[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm fine with Batman killing. But if he kills Lex Luthor's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Batman_(Ben_Affleck).jpg (205KB, 637x995px) Image search: [Google]
Batman_(Ben_Affleck).jpg
205KB, 637x995px
I'm fine with Batman killing. But if he kills Lex Luthor's random henchmen, why hasn't he killed the Joker yet? I can maybe accept leaving Harley alive, but if you're going to kill any one person, surely you'd kill the Joker, right?
>>
>>93899141
He only kills when he needs to peabrain
>>
>>93899141
When does he get the chance to kill the Joker?
>>
>>93899285
>>93899192
>>93899141
He only starts killing halfway through BvS. He stops killing again by the end.
>>
File: IMG_6106.jpg (25KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6106.jpg
25KB, 300x225px
The more important question is why hasn't he raped the Joker yet?
>>
Batman only kills scum when they deserve it. Like the time when they had kidnapped SuperMom.
>>
>>93899344
Why hasn't Batgirl?
>>
>>93899344
Because he isn't gay
>>
File: Batfleck3.jpg (70KB, 852x479px) Image search: [Google]
Batfleck3.jpg
70KB, 852x479px
>>93899327
>He only starts the minute he becomes the Bat.
He stops killing long enough to attend the funeral of the person he just attempted to kill.

Fix'd.
>>
>>93899141
Maybe the Joker always manages to escape first.
>>
>>93899141
Batman and the Joker are locked into a never ending dynamic

I assumed the reason Batmurderer didn't kill the Joker is because he can't. As soon as he goes full retard and starts killing he becomes sloppy.

Sounds dumb but to beat the Joker he needs to be switched on in his A game.
>>
>>93899563
what? He only starts after the senate bombing. And then he stops completely after Superman sacrifices himself.
>>
>>93899840
>>93899749
>>93899349
why do you idiots bother to answer when the correct answer has already been posted? There is literally a single correct answer to this.
>>
>I'm fine with Batman killing.

You are a garbage person and your opinions belong in the garbage.
>>
>>93899141

His character shield was strong as ever in Suicide Squad. If Joker encouraged him to kill it would be even stronger.
>>
>>93899141
Batman *has* killed the Joker. He just can't accept it yet. He hallucinates their fights and dresses like the Joker to terrorize others. He paralyzed Barbara. He beat Jason Todd with a crowbar. He kills over and over again, but he's too crazy to realize it and his disguise is too good for anyone else to realize.
>>
>>93899141
He has killed the joker.

This is the second joker. Replacement joker.
>>
murderbat should be the main villain in suicide squad 2, hes gonna be like jason taking them out one at a time.
>>
>>93899344
And there it is!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.