[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it weird that i unironically like some of the Family Guy episodes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

is it weird that i unironically like some of the Family Guy episodes that have Brian and Stewie as the main plot?
>>
Nah a lot of people share that opinion. Idk why because the characters individually are not amazing but they have a good dynamic, somehow.
>>
You mean you have a personal opinion? Here? On this website?
>>
File: tumblr_ormn1dcBpV1u2bzh1o2_1280.png (1MB, 974x1051px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ormn1dcBpV1u2bzh1o2_1280.png
1MB, 974x1051px
>>93876775
dude absolutely not, I share the same opinion and personally love stewie a bit too much
plus they're very sweet together and I ship them and at this point they're the only good thing left in the show except for some rare good jokes
>>
Family Guy hit the mark sometimes, honestly. The first two seasons were pretty good
>>
>>93876775
which episodes do you like, OP? let's have a serious discussion for once
>>
>>93876775
The locked in the vault episode was a genuine masterpiece.
>>
>>93877346
/co/mblr is real
>>
>>93878791
Road to Rhode Island, Brian and Stewie, Road to The Multiverse, and that one where the made the big bang.
>>
>>93879443
*they (damn i fucked up)
>>
>>93879375
Ewww... You mean all the pervert fetishes rolled into one scene?
>>
>>93876775
Honestly, I agree. I find the usual plots trying to hard edgy and not very funny, but the Brian and Stewie episodes are actually pretty enjoyable. American Dad is still better though
>>
File: 1488596022850.png (310KB, 681x496px) Image search: [Google]
1488596022850.png
310KB, 681x496px
>>93879470
>You mean all the pervert fetishes rolled into one scene?

The hell are you talking about?
>>
>>93879443
nice, I like those but also A Lot Going On Upstairs, Back To The Pilot, Road To The North Pole, Stewie, Chris And Brian’s Excellent Adventure, Yug Ylimaf etc
>>
>>93879716
i like those episodes too.
>>
>>93879763
see, most of them are from nuFamily Guy, and they're pretty good, so it feels very bad when I see that most people have never seen them because muh new family guy sucks
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.