[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, /co/. Gwen is getting a mercenary team back together

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: gwenpool3.jpg (82KB, 633x537px) Image search: [Google]
gwenpool3.jpg
82KB, 633x537px
Alright, /co/. Gwen is getting a mercenary team back together to help do her dirty work. Who are your three picks?

Hard Mode: No previous Team Gwen members
Very Hard Mode: No fucking Deadpool
>>
Bueno Excellente
Silver Sable
Domino
>>
> Robbie Reyes
> Terrible Eye
> Will o' the Wisp

Gwen's gonna go for a gender-neutral ensemble: two girls for fanservice, but two guys so it doesn't look like "girl power" book, or something that'll go for a political message.

Their first mission: increase their popularity and visibility.
>>
>>93914405
She tries to get one relatively popular character, but they will either not give her attention or be busy
Batroc would say no too because it's a stupid idea
In the end her team would be
Ghost Cecil
Some ex-MODOK henchman that now has slightly more plot armor because he was given a name
Grasshopper 5: A Good Day to Die Hard (who is a woman this time I guess)
It probably goes as well as you'd expect
>>
File: slade.jpg (53KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
slade.jpg
53KB, 400x225px
>>
>>93914405

>character is a SJW NU Marvel fangirl.
>she loves all the SJW Marvel characters.
>somehow that translates into creating a super hero persona that MURDERS PEOPLE with guns and swords like an edgelord.
>despite that she gets invited to Christmas parties and SJW team-ups in and outside her comic.

Just fuck my writting up, sempai
>>
>>93916686
She doesn't like race stuff and politics in her comics. She likes the characters and reads their stuff, but doesn't like every aspect of them.

Gwen herself isn't an edgelord. At the time, she didn't see the people around her as anything more than fictional characters, and that she could do whatever she wanted because the writers could just clean up after her.

Pre-issue 13 Gwen is basically a kid playing an open-world sandbox game and trying to exploit glitches.
>>
File: characterdevelopment.jpg (211KB, 864x1311px) Image search: [Google]
characterdevelopment.jpg
211KB, 864x1311px
>>93916686
it was all a game to her
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.