literate than you.
>>
>>93925816
Here, anon >>93925277

Do you not know how to read?
>>
>>93925831
That says "one of the best". Your exact words were "You literally said HE IS THE BEST CHARACTER".

Illiterate moron.
>>
>>93925912
Oh, I'm so, so sorry.

Let me rephrase it, then.

Only gay people like Namor. You are the living proof. You literally said "HE IS ONE THE BEST CHARACTER" and posted a shirtless image of him being "alpha".

Stop being so faggot, anon.
>>
>>93921291
Black Manta would claim to have a small dick which inspired him to hate Aqua Man, only to take off Arthur's other arm after he personally gives Manta Penis Enlargement Surgery.
>>
>>93926145
Hey, this post offended me! IMPERIUS REX!
>>
>>93925444
Two Peters and a Robert,
It's almost as if these past failed ships of hers had a common undesirable trait...
... but WHAT???

>>93925687
This just goes to show that this soap-opera drama stuff is integral to comics, Superman is the de-facto archetype to all cape comics, and that book does it.
>>
File: move.png (448KB, 694x416px) Image search: [Google]
move.png
448KB, 694x416px
>>93926145
No need to be mad. You can like the King of Atlantis for no-gay reasons. You can even read a book focused on him every month.
>>
File: 3264823-ll35.jpg (185KB, 879x1280px) Image search: [Google]
3264823-ll35.jpg
185KB, 879x1280px
>>93925687
Lois Lane and Lana Lang were never mature with each other or Superman, pic related. Lois even use to try and trick Superman into marrying her.

Lana never ruled a nation, fought the Nazis, had her own cartoon, comic or stamp. Namor has superpowers anon.

Namor is not only a threat as a villain but as a powerful ally to the Fantastic Four. It was Namor who warned Reed and Tony in the Illumanti that messing with Skull tech will bring their downfall and it did with Secret Invasion.
>>
File: LoisLane021.jpg (69KB, 400x573px) Image search: [Google]
LoisLane021.jpg
69KB, 400x573px
>>93926566
Correction Lana and Lois had superpowers and what they do with it...Catfight!
>>
>>93925928
Get a load of this fucking cuck. He can't read OR write correctly.

There's no such thing as an alpha male you idiot. Even the scientist who brought that term into the limelight abandoned it as useless years ago. In the first place the alpha concept was originally applied to female chickens, then much later to male wolves where the term became popular. But again, the scientist who did that later redacted his theories and said they were incorrect and that the term was useless and had no actual basis.

The only people who still use it are cucks like yourself who can't grasp the fact that their shortcomings are their own fault and blame their insecurity on these supposed "alpha males" to make themselves feel better.

Protip; if you weren't such an insecure faggot your wife wouldn't be fucking other men.
>>
>>93926566
>Pre-Crisis.

Fuck you. We are talking about Lois and Clark as a couple, which didn't happen until the 90's.

Lois, Clark, Pete Ross and Pa Kent always knew that Lana would try to get on their way and they decided to deal with it. Just like Reed and Sue should know that Namor would try to get on their way. But while Lois and Clark were mature with it, Reed and Sue weren't.

If Lana says to Clark "come with me, I plotted to kill Lois, Pa Kent and Jimmy Olsen so you could marry me", he would call her crazy, while Sue, hearing that Reed, Johnny and Ben are about to die because of Namor, still things about cheating on her husband with him. How is that mature?
>>
>>93926692
You are the one who likes one-dimensional characters for gay reasons and I am the insecure guy, anon?
>>
File: 1484286171217.png (49KB, 398x409px) Image search: [Google]
1484286171217.png
49KB, 398x409px
>>93926722
>Pre-Crisis doesn't count!
>Marvel Knights does count!
>>
>>93926893
>Reed/Sue as a couple doesn't count
>Lois/Clark before being a couple should count
>>
>>93926755
So fucking insecure you can't even grasp the concept that people like a character you don't.

Look we get it; your wife fucks other guys. It makes you sad and you blame your problems on these mythical "alpha males" because you're too scared to face the problem head on.

You see Namor as the comic embodiment of these alpha males and the fact that he exists in your escapism reading highly offends you. So you come on /co/ and just bitch and bitch about how much you hate the character.

But Namor isn't the problem and neither are these made up alpha males. The problem is your wife is a whore and you're a fucking coward. Hey, that sucks but it doesn't mean we all have to hate Namor just to make you feel better faggot.
>>
>>93926559
The blonde butt-bunny of the JLA?
Please.
He's been passed around the Watchtower more than a GL promise ring.
>>
>>93926931
"I like Namor because he is alpha" and "I like Namor because he is hot" is something that I read here on /co/ more than 50 times.

You said that Namor is one of Marvel's best characters and posted a picture of shirtless Namor trying to get into Sue's pants. Nothing more. This was supposed to show how he was one of Marvel's best characters.

It is not my fault if you like a character for gay reasons, nor is my fault if said character is shallow and doesn't have good stories of his own.
>>
>>93926722
Lana Lang dated Lex Luthor in the cartoon which Superman warned her is evil. Lana's answer (though I think to make Superman jealous) is that he brought her nice things.

How about Maxima? Doesn't she go after Superman even when he's with Lois? Superman even has that mermaid girl.

For a guy who hates Namor's drama, you sure picked a hero who had several romance dramas
>>
>>93927004
So which Namor stories have you read anon?
>>
>>93927049
>How about Maxima? Doesn't she go after Superman even when he's with Lois
Yes. And Supes just tells her to fuck off and treats her as the villain she is, instead of thinking about cheating on his wife for no reason like Sue does.

>Superman even has that mermaid girl.
Loris was before Lois.

>For a guy who hates Namor's drama, you sure picked a hero who had several romance dramas
I also like the Fantastic Four. Namor is the Maxima of the Fantastic Four. But Sue is way dumber and more immature than Clark.
>>
>>93926922
You do know the title to both >>93926566 and >>93926688 comic reads "Superman's Girl Friend" right over Lois Lane?
>>
>>93927081
Fantastic Four, Gillen's X-Men, New Avengers, half of Byrne's ongoing.

"Angry fish man" in all of that.
>>
>>93927004
Literally no one in this thread has called Namor alpha or hot except YOU.

All you go on and on about is how hot and alpha Namor is. Are you a closet faggot or something? Let me guess; you want to fuck Namor and it bothers you so you try to criticize the character to cover up your gay fantasies.

So you're both a cuck and a huge fucking faggot.

Oh and btw Namor is always shirtless you retard. His costume doesn't have a shirt. But you're obviously new to comics so I'll let that one slide. Just don't make rookie mistakes like that once you've been reading comics for more than a few months newbie.
>>
>>93927281
>Literally no one in this thread has called Namor alpha or hot except YOU.
Of course not. Namorfags here are trying to prove that they like him for reasons beyond gay fantasy. They can't do it while drooling over him. But this is the usual answer. They (you) like him because he is "alpha".

>Oh and btw Namor is always shirtless you retard.
Because he is nothing more than a gay fantasy for the gay crowd.

>His costume doesn't have a shirt.
It has for almost a decade by now. It still looks like a gay fantasy.
>>
>>93927353
Still throwing those words around huh? Just admit you're a gay faggot who wants to fuck Namor. It's so obvious now. You're really not fooling anyone.
>>
File: advs_a3_007.png (398KB, 432x477px) Image search: [Google]
advs_a3_007.png
398KB, 432x477px
>>93927218
And they explain why Namor is "angry fish man", he has in imbalance due to his hybrid heritage

>>93927152
Whoa easy there anon! Superman kissed Maxima before. There's also the fact that all manner of women chase Superman, like Star Sapphire.
>>
>>93927441
>Still throwing those words around huh?
What can I do if these words are the truth? The character is a gay fantasy, I will call him a gay fantasy.

I don't like the gay fantasy character, while you do and posts pictures of him shirtless to show why he is "the best". You really think I am the faggot here?
>>
>>93927518
All you ever talk about is how hot and alpha you think Namor is. You used the term "gay fantasy" 3 fucking times in your last post.

We get it; you think Namor is hot and alpha and he fulfills your gay fantasies so you make these threads so you can talk about how gay you are.

But some of us are just normal people who like the character for non-gay reasons. Stop getting mad at us just because we're not faggots like you.
>>
>>93927483
>And they explain why Namor is "angry fish man", he has in imbalance due to his hybrid heritage
He still is "angry fish man", Freudian issues or not. It doesn't make him any better.

>Whoa easy there anon! Superman kissed Maxima before.
"Before" is the key word here. Ths was WAY before Lois and Clark started dating,
>>
>>93927218
Read Roy Thomas' run, he connects Namor with Conan the Barbarian and King Kull through the Serpent Crown.

Warning! Kull and Conan are shirtless
>>
>>93921428
>character assassination of Emma Frost
cheating?
fuck off, Emma literally raped ororo on her first appearances, nothing she did with osborn or namor is really below her, even for her reformed standars
>>
>>93927610
>All you ever talk about is how hot and alpha you think Namor is.
Because it was the answer I received when I asked why people liked Namor here on /co/. It is not my fault.

>You used the term "gay fantasy" 3 fucking times in your last post.
He is what he is. Do you prefer "homoerotic dream"?

>But some of us are just normal people who like the character for non-gay reasons.
Lies. You said "he is the best" and posted a picture of his ass. Your faggotry level couldn't be higher.
>>
>>93927627
>Freudian issues or not
Uh that isn't Freud in the slightest anon

>>93927683
How do know that wasn't you anon who posted that image so you have something to complain about? Maybe...you were the killer all along!!!
>>
>>93927683
Look man I don't care that you're gay and want Namor to fuck your brains out. But stop shoving it down our throats.

Just keep your gay fantasies to yourself in the future alright? You're the only one here talking about how hot and alpha Namor is without his shirt on or whatever and none of us really care.
>>
>>93927647
>cheating?
Betraying Scott.

Time and time again showed that she cared about him big time. She plotted a war to destroy the Inhumans because she blamed them for Cyke's death. Yet she chose to throw her relationship with him away to sleep with Namor?

She valued Scott more than her own life, but valued a fuck with Namor more than Scott?
>>
File: 084.png (298KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
084.png
298KB, 600x512px
>>93918742
>cucking thread on /co/
Jesus guys can you stop projecting your fetishes on every fucking board
>>
>>93927827
>You're the only one here talking about how hot and alpha Namor is without his shirt on or whatever and none of us really care.
Did I? I think he is ugly and his attitude is too "try-hard".

You posted a picture of his ass and said that he is the best character, even if all of his stories are garbage.
>>
File: 19789999.jpg (105KB, 400x345px) Image search: [Google]
19789999.jpg
105KB, 400x345px
>>93927627
>Complains about Namor's temper and being a 1 dimensional character
>Byrne explains his anger and gives a scientific explanation on why
>even tying it to Namor's unique atlantean/human physiology
>NOPE! He's 1 dimensional still!
>>
>>93927829
>Yet she chose to throw her relationship with him away to sleep with Namor?
Just like scott did by directing a hit squad composed by a mixture of traumatized teens and the x-mens most dangerous sociopaths?
I loved that, mostly becaused in the end scott didnt gave a shit and was way more worried about his own actions, and it was the same for emma
also scott did literally what you just said with jean anyway

>She valued Scott more than her own life, but valued a fuck with Namor more than Scott?
thats what self destructive people do anon, which is completely in character for emma despite her best efforts
>>
>>93927884
>This character is only one-dimensional and was never developed because science!
The wonder of capeshit.
>>
>>93927829
Scott did the same thing to Jean with Emma
>>
>>93927872
As in Namor doesn't have to try-hard to fuck you because your obviously gay as fuck for him?

Alright queer. I doubt you've ever even read any Namor books. You just wank off whenever you see him standing in the background don't you?
>>
>>93927953
also, cosmic posession and shiet
>>
>>93927953
>also scott did literally what you just said with jean anyway
By that time, Scott didn't love Jean and Jean never was as dedicated to Scott as Emma.

>thats what self destructive people do anon, which is completely in character for emma despite her best efforts
Nope, it is not. When Post-Morrison Emma ever did that?
>>
>>93927999
>You just wank off whenever you see him standing in the background don't you?
I didn't post a picture of his ass to prove why he is the best character, did I?
>>
>>93918912
Ha
>>
>>93928187
I'm glad you liked it, anon.
>>
File: a.jpg (26KB, 320x227px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
26KB, 320x227px
>>93927980
Anon, that character flaw you hate so much is explained, so in by explaining it to us, the readers, it gives another dimension to said character and said character's flaw.

It is the same dimensional explanation that counts for almost all character's traits. I'm not talking about science but cause and effect. Take Batman and his brooding and dark personality, parents died in front of him which jaded him. That darkness is what fueled him to become a master of countless martial arts and scientific disciplines .

Superman's mild-manners? Parents raised him with Mid-western values on a farm. Which in turn gives Superman his never-ending hopefulness and positive thinking.

So Namor's anger is tied to his imbalance because of his amphibian nature. There by adding another layer to his dimension.
>>
>>93928113
Maybe you did since thats all you keep posting about anon.
>>
>>93927353
>>93927518
Maybe the problem doesn't lay in the depiction of male anatomy as it exists, but rather in your reaction to such imagery being one of seeing "gay" in an attractive shirtless heterosexual male.

>>93927647
No. That was her second story appearance. In her first appearance she only kinky-tortured Storm.

>>93927829
The Emma/Scott thing wasn't about sex... well, not the way you think it was.
They are mutants after all.
SPOILER: Emma and Scott telepathically traded bodies. They're transsexuals.
>>
File: namor3 - Copy.png (2MB, 1018x815px) Image search: [Google]
namor3 - Copy.png
2MB, 1018x815px
>>93918742
You know, for someone who apparently really hates Namor you really do like to spend your time on the internet talking about him
>>
>>93928113
It's pretty obvious you just start these threads to get people to post pictures of Namor you faggot.
>>
>>93928069
>Nope, it is not. When Post-Morrison Emma ever did that?
When she turned to Osborn instead of Scott beause she was afraid (and this was before she started to infiltrate for scott)?
When she fucked Tony?
when she fucked Namor?
when she inevitably fucks youngclops?
>>
>>93928219
>Hey, guys, Inhumans are awful because the mist makes them awful. Now that their awfulness was explained, you have to like them, right?
Explained by "comic book science" or not, he is still a static "angry fish man". The character will never go beyond "angry fish man" because of his biology? Well, that sucks, but that doesn't make "angry fish man" any more appealing.
>>
>>93928345
>When she fucked Tony?
This never happened.

During Civil War, someone retconned a Tony/Emma relationship in their past, way before Scott. And that's about it. They didn't even interact after this.
>>
File: baitmor.png (588KB, 498x462px) Image search: [Google]
baitmor.png
588KB, 498x462px
Really not surprised how most people calling him a shit character sound like they never read one of his solo runs. Just like most people who write him in modern time generalising him into the meme of wanting to fuck every women or just angry. Just use him a cheap way to make conflict.

This is the same shit that has happened to Hank Pym and why him hitting his wife is always brought up. No one reads a comic about him. Much easier to just generalise him into the meme. Like why would any writer focus on any interesting aspect of him when he is a side character and they are writing a X-men title. Just easier to write him as a cheap foil than actually pick up one of his comics and show a character respect.

Really don't see what's the point of having a large continuity if in most cross overs people never really respect the side charter joining in. If you anyone actually cares about him pick up any of his titles done by Roy Thomas or even the 2007 Sub-Mariner run. Where is focus on the aspect of him being a king and the hard choices that come with it.

But honestly, sure everyone shitting on him here is just bait and no one really cares to read him.

Pic Related.
>>
>>93928402
Ok, lets pretend not
what about the other points?
Whats the point of defending Emma's honor, when she herself (or Scott for that matter) doesn't really care for it that much?
>>
>>93928294
This is the second time in two months that I talk about him. I talk more about Miles Morales than Namor.

Explain to me why you like Namor without gay imagery, anon. I will wait.
>>
>>93928434
"He is only shit because of his writers" isn't that good of an excuse.
>>
>>93928457
Because I've read his 90s solo and enjoyed it? It doesn't matter what I say because you don't actually care about any discussion or learn anything, you just want to bait people about Namor
>>
File: lmaoed.png (49KB, 110x165px) Image search: [Google]
lmaoed.png
49KB, 110x165px
>>93928565
and you are still replying to him nigga
>>
>>93928565
His shit solo run, you mean? Literally Byrne's weakest work?

You might like "America", anon. She and Namor are kinda similar, to be honest.
>>
>>93928357
>The character will never go beyond "angry fish man" because of his biology?
Naw since he's also the one every Marvel woman falls in love with so that already goes beyond the angry fish man.

In all seriousness he's also a king who has won and lost his throne, been in the Invaders, Defenders, X-men, Illumanti, Brotherhood of Evil Mutants, had the Phoenix Force, fought Thanos, invaded and saved the surface world. I say he did pretty well for being 1 dimensional character no?

>Well, that sucks, but that doesn't make "angry fish man" any more appealing.
You being mad and hating on Namor has the effect Marvel wants, you're talking about him with others online, free publicity. Namor is the character you LOVE to hate anon.

> Inhumans are awful because the mist makes them awful. Now that their awfulness was explained, you have to like them, right?
Well you should like the Kirby's Inhumans before the whole FOX Mutant fiasco.
>>
>>93928457
>Explain to me why you like Namor without gay imagery, anon. I will wait.
We're on to you anon, you been posting those same images you're complaining about.
>>
File: Fantastic-Four-9-Again.jpg (449KB, 650x467px) Image search: [Google]
Fantastic-Four-9-Again.jpg
449KB, 650x467px
>>93928615
Forgot to mention he's been homeless, a movie producer and started a green energy company to save the world
>>
>>93928615
>In all seriousness he's also a king who has won and lost his throne, been in the Invaders, Defenders, X-men, Illumanti, Brotherhood of Evil Mutants, had the Phoenix Force, fought Thanos, invaded and saved the surface world.
And he did all of it and never went beyond "angry fish man". How being part of various groups makes a character better if said character doesn't change at all?

>You being mad and hating on Namor has the effect Marvel wants, you're talking about him with others online, free publicity. Namor is the character you LOVE to hate anon.
Does it? Are they getting money from it? Namor comics (lol) sell better when people are aware that his stories are shit? This is new.
>>
File: BwJGGz_CIAA9dTR.jpg (21KB, 598x369px) Image search: [Google]
BwJGGz_CIAA9dTR.jpg
21KB, 598x369px
>>93928708
>And he did all of it and never went beyond "angry fish man". How being part of various groups makes a character better if said character doesn't change at all?
Come on anon, you haven't read all those titles, you can't assume Namor didn't have character moments beyond your angry fish guy. Characters act differently depending on other cast members in the team as well anon, X-Factor being a good example.

If you hate Namor, you most loathe Wolverine.

>Does it? Are they getting money from it? Namor comics (lol) sell better when people are aware that his stories are shit? This is new.
And sure it helps! This thread has suggested several runs of Namor's. I'm sure some anons who are interested are going to look into it in their next comic book store trip.

Also don't be surprised if the market is flooded with Namor comics when he gets a tv show or movie.
>>
>tfw the first Marvel character is way less popular than the second Robin

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=red%20hood,namor

SAD!
>>
>>93928457
So yoy're saying first you want Miles to fuck you and then Namor afterwards? Ok queer.
>>
>>93928638
>>93928338
>>93928250
>>93927727
You might want to explain to these anons why you keep posting Namor's picture if you hate him so much. Are you like Helga from Hey Arnold?
>>
>>93928510
That's true for every single comic book character newfag. A character isn't automatically good. If the writer is bad then so is the character. If the writer is good so is the character.
>>
>>93928948
>If you hate Namor, you most loathe Wolverine.
I'm not a huge Wolverine fan, but he has something that Namor doesn't: good stories.

"Weapon X" is bigger than Namor itself.

>And sure it helps! This thread has suggested several runs of Namor's. I'm sure some anons who are interested are going to look into it in their next comic book store trip.
The anons interested in him already have a whole internet filled with gay porn. They don't read comics.

>Also don't be surprised if the market is flooded with Namor comics when he gets a tv show or movie.
Which is never.
>>
Him joining the X-Men seemed so weird, he doesn't fit in at all. Him gaining Pheonix powers in AvX was even weirder, why the fuck would you give fire powers to someone who lives underwater?
>>
>>93928971
First, it shouldn't matter who has the more search hits in google. That's a false facially in determining popularity and popularity doesn't always equal a good character

Second, Red Hood was depicted in several recent animated movies and video games, so he's in the spotlight

Third, the google trend seems to be counting Little Red Riding Hood as part of the Red Hood search.
>>
>>93929048
Namor has been around for more than any other Marvel character and is shit still. What gives? Maybe HE is the problem, and not the writers?
>>
>>93929181
Earth X?
>>
>>93929185
>Third, the google trend seems to be counting Little Red Riding Hood as part of the Red Hood search.
"Jason Todd" is also more popular than "Namor". There's no way around it, the second Robin is way more popular.
>>
File: Free art 1.png (204KB, 646x580px) Image search: [Google]
Free art 1.png
204KB, 646x580px
>>93929181
>Him joining the X-Men seemed so weird,

Maybe he consider the mutants as his people?
>>
>>93929186
>>93929079
Good stories, bad stories...it is all subjective anon.

Wolverine has just as much bad stories and maybe more then good stories. Wolverine has flooded the market, appearing in so many comics that he has a higher ratio and likely hood of getting at least one good run.

>>93929242
So? Red Hood is riding on the tailcoats of Batman. He never had his own ongoing, the one he does is with a team. Popularity isn't everything anon.
>>
>>93929243
He seemed more interested in fucking the leader's blonde wife than in protecting "his" people.

Did Byrne explain that Namor is forever stuck in the same cheap, shitty soap-opera drama because of his biology?
>>
File: rai (37).gif (2MB, 320x200px) Image search: [Google]
rai (37).gif
2MB, 320x200px
>>93928693
>Sue clutching the money lovingly to her chest while swooning over Namor's demeanor.
>>
>>93929079
>but he has something that Namor doesn't: good stories.
Hasn't this board posted several good Namor stories for ya anon? Instead of saying they are shit, maybe you should read it and give it a chance...or go outside more, get some sunshine in your life.
>>
>>93929364
>"...But I sure like the feel of these Greenbacks in my mitt!"
>"--And we're not in a position to be too particular about who we work for!"
All 4 actually
>>
File: jason.jpg (42KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
jason.jpg
42KB, 512x512px
>>93929322
>He never had his own ongoing
He has his name on the title of a book for six years straight and counting.

Byrne's Namor only lasted four.
>>
>>93929430
>And the Outlaws
>>
>>93929368
>Hasn't this board posted several good Namor stories for ya anon?
...no.

/co/ Namor recommended list has literally just ONE Namor story. And according to /co/, his best story is fucking "New Avengers".
>>
>>93929430
Why just Byrne? Namor had books since WW2

Isn't Jason just the angry robin? Isn't he just one dimensional?
>>
File: 1449374664120.jpg (437KB, 1187x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1449374664120.jpg
437KB, 1187x1080px
>>93929548
>>
>>93929556
>Why just Byrne?
It was the last successful attempt.

>Isn't Jason just the angry robin? Isn't he just one dimensional?
He made what Namor couldn't: he grew up.

>>93929588
As you can see, there's just one Namor comic here.
>>
>>93929430
So you like bad boys anon?
>>
>>93929699
I like to see try-hards becoming self-aware and growing out of their edginess.

It helps that Jason is 20 instead of a 60 years old edgy fish man.
>>
File: Screenshot_21.png (30KB, 723x311px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_21.png
30KB, 723x311px
>>93929033
Get a load of this faggot. Such a fucking ego he's convinced himself he's talking to one person and has some kind of arch nemesis or some shit.
>>
>>93929650
>As you can see, there's just one Namor comic here.
So maybe its the case of bad writers if Namor is successful in other titles anon?

I would actually disagree with the list, Roy Thomas run, plus Bill Everett original Namor, J. M. DeMatteis 4 parter and The Saga of the Sub-Mariner should be added.
>>
>>93929746
Then go have gay fantasies about Jason instead of Namor? I don't get what your problem is. Either way I just want you to keep your faggy daydreams to yourself
>>
>>93929765
I think anon is asking you why you haven't responded to those anons. Not that you are those anons.
>>
>>93929765
>Hurr I know how to use different devices/Photoshop

Just admit you are gay as hell for Namor
>>
>>93929817
>So maybe its the case of bad writers if Namor is successful in other titles anon?
So, beyond having a static, edgy personality, he also only attracts bad writers?

Why would anyone like this character?
>>
File: namorbagel.png (1MB, 1209x713px) Image search: [Google]
namorbagel.png
1MB, 1209x713px
>>93929949
Why do you honestly care so much that people like him?
Anon, I know this is all new to you, but people will like things that you don't. Usually we realize this in elementary school but evidently you are a late bloomer.
>>
>>93928294
So did Sue get shit for this? Or is she portrayed as a victim?

This is why I fucking hate marvel drama.
>>
>>93928434
>This is the same shit that has happened to Hank Pym and why him hitting his wife is always brought up
This is more like if Hank Pym hitting his wife became something the writers have him repeat to insert drama in a scenario at key moments.
>>
>>93930038
Why does it bother you so much?

Every day we have threads about why people like or dislike the DCEU, why people like or dislike the MCU, people like or dislike Marvel games, people like or dislike the DC games, people like or dislike Inhumans or Carol Danvers or America or Duke Thomas...

Is Namor off-limits for some reason?
>>
>>93930120
No, but it's funny that it bothers you so much.
>>
>>93930187
It doesn't. I just find funny that comic book readers really are capable of liking shit characters for the shallowest reasons.
>>
>>93930066
It's never been brought up again. It was a "friendly gesture"
>>
>>93930544
And Reed/Sue is Marvel's most important couple, huh? She makes out with his shirtless enemies and it's all cool.
>>
>>93930544
>make out with guy who routinely tries to murder your family
>a friendly gesture
>>
>>93930638
To be fair, being a Namor-focused story, Sue had no choice other than being written as a person who could care less about her family and has a soft spot for people who wants to kill them.
>>
Nightwing is also more popular than Namor.

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=nightwing,namor

The same for Superboy

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=superboy,namor

He literally disappears when compared to Harley Quinn

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=harley%20quinn,namor

"Flash" is a broad term, but "Barry Allen" isn't and is way more popular anyway

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=barry%20allen,namor

Even fucking Jay Garrick is more popular

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=jay%20garrick,namor

Namor is a joke.
>>
>>93929831
???

Get lost, Namorfag.

Fact number one: Jason Todd is more popular than Namor.

Fact number two: Jason Todd grew more in the last 6 years than Namor did in 60.

Fact number three: Jason is already less edgy than angry fish man (who apparently is scientifically incapable of not being a try-hard).

Fact number 4: Jason already has better stories than Namor.

Fact number 5: Jason doesn't have wings on his feets, he is, therefore, less ridiculous.
>>
>>93926986
Can't protect Namor without attacking Arthur?
>>
>>93928434
The Roy Thomas miniseries was great. I'll storytime it when I get home in like an hour or so. Maybe two. Namor critics are welcome to come and share your opinions as well but please refrain from posting any images until I'm done. It's 12 issues and like 25 pages each issue so it's going to be a long one. What's the image limit on co anyways?
>>
>>93931650
Why would I protect that greasy-haired fish-fucker?
He ruined Scott/Emma.
He ruined the Phoenix's winning streak in AvX.
He turned villainous chump in the last Secret Wars.
Was decapitated by Squadron Supreme ... of all the shameful ways to go ...

No, I'm not protecting Speedo-Man.
I just hate pretty-boys who dress like goldfish.
Marvel has a character like that ... he's SquirrelGirl's sidekick.
That's Arthur's level.
>>
>>93931129
You could've just made a Jason Todd thread OP anon
>>
>>93930904
>"Flash" is a broad term, but "Barry Allen" isn't and is way more popular anyway
>Even fucking Jay Garrick is more popular
The Flash has a widely-known mainstream TV series. But you're right, the best metric of quality is how popular it is on google searches.
>>
>>93930638
>>93930720
Namor was more of a good guy than usual around this time. Also the issue had him get tricked into impregnating some evil usurper to his throne because she pretended to be Sue, so the kiss was basically just pity
>>
>>93932162
What is the best metric? Under which metric Namor is more popular than Jason Todd or Jay Garrick?
>>
>>93930904
Other than Superboy, its just normies using google to search for Bat and Flash characters to which they all have tv shows, video games and (upcoming) movies. Then again Superboy was in Young Justice.

>>93932048
>I just hate pretty-boys who dress like goldfish.
Is this what it was all about anon? Look, I'm sorry Chad didn't ask you to prom but don't lose hope, I'm sure you'll find a date soon.
>>
>>93932244
The Fantastic Four have movies, too.
>>
>>93930038
Source?
>>
>>93932202
>so the kiss was basically just pity
That's still undermining Sue's character as a loving wife. Hell, that's not *just* a kiss. They're making out.
>>
>>93932269
Namor didn't appear in any of them retard
>>
>>93932287
>What, he impregnated a woman because he thought she was me? Geez, better make out with him. My husband doesn't need to know.
Sue is the dumbest Marvel character. Goes well with the theme of the FF.
>>
>>93932269
Namor didn't appear in either as he's a character that can hold his own movie.

Oh and Jason Todd might be the Joker in DC movies,
>>
>>93932215
>What is the best metric? Under which metric Namor is more popular than Jason Todd or Jay Garrick?
Quality is something subjective, but it isn't based off popularity on google searches of all things. I guess since Harley Quinn gets searched more often than Shade the Changing Man, it's obvious which is a better character.
>>
>>93932292
Nightwing and Jason Todd didn't appear in any movie and are way more popular than Namor, too. They sell more comics, more trades, more merch, their fanbases are bigger, people care more about them, etc.

Namor is a failure
>>
>>93932350
>Quality is something subjective
I can objectively say that "angry fish man incapable of being developed because comic book science" is shit. His comics and lack of popularity say that as well.
>>
>>93932352
>Nightwing and Jason Todd didn't appear in any movie and are way more popular than Namor, too.
http://www.techtimes.com/articles/95196/20151015/5-000-000-number-of-batman-arkham-knight-copies-sold-since-launch.htm
But you're right. They haven't been in anything popular among the mainstream audience
>>
>>93932396
Daniel Way's Deadpool was popular. I guess he's a complex interesting character. America outsold Titans. I guess she's more complex and interesting than Wally West and Nightwing
>>
>>93932474
>America outsold Titans. I guess she's more complex and interesting than Wally West and Nightwing
Beyond dumb, this one is a lie. She was already way behind by issue 2.

Ignoring the popularity context though: do you really think that the concept "angry fish man incapable of being developed because comic book science" is good? If so, why no one made it work?
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (13KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
13KB, 320x180px
>>93932554
>do you really think that the concept "angry fish man incapable of being developed because comic book science" is good? If so, why no one made it work?
How many times do we have to explain this to you anon? We all gave you lists of Namor comics you should check out, its not our fault you're still complaining that Namor is bad character.
>>
>>93932644
The list has literally just one Namor story in it. Also, you didn't answer.

Do you really think that the concept "angry fish man incapable of being developed because comic book science" is good? If so, why no one made it work?
>>
>>93932675
The list might but people here suggested to you Roy Thomas Namor run and John Byrne so thats more Namor comics.

Also even by your logic, it means everyone of those non-Namor titles made the good stories out of the angry fish man
>>
>>93932786
I already read half of Byrne's Namor. It was Byrne's worst run ever.

>Also even by your logic, it means everyone of those non-namoi titles made the good stories out of the angry fish man
Nope, it means that they made good stories that have an angry fish man in the background.
>>
>>93918742
Go to bed, Momoa. Your Aquaman is lame.
>>
>>93932870
Aquaman is also more popular than Namor. Like, really more popular.

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=aquaman,namor

It seems to me that "angry fish man" isn't really a good concept after all. People prefer the "responsible fish man".
>>
>>93932926
Yeah, but your DCEU Aquaman looks stupid, and is begging to be Namor. Good luck with that, Jason.
>>
>>93932948
I'm sorry, is he an "angry fish man" whose only use is to add cheap soap-opera drama? I don't think so.
>>
>>93932994
Looks like it. Face it, Angry Fish Man is much cooler than Dorky Fish Man that nobody likes except for loser nice guys that can't get laid.
>>
File: reeeeee.jpg (79KB, 800x1011px) Image search: [Google]
reeeeee.jpg
79KB, 800x1011px
>>93933019
>N-N-Namor is cooler than Aquaman! Namor fans get laid, y-you loser!
Man, even I didn't expect that.

Did you hear, guys? Namor is for Alpha Males!
>>
Printed.

Will be forever used to mock "Alpha Males" Namor fans.
>>
>>93920597
>she is alive somewhere
not that her death was the justification for starting civil war 1
>>
File: namorfans get laid you loser.png (7KB, 885x84px) Image search: [Google]
namorfans get laid you loser.png
7KB, 885x84px
>>
>>93924719
Well, to be fair, Gamora is literally an alien that can crush diamonds. I think no normal man could satisfy her...

Wow, it just dawned on me that being Tony is suffering. Cap has the SSS so he's "enhanced". Thor is a God. Hulk is, well, Hulk. Even if he doesn't have a humongous dick, he still has the power of the Hulk. Spider-Man is damn "enhanced" as well. Vision is a synthezoid so you know he can manipulate his dick's shape. Reed has fucking elasticity powers. Out of all the people Tony knows, he's the only baseline human, and probably has the more boring dick. Even Pym probably figured out a way to make it big with the Pym Particles.

Well, at least Tony's not Hawkeye...
>>
>>93932845
There's no way for you to have read all those comics to know Namor is a background character...unless you secretly are a Namor fan this whole time!

Namor is John Byrne worst run? Man, what do you consider good comics then anon?
>>
>>93933593
>There's no way for you to have read all those comics to know Namor is a background character...unless you secretly are a Namor fan this whole time!
Man, are you retarded? I already said what I have read.

Fantastic Four, X-Men, New Avengers and half of Byrne's Sub-Mariner. He is nothing more than "angry fish man" in all of that.

>Namor is John Byrne worst run? Man, what do you consider good comics then anon?
Why the surprise? I have never seen anyone considering Byrne's Sub-Mariner something amazing. It doesn't even is among the best comics from the 90's.

Byrne's FF in an example of a good comic.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>93933663
So you HAVEN'T read >>93929588 list? Ok so that means you don't know if Namor was a background character or if writers knew how to write him. So that means you'll never know if the angry fish man thing could work.

Hey we're not talking about Byrne's best work (would add Cap up there with FF as being one of the best BTW), we're talking about his worst anon. You're the one bringing up Namor is the worst so lets see Byrne's worst runs.
>>
>>93933780
>So you HAVEN'T read >>93929588 list? Ok so that means you don't know if Namor was a background character or if writers knew how to write him. So that means you'll never know if the angry fish man thing could work.
I have to read ALL of Namor comics until I can honestly decide if "static angry fish man" is or isn't a good concept?

Hum...
>>
>>93933853
Naw you can say you don't like Namor, heck you can make a thread saying how much you hate him.

You just can't say his character sucks or he never had good stories and the writers that did right good Namor stories were their low points when his fans have been telling you otherwise. Especially if your main counterpoints boils down to "Well I don't like him!"

You can have opinions anon but you got to respect others as well. Just be honest with anons here and say, "I hate Namor and no matter what you all post that counters my views, I will always hate him good or bad". Would save everyone the time and grief
>>
>>93933985
>Especially if your main counterpoints boils down to "Well I don't like him!"
Nope, my main counterpoint is that he is a static character stuck in a terrible, terrible and edgy concept (angry fish man) whose main goal is to add soap-opera tier drama. Can you honestly say that this isn't true?

If Namor have good stories? He might have. But they aren't in Fantastic Four, or New Avengers, or Byrne's Run, or X-Men. And if his good stories are so hard to find, then I don't think he is worth the time.

Sorry, I don't like edgy or static characters, and Namor is both. If you like him, be it because you think he is a good supporting character, or because you like soap-opera, or because you like a wet man wearing green speedos, good for you. Don't be surprised that an edgy fish man wearing speedos and constantly being a try-hard isn't for everyone, though (it is, in fact, for few people, seeing how nobody cared about his death, how he isn't popular and how he can't sell a book).
>>
>>93925137
Doom's distaste for Reed was the general "fuck you Americans reeeee". When he saw that he was just as smart, he started really fucking hating him.

As for the dicklet, well, look at it this way. Doom's relationships have been an amnesiac Scarlet Witch, a Morgan Le Fay from the past, and I guess all those Latverian peasant girls he's raped. He's ashamed about a whole lot of things, so if his dick was average, I think he'd feel insecure about that as well.
>>
>Implying that Namor doesn't want to fuck Reed instead of Sue instead.
>>
>>93934179
To be fair comic book fans don't get upset over character death since they always come back.

He hasn't worn green trunks in a long while, his red trunks are partisan.

Namor being soap-opera tier drama? Thats every character in comics! Mary Jane, Gwen Stacy, Betty Grant, Black Cat, Venom symbiote and those are just Spider-man's. Batman and Hal got loads of soap opera, does that mean they're bad too? Remember Batman had feelings for Orion's wife.

That's fine he isn't worth your time but ranting about him 4chan is?
>>
>>93934500
>To be fair comic book fans don't get upset over character death since they always come back.
Not true. Tim Drake didn't even die and people cared way more about him being kidnapped than Namor being decapitated. People just don't care about Namor, it is different.

>He hasn't worn green trunks in a long while
Great achievement. Every little victory is a victory, I guess.

>Namor being soap-opera tier drama? Thats every character in comics!
But Namor is JUST THAT. Batman and Hal Jordan have way more going on for them than "I'm gonna fuck someone's wife!1!", no surprisingly they have better stories and are more popular.

>That's fine he isn't worth your time but ranting about him 4chan is?
Yes.
>>
>>93918742
Why do you have wings on your feet?
>>
When people call Aquaman Arthur, it's because they're referring to him in a casual context because they're familiar with the character
When people call Namor Namor it's because no one on the fucking planet knows his hero name is the Sub-Mariner
>>
>>93918916
>Manor
W E W
>>
File: namor_fandom_flashmob.jpg (105KB, 670x447px) Image search: [Google]
namor_fandom_flashmob.jpg
105KB, 670x447px
>>93934722
His crowd likes wings.
>>
>>93919217
>>93918845
Why does he call himself submariner? This is ridiculous, do humans call themselves over-terrestrials?
>>
>>93935165
>Why does he call himself submariner?
Because he is a try-hard and "The Sub-Mariner" sounded cool in his head.
>>
>>93934696
>Tim Drake didn't even die and people cared way more about him being kidnapped than Namor being decapitated.
How are you measuring this? Whats the scale or how you collecting the data?

Look at >>93920047 post

>Batman and Hal Jordan have way more going on for them than
Namor's a ruler, a hero and a villain. Sounds more interesting than the usual superhero there anon.

Clint Eastwood, Johnny Depp, Richard Egan, Donnie Yen, Daniel Kim, Vin Diesel, and Ryan Reynolds are all Namor fans who would've jumped at the chance to play him, though I'm not sure about Depp though he is a fan.
>>
File: q0YZa.gif (537KB, 245x224px) Image search: [Google]
q0YZa.gif
537KB, 245x224px
>>93935165
>>93935180
You shouldn't be talking to yourself there anon
>>
File: gg.jpg (51KB, 244x274px) Image search: [Google]
gg.jpg
51KB, 244x274px
>>93928693
>the whole thing still smells fishy to me
>>
>>93935250
>Namor's a ruler, a hero and a villain. Sounds more interesting than the usual superhero there anon.
Yet his stories are trash and he isn't anywhere as popular as these two. Funny, huh?

Black Adam is also the three things. Is he better than Spider-man because Spider-Man is just one?

Gorilla Grodd is a ruler and a villain. Daredevil is a hero. Therefore, Grodd has a lot more going on for him.
>>
>>
>>93935325
>Black Adam is also the three things.
And he looks and acts just like Namor. Go ahead and guess who copied who.

Gorilla Grodd is not a ruler anon, he wants to be don't get me wrong.

Hey I think Spider-man, Daredevil, Gorilla Grodd, Black Adam and Namor are all great characters that can't be boil down to a buzz phrase like you been doing OP. Each one has so much history that its impossible to dismiss it by saying, "Hurr durr there's no good Namor story!"

You can easily find fault in anyone of them if you put as much effort as you did with Namor. For example, no good Spider-man story since Slott, Gorilla Grodd just wants to eat humans.

Both complaints you made on Namor, "John Byrne is is shit on Namor, there's no good writer!" or Namor just wants surface women.
>>
>>93935477
>And he looks and acts just like Namor. Go ahead and guess who copied who.
He doesn't. He isn't a fish man, he doesn't have stupid feet wings, and his role isn't "I will add cheap drama trying to fuck someone's wife".

>For example, no good Spider-man story since Slott
And it is true. But that means that he had good stores before. That already puts him above angry fish man.

>Both complaints you made on Namor, "John Byrne is is shit on Namor, there's no good writer!" or Namor just wants surface women.
I didn't understand exactly what you tried to say here. I, indeed, made these two complaints. The two are true.
>>
File: AVX8.jpg (106KB, 550x835px) Image search: [Google]
AVX8.jpg
106KB, 550x835px
>>93929181
>why the fuck would you give fire powers to someone who lives underwater?

lol. Why of all the X-Men was he chosen for The Phoenix? I can't possibly think of someone worst.
>>
>>93935375
So how did you end up deciding which (You) to erase?
>>
>>93935566
How did you decide that an angry fish man without good stories was a great character?
>>
>>93929181
At first yeah. But once Gillen started writing him, it was great. I really miss Namor in X-Men
>>
>>93935524
>his role isn't "I will add cheap drama trying to fuck someone's wife".
Oh Adam has his own Sue in Atom Smasher, he's always swaying Albert into running away with him to his kingdom and away from Star-Spangle Girl.

>stupid feet wings
Hermes/Mercury and Flash might want to talk with you there anon

>he had good stores before
Just cause you didn't like those Namor stories doesn't mean that they weren't good anon. There are plenty of people who enjoyed them.

>I didn't understand exactly what you tried to say here.
Just your complain about a character looking dumb or having bad writers or a trait only you don't like can be attributed to any character.
>>
Namor is a little like Vegeta of Marvel Universe
>>
>>93930520
And that''s why you are making threads about Namor?
>>
>>93935590
>Trying to argue against double dubs
>Best comeback was about liking Namor
You're just embarrassing yourself now
>>
Jesus fuck, just how autistic are you? Who would create multiple hate threads, and keep on feeding them with the same fucking responses? Who has such a hate boner? I hate Ree-Ree with a passion and not even I could do that. Jesus fuck man, get some help.
>>
>>93934696
>That's fine he isn't worth your time but ranting about him 4chan is?
>Yes.
So this is how autism looks?
It should be our new banner.
>>
>>93935375
>9000 hours in MSPaint
good job faggot
>>
>>93935652
>Just cause you didn't like those Namor stories doesn't mean that they weren't good anon. There are plenty of people who enjoyed them.
There are plenty of people who enjoyed Civil War II or America. Guess those are good stories, then?

>Just your complain about a character looking dumb or having bad writers or a trait only you don't like can be attributed to any character.
I don't think so.

Also, I don't think that I am the only one who dislikes "angry fish man that can't be developed because of science", but I digress.

>Hermes/Mercury and Flash might want to talk with you there anon
They aren't Aquatic creatures.
>>
>>93935750
Different anon, I don't have problem with other people enjoying stories I consider bad.

>I don't think so.
Using the word "think" in your case is an exaggeration.

>They aren't Aquatic creatures.
So?

It's really fascinating to take a look inside the autistic mind.
>>
>>93935688
>Two threads asking why would someone like a character without good stories
>MULTIPLE HATE THREADS!

>>93935687
I didn't double post and I proved it. If you can't believe that two people don't like the name "Sub-Mariner", I can't do nothing for you.
>>
Did he fuck Teen Jean in her recent solo comic?
>>
>>93935780
>So?
If you give a fin to a bat and explains that now he can swim, he will look stupid.

>It's really fascinating to take a look inside the autistic mind.
But I already said that I don't like static angry fish man, anon.
>>
Is OP the damianfag?
>>
>>93935808
>If you give a fin to a bat and explains that now he can swim, he will look stupid.
What the fuck am I reading here?

>But I already said
Yes, and you will probably say it again and again, because you're an autist.

Keep going, though. I am both amazed and disturbed at this thread. It reminds me of the time, when some retard was trying to explain why he didn't like water tests or sth.
>>
>>93935812
>If you don't like an angry fish man without good stories, you are Damifag.
It's really fascinating to take a look inside the autistic mind.
>>
>>93935847
>No u
>>
>>93935832
>What the fuck am I reading here?
How dumb can you be?

>because you're an autist.
How can I be an autist if I don't like an angry fish man without good stories? C'mon, man.
>>
>>93935869
You forgot to add "homoerotic" and "one-dimensional". You are slipping man
>>
>>93935887
I don't need to add that. "Homoerotic" is written on his design and "one-dimensional" on his stories.
>>
>>93935903
I think you should. It'll be easier to filter you
>>
>>93935893
It's hard to believe that we have such a passionate discussion about Namor, of all characters. What a time to be alive.
>>
I'm going to say something that will really trigger you: I like Namor because he's fun
>>
>>93935922
What do you mean "of all characters"? He has, like, great stories, and great character development, and great supporting characters, and he is massively popular.
>>
>>93935750
>"angry fish man that can't be developed because of science"
Is...is this a sexual thing? Anon's been repeating this phrase for awhile now...
>>
>>93935957
Because usually, we are arguing over Captain America or Superman. Such a heated discussion over Namor would mean that he is an a-lister
>>
>>93935923
It doesn't trigger me, friend. You think his static edgy characterization is fun, I don't think so, it is all cool.

"I like him because his stories are good" would be a problem.
>>
>>93935997
It is canon.

I don't know why do you think this is a sexual thing, but if you Namor fans it is always something shallow like this.
>>
>>93935750
>They aren't Aquatic creatures
Would it help if Namor had fins growing out of his ankles anon? Would that help you?
>>
>>93936008
>I don't think so, it is all cool.
Do I see an improvement? Are you finally accepting that someone might like something you don't like?
>>
>>93936041
Would help me if his stories were good and his character had more use than shitty drama.
>>
>>93936030
>Namor fans it is always something shallow like this.
You're the anon who's been complaining this whole time Namor dresses homoerotic and has stupid feet wings! How's that not shallow on your part? If anything you denounced a character for his looks alone, which is far worse in the swallow scale than what you're alleging Namor fans for?
>>
>>93936051
But I accept that. I'm just saying that shit tastes like shit, no matter how much you enjoy eating shit. Namor is a static angry fish man without good stories whose usual purpose is to add cheap drama. You like him regardless? Good for you. He still is what he is.
>>
>>93936094
>You like him regardless? Good for you
Yup, you are getting finally civilized
>>
>>93936079
>You're the anon who's been complaining this whole time Namor dresses homoerotic and has stupid feet wings!
Is that untrue?

>How's that not shallow on your part?
How is the truth shallow?

>If anything you denounced a character for his looks alone, which is far worse in the swallow scale than what you're alleging Namor fans for?
I don't like him because of his static edgy personality, his bad stories and his soap-opera role. His looks are also bad, but I don't dislike him for that.

Some of his fans like him simply because of his looks and ULTIMATE BADASS attitude, which I think is shallow.
>>
>>93935922
Another point for House Namor >>93935893
>>
>>93936176
IMPERIUS REX!
>>
File: fact_opinion_poster.jpg (65KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
fact_opinion_poster.jpg
65KB, 500x500px
>>93936159
>Is that untrue?
>How is the truth shallow?
Yes it is untrue and not even a fact. Those are your opinions. Pic VERY much related!
>>
>>93936218
His costume is nothing but a green speedo and golden bracelets. He flies flapping his feet wings.

He looks gay as fuck and feet wings are as stupid as it gets. I don't know why anyone in-universe respects someone who looks so goofy yet tries so hard to sound badass.
>>
>>93936296
>His costume is nothing but a green speedo and golden bracelets. He flies flapping his feet wings.
These are facts. But they don't mean that it's good and bad. It only means that his costume is simplistic, and that he is a flying character.

>He looks gay as fuck and feet wings are as stupid as it gets
These are opinion.

>I don't know why anyone in-universe respects someone who looks so goofy yet tries so hard to sound badass.
There was a comic book page explaining that, but it boiled down to "Namor is royalty, he doesn't need armor, because in many ways, he is god incarnate" or sth like that.
>>
>>93936337
>because in many ways, he is god incarnate
In which ways? Someone like Hyperion can treat him like a fucking bitch.
>>
>>93936296
Whats a the correlation between homosexuality and green trunks anon? Are all swimmers gay? Can you tell a straight man from a gay man by the wings in their ankles? What expertise do you have in the area of homosexuality that you can confidently tell people in the internet what's gay and whats not gay.

No of course not anon, just cause you find it gay doesn't mean its gay. Is wearing tight skinned spandex with the underwear outside gay by your own logic? Namor doesn't even wear trunks anymore as a costume so whats your beef with him? Is Hercules any less a character or Beast for being bare chested? Or Conan?

Come anon lets be grown-up for a bit.
>>
>>93936357
For mortal beings? Yeas, he is. Especially when he first appeared in marvel universe pre-WWII
And considering that he is the first comic book character to fly, that's quite a feat.

Hyperion is a redundant-Superman clone, but it's completely different level.

Also, power-level =/= quality of the character.
>>
File: namor costume.png (660KB, 575x392px) Image search: [Google]
namor costume.png
660KB, 575x392px
>>93936365
>>93936365
>Whats a the correlation between homosexuality and green trunks anon? Are all swimmers gay? Can you tell a straight man from a gay man by the wings in their ankles? What expertise do you have in the area of homosexuality that you can confidently tell people in the internet what's gay and whats not gay.
Namor in-universe doesn't look that different from the pic. The combo "nothing but trunks + wings" is one of the gayest looks one can achieve.

>No of course not anon, just cause you find it gay doesn't mean its gay.
Have you ever watched the movie "A Perfect Getaway"? It was the only time I saw Namor having some kind of cultural impact, and it is basically a scene where one of the characters tells the other about a gay guy who used Namor comics to masturbate. I ain't the only one thinking that, anon.

>>93936404
So I guess even Booster Gold is a god by Marvel Universe pre-WWII standards.

>Also, power-level =/= quality of the character.
Namor isn't a good in power levels or quality. Supreme Power puts Hyperion above Namor in both.
>>
File: You'll Cowards Namor.jpg (496KB, 906x757px) Image search: [Google]
You'll Cowards Namor.jpg
496KB, 906x757px
I just came here to say I like Namor.
>>
>>93936499
Okay.

I know for a fact that it is not for his stories.
>>
>>93936508
Actually it is. I've read hardly anything with Namor in it but in the things he've been I've enjoyed him more than I've disliked him.
>>
>>93936478
I hate to see you at the beach or pool anon
>>
>>93936499
+1 to Team Namor!!!
>>
>>93936574
>I've read hardly anything with Namor in it
So you have never read a Namor story. You don't like him for his stories.
>>
>>93936637
I don't wear green speedo with wings nor do I try to act tough while wearing such gay shit.
>>
>>93918742
You could just have said HOOOOOOOOOOOORD, Anon.
>>
>>93936478
>a gay guy who used Namor comics to masturbate. I ain't the only one thinking that, anon.
So you think of Namor when you rub one out?

>>93936478
>>93934801
>>93922805
You sure have a lot of gay pride pics for a guy who hates Namor's old costume. You don't need to hate yourself, be proud.
>>
>>93936756
>So you think of Namor when you rub one out?
HOHOHO, the Namorfag is clever!

I ain't the only one who thinks he looks homoerotic. About three months ago we had a thread where I saw five or six anons saying they like Namor because they think he is hot. His homoerotic appeal was recognized in a movie.

>>93936756
>You sure have a lot of gay pride pics for a guy who hates Namor's old costume.
Nope, I pick gay pictures because, as you saw, Namor costume looks an awful lot like them.

You don't need to hate yourself. You shouldn't be proud for liking a character for a reason as shallow as "he is my gay dream", though. Try following characters for their stories, is a lot better.
>>
>>93936805
>Try following characters for their stories, is a lot better.
Name a few then anon cause our Namor stories don't count for you

>>93936805
Hey all kinds of people are entitled to like whatever superhero they want. I see more of that on Cap and Iron Man though thanks to the movies. Superman and Wonder Woman as well over at DC
>>
>>93936840
>Name a few then anon cause our Namor stories don't count for you
Name what? Good Namor stories? No one can. Did you forget that his rec list has only ONE Namor story? This is his level.

>Hey all kinds of people are entitled to like whatever superhero they want.
And I am entitled to mock them for it. It is not my fault with a gay-looking character without good stories has fans who like because of his gay appeal.
>>
File: fTbZwSA.jpg (180KB, 800x429px) Image search: [Google]
fTbZwSA.jpg
180KB, 800x429px
>>93936478
Hey anon since you know about this stuff and marched at these events...is pic any true?
>>
>>93936881
No name good stories or characters in general.
>>
>>93936895
"Born to Run", "Dead Heat", "Return of Barry Allen", "Blitz", "Rogue War" and "Terminal Velocity" are great Wally West stories.
>>
>>93936928
Different anon, never heard of these stories, except Return of Barry Allen, and Terminal Velocity, which was mediocre
>>
>>93936928
>Complains about Namor looking gay
>Some the stories anon posted has Pied Piper in it
>Pied Piper unlike Namor IS a confirmed homosexual in-universe
>Pied Piper's face turn was a way to introduce soap opera drama to the Flash dynamic by going after his old Rogue friends
>>
>>93936972
Sad, anon. Maybe you should read Namor and America.
>>
>>93936992
Lel, maybe you actually should.
>>
>>93936999
+1 for Team Namor
And because it's trips, it's actually +3 for Team Namor
>>
File: batman_hahaha.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
batman_hahaha.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
>>93936986
What a stretch!

>>Pied Piper unlike Namor IS a confirmed homosexual in-universe
He looks less gay than Namor, though, and no one likes him for his homoerotic appeal.

>Pied Piper's face turn was a way to introduce soap opera drama to the Flash dynamic by going after his old Rogue friends
No soap-opera, just drama, and the story made the people involved grow instead of making them dumb retards like Namor soap-opera does.

But that was good, anon! If Namor writers had your creativity, the character would have more than only one story on his rec list.
>>
>>93937075
>He looks less gay
Opinions, again? Also, define gay-looking
>>
>>93936999
>>93937111
Godfucking dammit, somebody stop Team Namor
>>
File: gay_looking.jpg (119KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
gay_looking.jpg
119KB, 800x1200px
>>93937111
>Opinions, again?
A fact, actually. Remember, even Hollywood writers think that Namor looks like a gay fantasy.

>define gay-looking
It speaks for itself. Not different from the gay pride pics, right?
>>
>>93937135
And what hollywood writers think of Pied Piper?

I don't see pink pants with "I am fairy", nor butterfly wings.

I guess that Lobo also looks like a gay fantasy to you?
>>
>>93937155
>And what hollywood writers think of Pied Piper?
How would I know? No movie has ever said that Pied Piper is a gay fantasy. Only Namor was recognized as such. Even by anons not that long ago.

>I don't see pink pants with "I am fairy", nor butterfly wings.
You see a tight speedo and you know that the character had dove wings, right?

>I guess that Lobo also looks like a gay fantasy to you?
Does he wear a tight speedo?
>>
>>93937205
>How would I know?
I assumed that since you brought up Hollywood, that maybe you know something. Apparently, you don't.

Also, source for your claims.

Dove wings on feet, because back then, flying was associated with wings, which is why Superman was a leaper back then, which you probably don't know.

>Does he wear a tight speedo?
Seriously? Anyone with tight speedo is gay?
I didn't dare too look into the inside of Mainman's pants, to check what he wears, but I have a feeling that you would love to.
>>
>>93937241
>I assumed that since you brought up Hollywood, that maybe you know something. Apparently, you don't.
I only know that Hollywood writers thing that a skin tight speedo with golden bracelets and dove wings looks gay.

>Also, source for your claims.
The movie "A Perfect Getaway".

>Dove wings on feet, because back then, flying was associated with wings, which is why Superman was a leaper back then, which you probably don't know.
I know that, Anon. Why wouldn't I? People who don't like "angry fish man without good stories" don't know about comics?

It still looks ridiculous.

>Seriously? Anyone with tight speedo is gay?
Namor looks gay as fuck. He would fit perfectly in a gay pride parade.
>>
File: tumblr_ost3bsJ3lk1w6e2aeo1_1280.jpg (1MB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ost3bsJ3lk1w6e2aeo1_1280.jpg
1MB, 1280x1920px
Have a silly Namor.
>>
>>93937284
>The movie "A Perfect Getaway".
They say that in a movie, or is there article about it?

>People who don't like "angry fish man without good stories" don't know about comics?
Judging from your opinions, it seems yes.

>Namor looks gay as fuck
Eh, this discussion is pointless
>>
>>93937314
>They say that in a movie, or is there article about it?
They say that in the movie.

>Judging from your opinions, it seems yes.
Really don't see how. We had Namor fans here saying false information about X-Men, Iron Man and Superman. It seems to me that your kind doesn't know much about comics.

>Eh, this discussion is pointless
I agree. Everyone knows this is true.
>>
>>93937359
>They say that in the movie.
wow, what a fucking great source
>>
>>93937387
The fuck were you expecting? A paper? Namor doesn't even warrant a comic book of his own, my man.

Hollywood writers put in their movie that Namor is a gay fantasy. It is what they think, and they are right.
>>
>>93918742
Whats your problem with the king of the sea, did your mom leave your dad for a very handsome man?
>>
>>93937457
I don't like static edgy characters without good stories. I thought I made that much clear.
>>
>>93937470
You forgot to add homoerotic and one-dimensional cliches
>>
>>93937488
Repetitive, just like Namor soap-operas.
>>
>>93937514
And your posts
>>
>>93937522
no u
>>
File: 1499370071162.jpg (917KB, 700x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1499370071162.jpg
917KB, 700x1050px
>"Any kids, fishboy?"
>>
>>93931663
Alright so I finished issues 1-6. Later on today I'll do a part 2 and finish the mini series.

>>93935624

Like I mention in that thread I plan on doing a bunch of Namor storytimes over the next week or so. I'd love to here some input or any recommendations for Namor stories anyone has. Please leave any input/recs as replies in the thread I just posted since that's what I'll be checking when I get back on here later today.
>>
File: 1500243244571.jpg (108KB, 870x380px) Image search: [Google]
1500243244571.jpg
108KB, 870x380px
>>93924338
>Shit which time? It's happened more than once.

reed just give up on this SLUT
Thread posts: 484
Thread images: 81

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.