[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Forgot about BATMAN/THE FLASH: THE BUTTON, thingy. This

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: vemnj21qnornh7pds8fr[1].png (1MB, 800x832px) Image search: [Google]
vemnj21qnornh7pds8fr[1].png
1MB, 800x832px
Forgot about BATMAN/THE FLASH: THE BUTTON, thingy.
This shit gave me the Shills
>>
File: 1499880008281.png (484KB, 582x600px) Image search: [Google]
1499880008281.png
484KB, 582x600px
For once, it wasn't him, Barry.
>>
At least he doesn't have Goblin shoving himself into his stomach and exploding out with all his bloodless body parts
>>
>I SAW... GAWD

2cliche4me, this is lame
>>
>>93887701
I know what you're referencing but I don't know why you changed it to Goblin
>>
>>93885776
When will he talk about it?
>>
>>93885776
>This shit gave me the Shills

Yeah, it certainly had alot of shills upon its release.
>>
>>93885776
This is pure garbage
>>
>>93885776

It's a shame that the impact of this story was undermined by the fact that they brought Thawne back in the very next issue of The Flash after this crossover ended, and since then he hasn't seemed interested in either the button or whoever it was that killed him.
>>
>>93885776
Grow a pair then.
>>
>>93888017
He means Sandman right? Sorry I haven't been up to date with Marvel
>>
>>93885776
>>93887921

Yeah, that "god" line really killed it for me too.
>>
>>93885776
This is the reason why I'm not hyped for Doomsday Clock, it's a shame really.
>>
>>93885776
>This shit gave me the Shills
Yeah I bet it did
>>
File: Comedian_Button_0002.jpg (512KB, 990x926px) Image search: [Google]
Comedian_Button_0002.jpg
512KB, 990x926px
>>93890945
He was however very interested it seems in shoving something up Wally's dick and then stomping on it without holding back.
>>
>>93889973
I thought this issue was really good. I didn't like the rest of the crossover though.
>>93890945
I hated how they brought Thawne back.Some people were telling me that his explanation on being a living paradox was to say he would be back in the next story, but I thought him saying that stuff and then still getting terrified of Manhattan meant that Manhattan could kill him permanently.
>>
>>93891173
I Have read Watchmen about 20 times so I have one burning question and one that is powered by my autism.

How did the button get out of the Comedians grave? Why is the blood still on it?
>>
>>93891631
Johns is a fucking hack
>>
>>93891631
Yiu can see the destroyed universe floating around him.

DrM is the only character from Watchmen universe that moved in real time.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.