[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>oversized ego >meddling in shit that don't concern

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: Peggy_continues_Crying.png (169KB, 569x427px) Image search: [Google]
Peggy_continues_Crying.png
169KB, 569x427px
>oversized ego
>meddling in shit that don't concern her
>always so sure she's right her behavior is delusional and borderline "LALALA CANT HEAAR YOU"
>"teaches" espagnol but can't even prononce it right, and is actually racist towards it

I find myself hating her now. And when she shows cracks in her armor I take pleasure in it.

Opinions on Peggy thread I guess.
>>
I love her crazy antics. It's the boring show less boring
>>
A fucking mexican told her she can't speak spanish for shit, and she still didn't listen.

That's some impressive dense mindset.
>>
>>93881434
It was nice of Hank to prove to court that she can't speak Spanish but in a way that keeps her from realizing.
>>
>>93881489
Hank is too good for most of the people he spends time with.
Except maybe his son. That kid suffers from his father's lack of understanding. The dude treats his dog better than his son, probably because the dog can't do anything "weird".
>>
>>93881120
>espagnol
>>
>>93881615
Yeah. I'm french. Almost changed it but decided to leave it.
>>
>>93881120
At least she's not Lenore
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfbvpJ1l_KI

>NNNNOW HANK!
>AAAAND NOW HANK!
<BIFF> OW HANK!
>>
>>93881120
Sounds like my mother honestly.
>>
>>93881120
>and borderline "LALALA CANT HEAAR YOU"

I wouldn't even say borderline. She is straight up doing this in plenty of episodes
>>
>>93882433
Durham is brilliant.
https://youtu.be/QJqwW-ivdlM
This one is pure YTP kino.
>>
>>93881120
>is actually racist towards it
only if you use the neo-liberal definition of racism
which i would wish you do not
>>
>>93881508
Bobby doesn't need coddling. He's fucked up because of Peggy already. Hank's just trying to manage the symptoms.
>>
>>93882585
She has a superficial less than basic understanding of the language and culture. She believes racial stereotypes are real. She once kidnapped a girl (unknowingly) and expected the "poor mexicanos" to praise her when she brought the girl back home.

Sounds plenty racist to me.

Also she shares quite a few traits with Cartman now that I think about it.
>>
>>93883044
>she has a superficial less than basic understanding of the language and culture
And you have a superficial less than basic understanding of women, that doesn't make you a sexist
>she believes racial stereotypes are real
Which makes her ignorant and gullible, not racist
Also Mexican isn't a race
>she expected locals to be relieved upon
the returning a missing person
As any sane person would
>>
>>93883312
This. She doesn't treat Mexicans as inferior or believe they're evil because of their race.
>>
>>93883312
It would make me sexist if I claimed to know eveything about them.
Just like she is racist for behaving the way she does and thinking her beliefs and opinion are in any way true or valid.

She's is just as racist as anyone who outright says other people are inferior, because she still believes so, just not in the same way.

This is the kind of people we like to see leave our country because the truth is : they're actually even worse.
>>
>>93881120
So, she's basically an SJW without the searing hatred and desire to hurt and completely control other people.
>>
what was good about peggy?
>>
>>93882569
>>93882433
i like this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QX5hNeBrK0
>>
>>93881434
I remember when she worked for Alamo and corrected a Mexican about their Spanish
>>
>>93882433
What anime is this?
>>
>>93883838
>it would make me sexist if I claimed to know eveything about them
No that would just make you a retard
-Excuse me; /more of a retard/
>I-I'll deport all of you!
>>>/r/The_Donald/
>>
>>93884186
>I can't understand racism and can't make arguments so I'll insult him and talk about trump!
>>
>>93884293
>he doesn't indulge in my revisionist language so I guess I better just act like a retard and hope noone else notices
>>
File: 1.png (1KB, 80x137px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
1KB, 80x137px
Isn't all that annoying shit the point of her though? She's meant to be a stereotypical, pesky suburban mom, no?
>>
I'd say her and propane autist deserve each other.
>>
>>93882598
Bobby's not fucked up, he's a good kid it's not his fault he doesn't fit in Hank's perception of normal.
Hell if anyone's fucked up it's Hank what type of father gets disappointed by the fact their son is so likable and funny that bullies don't pick with him and end up becoming his friends?
>>
>>93891012
Maybe he's not fucked up but he is very lazy (he doesn't seem to experience any shame about his mediocre school performance nor his complete lack of athleticism) which is a bad trait. Exercising your mind and body is important for your mental health.
>>
>>93883854
>So, she's basically an SJW
More like a soccer mom, both are pretty much the same thing really.

>>93886677
>She's meant to be a stereotypical, pesky suburban mom, no?
This
>>
>>93881226
Peggy was my second favorite after Bobby.
>>
That bitch lied. It does hurt when you get kicked in the vagina.
>>
>>93892058
It hurts but I'm assuming it's not comparable to getting kicked in the balls, especially when it's a weak 13 year old kid doing the kicking.
>>
File: whore peggy.png (148KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
whore peggy.png
148KB, 640x480px
I want to fuck Peggy
>>
>>93891145
Hanks just a hater cause Bobby isn't a star athlete like him. Bobby is a good kid
>>
File: 1409867585864.jpg (82KB, 440x705px) Image search: [Google]
1409867585864.jpg
82KB, 440x705px
>>93891913
>>
>>93892585
Go back to Facebook
>>
>>93881226
This, she's the kinda person who'd be awful to be around IRL but is fun as the butt of jokes on TV.
>>
>>93881120
The creators made the mistake of making her more annoying to the viewers than to the other characters. She ruins the show so much.
>>
>>93886677
>She's meant to be a stereotypical, pesky suburban mom, no?

As someone who has dealt with those, Peggy's worse. As nosy as they were, none of them bragged about skills they didn't have.
>>
>>93881120
Wow it's almost like not every character is meant to be super agreeable and likeable. Do you go on Tumblr to rant about how much you hate some trendy anime villain, too?
>>
>>93892058
cry more attention whore
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.