[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This the Invincible Iron Man. But did you know inside that badass

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 8

This the Invincible Iron Man. But did you know inside that badass suit of armor is a quippy alcoholic manlet with unresolved father issues?
>>
This is the Amazing Spider Man. But did you know under that mask is a poor twink teenager who lives with his hot aunt and is a loser at school?
>>
This is the Incredible Hulk. But did you know he is actually a DYEL scientist with anger issues?
>>
>>93889828
>>93889915
>>93889957
I actually know all of these. I'm what you would call a "superhero aficionado", hehe.
>>
File: Thor_Vol_3_8_Textless.jpg (88KB, 600x907px) Image search: [Google]
Thor_Vol_3_8_Textless.jpg
88KB, 600x907px
This is the Mighty Thor. Did you know he is the alter ego of some random cripple?
>>
File: Daredevil.png (464KB, 800x1158px) Image search: [Google]
Daredevil.png
464KB, 800x1158px
This is Daredevil. Did you know he's actually a lawyer with a disability?
>>
File: redsoxs9448714bdca2685.jpg (77KB, 960x712px) Image search: [Google]
redsoxs9448714bdca2685.jpg
77KB, 960x712px
This is Captain America the Sentinel of Liberty. Did you know he used to be an asthmatic manlet before being injected with steroids?
>>
File: Punisher-in-Marvel-Comics2.jpg (46KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
Punisher-in-Marvel-Comics2.jpg
46KB, 1000x563px
This is Frank. Did you know he's a war vet with PTSD who can't get over the murder of his wife and kids?
>>
File: Hank_Pym_Giant Man.png (786KB, 902x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Hank_Pym_Giant Man.png
786KB, 902x1600px
This is Giant Man. Did you know he used to be called Ant Man? Lame right? He's changed his fucking persona so many times because they were all lame. He also has mental issues and once beat his wife. You know Ultron the killer robot? Yup that's his creator. It doesn't stop there, he also created a robot to attack the Avengers so he can swoop in save the day and look like a hero. This guy is fucked up for real.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.