[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you want a new nicktoons game and if you do then what do you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Nicktoons_Unite!.jpg (56KB, 335x475px) Image search: [Google]
Nicktoons_Unite!.jpg
56KB, 335x475px
do you want a new nicktoons game and if you do then what do you think it should be about and what do you think it should have
>>
Smash Bros.-style fighting game.
>>
>>93899383
what would the roster be
>>
>>93899551
The original 4 from Nicktoons Unite, the TMNT, handful of Avatar and Korra characters, probably throw in Zim for good measure.
>>
>>93899888
that sounds like shit
>>
>>93899551
Quailman
Ren and Stimpy
Rocko
CatDog
SpongeBob
Patrick
Squidward
Timmy Turner (w/ Cosmo and Wanda)
Mr. Crocker
Zim
Jimmy Neutron
Jenny Wakeman
Danny Phantom
Vlad Masters
Aang
Zuko
Manny Rivera
Fanboy
Korra
one of the TMNT
Sanjay and Craig
>>
>>93900390
Pretty shit roster. Missing half of the characters.
>>
>>93899551
I'd say choose about 3 for 4 characters from the Nicktoons that are well remembered and just 1 or 2 from the ones that are more forgotten. a lot of these characters will be grouped together, a # means that the characters fight together. a * means that they play solo but they're an exact clone of the characters next to them, basically just a reskin.
>Rugrats
Tommy
Chuckie
Angelica
Phil & Lil #
Kimi & Suzy *
>Doug
Doug
Skeeter
Rodger
>Ren&Stimpy
Ren
Stimpy
Powdered Toast Man
>Rocko's Modern Life
Rocko
Heffer
Filbert
>Aaahh!!! Real Monsters
Ickis
Oblina
Krumm
>KaBlam!
Henry
June
>The Wild Thornberreys
Eliza
Darwin
Donnie
Nigel
>Rocket Power
Ottto, Redgie, Squid, Twister *
>Pelswick
Pelswick
>As Told by Ginger
Ginger
>Invader Zim
Zim
Gir
Dib
>Action League Now!
The Flesh
Thundergirl
>Chalk Zone
Rudy
Snaps
>The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius
Jimmy
Sheen
Carl
>Danny Phantom
Danny
Vlad
Valarie
Skulker
>Avatar: the last airbender
Aang
Katara
Sokka
Toph
Zuko
>All Grown up
Same as Rugrats + Dill
(pretty much the same as their younger selves but larger, stronger, and slower)

Cont.
>>
>>93899551
>>93901061
>My Life as a Teenage Robot
Jenny
The Sliver Shell
>Catscratch
Waffle, Gordan, and Mr. Blik #
>Mr. Meaty
Josh & Parker *
>Hey Arnold
Arnold
Helga
Gerald
Grandpa
>Angry Beavers
Norbert
Daggett
>The Mighty B!
Bessie
>T.U.F.F. Puppy
Dudley
Kitty
>Legend of Korra
Korra
Bolin
Mako
Tenzin
>Sanjay and Craig
Sanjay & Craig #
>Spongebob Squarepants
Spongebob
Patrick
Sandy
Squidward
Mr. Krabs
>Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Leonardo
Michelangelo
Donatello
Raphael
>Fairly Odd Parents
Timmy, Costmo, and Wanda #
Crocker
Dad
Vicky
>Pig, Goat, Banana, Cricket
Pig, Goat, Banana, Cricket *
>The loud House
Lincoln
Lori, Leni *
Luna & Luan*
Lynn & Lucy*
Lana & Lola*
Lisa & Lily*
>Harvey Beaks
Harvey
Fee & Foo *
>Bunsen is a Beast
Bunsen

I know that's over a hundred characters but y'know what. OP said what it should have, not what it would. So fuck it.
>>
>>93901061
a lot of those characters can't fight and don't you think beating up babies is fucked up
>>
File: tommy goes to gamestop.gif (1MB, 360x260px) Image search: [Google]
tommy goes to gamestop.gif
1MB, 360x260px
>>93901164
nope.
I didn't say it would be balanced, I want it to be fucking broken as hell, I think it would be funny.
>>
>>93901164
i forgot about the cripple, beating him up would also be fucked up
>>
>>93901195
well ok then, enjoy your baby punching fantasy
>>
>>93901164
>he doesn't want to beat up babies
>>
>>93900006
Just some ideas, not a full roster.
>>
>>93901217
Pelswick always hated being treated differently for his condition. He would want you to punch him in the face like you would any other 13 year old boy
>>
>>93901061
>>93901096
what in the fuck is this list.
>>
>>93901096
>>93901061
Kek. I'm not sure whether to be impressed or call you autistic. Probably both.
>>
Just go full autism and make an MMORPG where you freely travel between the more action-packed NickToons worlds (including MLAATR, SpongeBob, FOP, Danny Phantom, Invader Zim, Jimmy Neutron, Avatar, and probably some others I'm forgetting) accepting quests from characters and fighting the major villains. Maybe throw characters from more obscure/less violent shows in where appropriate and fill it with throwbacks and easter eggs. The player character could be selected from a small pool of the most popular Nicktoons, or maybe just do what the DBZ game does and select a "race" (sponge, ghost, robot, Irken, fairy, etc.)
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.