[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nickelodeon, Disney, and Cartoon Network's universes are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: nick.jpg (42KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
nick.jpg
42KB, 500x282px
Nickelodeon, Disney, and Cartoon Network's universes are put into a tournament of power by Uncle Grandpa after he watched too much Dragon Ball Super. Who's in? Keep in mind, god characters like Alien X, Bill Cipher and others are prohibited from being used.
>>
>>93911555
Cartoon Network wins easily because of all the capeshit and animu characters.
>>
>>93911555
So no Ben 10 with the final form of his omnitrix, no Danny Phantom, no Timmy Turner wishes, no Bill Cypher, and Uncle Grandpa is neutral and won't be fighting?

Alright, lets figure this out. I'm only gonna count original series shit.

Okay, For CN, they have Generator Rex buffing either Megas XLR or that mech from Sym. Titan. Thats a good combo and hard to beat. They also have the Samurai, the Grim Reaper, and a whole squadron of KND operatives. There is also the PPG for fire power, Dexter for tech support, Finn and his comrades, and the crystal gems.

Nick has both Avatars, Zim, and El Tigre maybe? Team seems lacking, not much combat ready folks in there.

Disney has a lot of Disney princess, some of em can fight, some cant. You got Mulan, tho shes super mundane. Chick from tangled can be a good healer support. Elsa with her Ice powers can be a problem. Aside from them, theres Kim Possible and her crew, they would do well for espionage. Phineous and Ferb has OP invention shite. Jake Long has decent powers. Lilo has access to 600+ experimental creatures. Magic from Star vs would be OP AF and would prolly be banned.

I see Nick getting BTFO immediately and CN and Disney having a long fight. Ultimately, CN would win because they have synergy, have more fighting oriented folks, and would work well together.
>>
>>93912026
Nick also has access to the Penguins + thier Arsenals, a bunch of Kung Fu styled animals and a bunch of monsters, all three from the beginning of the Dreamworks cartoons. There are also the TMMT, Jenny and TUFF. Also, Chrimson Chin, Nebula and Catman. They are fine
>>
>>93912125
Well if you're gonna bring in dreamworks stuff even tho I only counted original shit. Then CN has Superman, Batman, Plastic Man, Animal Man, A bunch of transformers, animu shit from toonami. Disney surprisingly doesn't have that much 3rd party shows that would make an impact aside from W.I.T.C.H. maybe. Oh wait no, they got access to the animated version of Marvel stuff. Nick would also have access DBZ Kai/DBGT goku, but CN has access to DB Super Goku. so... yeah. That wouldn't really be fair.

Aside from the dreamworks stuff tho, Jenny and her skillset would really help shore up Nick's weakness. TMNT would bring in a lot of bodies with all the mutants there. I also forgot about Jimmy Neutron, making it so that all 3 networks has tech genius support. With all that in mind, they would last a lot longer, but I still think my assessment of them going down first is true.
>>
>>93911555

Does Cartoon Network get access to the MGM, Hanna-Barbera, and Warner Brothers libraries or is it purely CN originals?
>>
>>93912026
why no danny and not all wishes are OP and there are lots of nickelodeon characters that can fight like spongebob, sandy, powdered toast man, captain man, jenny, jimmy, tak, the TMNT, jorgen and more and that's not including the villains
>>
>>93913768
and power rangers, i forgot about them
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.