[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Funni- I mean, Doug, I apologize to you for how much of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (256KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
256KB, 800x600px
"Funni- I mean, Doug, I apologize to you for how much of a jerk I was. I have really low self esteem, and making your life hell for years was the only way I could manage to feel good about myself. All of this is a facade, the hair, the leather jacket, and I don't even like Pattie, I just wanted to put a little bit of jazz into you. Aww, I'm sorry, lately I've just felt this hole inside from being so awful, it's like I just don't get the same positive stimulus from tearing other people down anymore. I used to respond to others' sincerity with cheap, incisive comments like 'Yeah, right!' and 'You want some mayo with that?' but I just don't see the point anymore. I don't have the energy to continue being this mean all the time. In fact, I hate myself. I hate this constant stream of negativity in my head, I hate that it's the first reaction I default to whenever I encounter a new situation or idea. I'm sorry. I wasn't serious about any of it. And I'm sorry for making fun of you, Doug. We might have different interests in opinions, but I didn't have any right to treat you the way I did. I don't expect anyone to forgive me for being such a jerk. I'm going to take a lot of time to think about my life and what I'm doing. Maybe if you're still around in a few years, things can be different."
>>
File: very expensive.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
very expensive.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
>>93889025
"Leave Roger Klotz Macklemore's self improvement to me."
>>
hm.
>>
>>93889025
Remember when Doug screamed at the heavens in rage when he found out the Klotz' weren't poor anymore?
>>
>>93890650
Disney Doug was such bullshit. At first, I thought it was just Disney buying the rights and messing things up, but then I found out that Jim Jenkins was shitting the bed himself.
>>
>>93890039
email address
>>
>>93893015
>Jim Jenkins was shitting the bed himself.
i didn't know that, it was so bad
>>
OH BOY HOWDY DO I SUCK DICKS

GIVE ME THAT GREEN NIGGER COCK YOU FUCKING BLUEBERRY APE
>>
>>93893015
>>93895471
from what I've heard while it was Jim who came up with the specific changes, Disney ordered changes to be done for legal reasons
>>
Roger wasn't that big of a bully. He came off as someone who just was rude, and insecure.
>>
>>93895820

Story and source?
>>
>>93889025
>"Okay, okay but will you shut up and suck my dick already?!"
>>
>>93896701
derailed
>>
>>93896701
Roger Klotz is waaay more Jewish than Doug
>>
File: female (male).jpg (106KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
female (male).jpg
106KB, 1080x1080px
>>93889025

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vqri4Lvf-4s

DOUGLAS YANCEY FUNNIE WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO YOUR PENIS !
>>
>>93889025
Would a gender swaped Roger have worked?
>>
>>93897206
it would have been another helga
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.