[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Director Wants Black Widow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 11

File: ss.jpg (31KB, 400x534px) Image search: [Google]
ss.jpg
31KB, 400x534px
>Speaking to ScreenRant, Watts said: "I like to think of what (Spider-Man) could learn from Black Widow, but then I think he would be too nervous to even get a single word out. If he was around her, that would be really funny."

http://www.digitalspy.com/movies/spider-man/news/a831737/will-black-widow-scarlett-johansson-fight-way-into-spider-man-homecoming-2-jon-watts/
>>
>>93906333
>Sudden rivalry between Aunty May and Aunty Nat for Peter's spider D

This shit writes itself.
>>
>/tv/

Who cares?
>>
Well, better rev up those "Bitches Love Spider-Man" images.
>>
>>93906491
We get crappy ass fanfic instead of this.
>>
File: daredevilblackwidow.jpg (120KB, 989x657px) Image search: [Google]
daredevilblackwidow.jpg
120KB, 989x657px
Give me Daredevil and Widow.
>>
>>93906491
Yes please
>>
>>93906333
This basically translates to 'I don't think this superhero is strong enough to be on his own so we're going to shoehorn other superherores that may as well be a main character,'
>>
>>93906654
SAUCE ME RIGHT NOW NIGGA

please
>>
>>93906614

tv characters aint ever going to the big screen brah, daredevil is a cw tier bitch for good
>>
File: EMH Carol.jpg (27KB, 400x480px) Image search: [Google]
EMH Carol.jpg
27KB, 400x480px
>Widow
How about Carol instead?
>>
>>93906719
whole comic is posted on this page

http://rule34.paheal.net/post/list/Spider-Man/1
>>
Yay, give the most untalented actress on the roster more screen time, that'll work...
>>
File: 1469599067811.png (1MB, 995x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1469599067811.png
1MB, 995x1080px
>>93906759
god bless anon
>>
How about letting Peter be a lone wolf besides Ned as support and show the audience he can grow and be a competent hero instead of le awkward teen?
>>
File: Spider Woman.jpg (221KB, 800x1105px) Image search: [Google]
Spider Woman.jpg
221KB, 800x1105px
So who owns Jess again? Id rather see her come in to replace Black Widow
>>
>>93906333
>Harem episode ensues
I'm partial to Hawkeye x Blackwidow but I'm happy for solidly conceived romance in the MCU

One of the issues I have with MCU and Marvel romances in general is that they think just having attractive characters be interested in each other is the same as chemistry.

Surprisingly, DC has always had more interestingly conceived romances. Even as typical as Lois Lane and Superman are as a couple, their characters and their dynamic have a lot of interesting iterations and potentials.
Comparatively, Marvel romances more often feel like many different versions of Catwoman and Batman or something tacked on to add cake.

We never see characters in a relationship doing things that people in relationships do. It's almost exclusively something before or after sex or after a battle, and any interactions between them are standard innuendo but very little about their small talk or non-plot related conversations ever strikes a chord of significant chemistry
>>
>>93907000
I don't know, Peter used to have good chemistry with MJ. It was sweet to see them being supportive to each other. Maybe he's the exception
>>
>>93906905

Sony owns anything to do with spiderman except mutants like firestar.
>>
>>93907091
I agree actually. My comment applies to both the movies and the comics.
I really liked the MJ and Peter relationship in the Maguire movies. Even into the 3rd movie, it was the thing that kept all the characters feeling grounded.

Gwen and Peter with Garfield felt weak as shit to be honest...it was mostly just elevated by him being spiderman, but I never got a sense that the two characters then had any chemistry.

As for the comics, they used to be very good and I liked the dynamic in general enough that I never felt weird about it as a kid compared to other romances in other media. It was a full relationship, not some on-going flirtation or will-they-wont-they or a harem type situation.

But I defy you to find another comparable relationship that is as constantly well realized as them in Marvel. I say constantly, but I mostly refer to the three Raimi movies and her initial appearance.

The closest competitor is Stark and Pepper Potts in my mind and that barely has presence in the comics I've read (the movies seemed to lock in to something smart with her character as a grounding element for Tony)
>>
>>93906614
This
>>
>>93906333
>BW in spiderman
>BW solo movie
>BW surviving avengers 3

The misinformation campaign running hard. ScarJo's stunt double is moving out of atlanta, BW dies.
>>
>>93907162
But Jess has nothing to do with Spider-Man. Did they just say fuck it and lump her rights with him?
>>
>>93907284
>I really liked the MJ and Peter relationship in the Maguire movies.

That one is easily the worst interpretation of their romance.
>>
>>93906833
BRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPFFFTHTHTHTHTHHHHCCHHHHHTTTTT
>>
>>93907091
>>93907284
100% agree.
>>
>>93907722
Really? I thought it was solid but I suppose it was also my main exposure to the relationship, outside of the saturday morning cartoon and the rockin N64 video game (that game always had some amazing tension for some reason)
>>
File: kbkzia4yuv9z.jpg (846KB, 2238x2188px) Image search: [Google]
kbkzia4yuv9z.jpg
846KB, 2238x2188px
I'll take a redhead like Black Widow over Not-MJ aka Michelle. That or Wanda
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 234x417px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 234x417px
>>93906333
>2 threads about Spidey harem shit
>>
>Spider-man jokes having a thing for Redheads when teaming up with Widow in front of Michelle
>Inspires her to dye her hair for her modeling pseudonym "Mary-Jane Watson"
>>
>>93908521

>Wanda trains with Strange
>Spidey trains with whoever
>They team up
>>
File: 03.jpg (656KB, 1200x1854px) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
656KB, 1200x1854px
nice
>>
>>93906333
Finally a good move !

Time for Peter sexual training
>>
File: IMG_5597.jpg (696KB, 1434x1434px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5597.jpg
696KB, 1434x1434px
>>93906759
MORE.
>>
File: oiutfg-p8.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
oiutfg-p8.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>93906833
>>
>>93908521
>That or Wanda
I kind of want to see Spider-Man & Wanda teaming up.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.