[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.looper.com/75127/fan-the ories-actors-directors-a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: medium_intro-1500065018.jpg (22KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
medium_intro-1500065018.jpg
22KB, 600x338px
http://www.looper.com/75127/fan-theories-actors-directors-actually-confirmed/

How do these make you feel?
>>
>>93868628
why don't you post some of them so we can tell you
>>
>Frozen's Anna and Elsa are Tarzan's sisters
But didn't someone else debunk this
>>
Ain't going to no clickbait site
>>
>>93868650
>>93868761
This.
>>
>>93868628
Greentext them. No one's clicking that shit.
>>
>Cars overthrew human society

According to Jay Ward, the Creative Director of the Cars universe, the anthropomorphic automobiles simply didn't need the dead weight.

"Imagine in the near-future when the cars keep getting smarter and smarter and after one day they just go, 'Why do we need human beings anymore? They're just slowing us down. It's just extra weight, let's get rid of them.' But the car takes on the personality of the last person who drove it… There you go.
>>
Here are the blocks of text

>Logan's ending was foretold in The Wolverine

>The Wolverinein 2013 secretly spoiled the ending of 2017's R-rated Logan.At least, if you were paying close attention.According to Movie Pilot, the correct fan theory was proposed by Twitter user @_moegonzales3_, and the subtle spoiler goes a little something like this. In one scene from The Wolverine, Yukio, a mutant clairvoyant, tells the title character,"I see you on your back, there's blood everywhere. You're holding your own heart in your hand."

>Now, fast forward to Loganand—spoiler alert—the title character does indeed die lying on his back, covered in blood… though he's not holding his literal heart in his hand. Instead, in a scene powerful enough to bring even the manliest of men to tears, Wolverine himself dies holding the hand of his cloned "daughter," X-23—also known as Laura. And then everyone in the theater wept.

>Sure, it would be easy to write these two scenes' connection off as merely a fortunate coincidence. However, director James Mangold actually confirmed that the two scenes being linked was, in fact, always what he had in mind. When @_moegonzales3_tweeted to Mangold:"you had this set up the whole time?!?!?!?!?!?!?"Mangold tweeted back:"And the prize goes to Maurice"
>>
>>93869073
Some of these are more obvious.

>Stan Lee is a Watcher

>Anyone who regularly watches Marvel movies is undoubtedly accustomed to the regular Stan Lee cameo. The comic book legend has made an appearance in almost every Marvel movie ever made.Lee's cameos have always been written off as merely nods to the Marvel man, as there's not really any canonical way to describe how Lee could appear in so many different places at so many different times. Or is there?

>As fans pointed out, there is actually one way Lee could legitimately fit into all those films. For it to work, Lee must be one of The Watchers—a race of aliens who observe and compile information on everything the universe has to offer, while strictly refraining from interfering. But, of course, this would be absurd, and Lee himself even denied it.

>Well, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2directorJames Gunn decided to have a little fun and make it legit. In the 2017 film, Gunn added scenes where Lee is regaling The Watchers with stories of his adventures. The director then confirmed to RadioTimesthat said scenes were related to the fan theory.

>"I mean, you know there's a lot of cool stuff that the fans come up with. A lot of stuff I don't agree with, you know people have ideas about what they think should happen in the MCU.But I find the idea that Stan Lee is a Watcher, or that he works for the Watchers, is just a fun little nod to the fans."

>Furthermore, Lee is even credited as "Watcher Informant." As far as everyone's concerned, it's canon now.
>>
>The peddler in Aladdin is actually the Genie

This was a theory? He wears blue, owns the lamp and IS PLAYED BY THE SAME FUCKING ACTOR.
>>
>Superman is haunted by those he couldn't save

>Remember that epic battle in 2013'sMan of Steel, where Superman and General Zod duke it out? Do you know how many innocent people died during that titanic slugfest?According to director Zack Snyder, "probably 5,000 people or something like that" died in Man of Steel. After such a massacre, few people could live as though nothing ever happened, and even a Kryptonian like Superman carries demons.

>In the first act of Batman v. Superman, the Man of Steel himself saves a girl from a burning factory, and is then surrounded by people dressed like skeletons in celebration of the Day of the Dead, who all try to get their hands on the superhero. As one clever fan going by the name of The Kingslayer noticed, this scene was deeply symbolic.

>"Plus the symbolism of Clark being dragged down by the people who died during him and Zod's fight, symbolised by people dressed in skeletons, honoring the dead (maybe that's just my overthinking) still, superduper scene."

>Snyder himself took the time to comment "no no that's right" on the original post. And he wasn't just being nice, either. Snyder intentionally wanted to put focus on the human cost of these super battles, stating "it's not just fun to crash around in a city. There's a human price. And I think that's the thing that weighs on Superman."
>>
>>93868995

Man, the Cars movies are dark as fuck.
>>
>Frozen's Anna and Elsa are Tarzan's sisters

>When Frozen co-directors Jennifer Lee and Chris Buck took to Reddit for an Ask Us Anything, they blew everyone's minds when they revealed that, despite the film's opening montage, Anna and Elsa's parents didn't actually die at sea. Instead, Buck stated the protagonists' parents "got washed up on a shore in a jungle island. The queen gave birth to a baby boy. They build a treehouse. They get eaten by a leopard…" Now, where have we heard that story before?

>Disney fans made the Tarzan connection immediately, spawning the theory that feral child is actually the brother of Frozen's Anna and Elsa. As ridiculous (or not ridiculous) as that might sound, Buck confirmed the theory in an interview with MTV.

>"I said, 'Of course Anna and Elsa's parents didn't die.' Yes, there was a shipwreck, but they were at sea a little bit longer than we think they were because the mother was pregnant, and she gave birth on the boat, to a little boy. They get shipwrecked, and somehow they really washed way far away from the Scandinavian waters, and they end up in the jungle. They end up building a tree house and a leopard kills them, so their baby boy is raised by gorillas. So in my little head, Anna and Elsa's brother is Tarzan."

>>93868743
I thought so too
>>
>>93868628
It makes me feel like I fall for clickbait entirely too often to be doing it here on /co/ now too.
>>
File: images.png (10KB, 186x271px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
10KB, 186x271px
>>93868743
>in an alternate universe, Anna and Elsa's parents either survived the trip or didn't go at all
>still gave birth to Tarzan
>now he and Anna are growing up wondering why their big sis Elsa broke off all contact with them
Did somebody already write this fanfiction?
>>
>>93869286
They're not even in the same time period as each other, how the fuck does that work?
>>
>Spider-Man made his MCU debut in Iron Man II

>Still, because we never actually get to see the identity of the masked kid in question, it's easy to dismiss this fan theory as just a theory. Making it even more unlikely is the fact that the Spider-Man brand was still, at that time,clamped firmly in Sony's vice-grip.

>Luckily, Tom Holland himself stepped in to save the day and confirm this awesome idea as MCU canon. The actor who plays Spidey told HuffPost, "It is Peter Parker." When pressed, Holland doubled down, saying "I can confirm that, that is Peter Parker." When pressed even further, Holland tripled down and spilled the beans.

>"I can confirm that as of today. I literally had a conversation with Kevin Feige only 20 minutes ago. Maybe I've just done a big, old spoiler, but it's out there now. It's cool. I like the idea that Peter Parker has been in the universe since the beginning."
>>
>>93869167
He's a separate person in Kingdom Hearts. For whatever reason.
>>
>>93869640
This is complete bullcrap.
>>
>>93869664
>Square doesn't understand subtlety
You don't say.
>>
>>93868743
>>93869286
>>93869422

Frozen is at the latest Renaissance, while Tarzan is blatantly late Victorian era. They literally mention queen victory and there's a massive iron ship at the end. Their outdated ship could probably be chalked up to a family private ship or something of the sort, their mementos indicated they were fairly affluent.
>>
>>93869167
>>93869664
>>93869818
The original ending was the peddler turning into the genie, it was a remnant of that ending.
>>
>>93870631
They used 1840-something as a reference point when designing the clothes and such for Frozen, because it's when the original story was written. The Frozen staff probably decided that both films being set in the same century put them close enough to share a universe.
>>
>>93869286
I'm pretty sure they were joking.
>>
>>93870930
>Independent kingdom existing in Scandinavia during the 1800s
>No railroads
>Soldiers armed with spears and crossbows
>Clearly late rennaisance vessels rather than early 1800s sailing vessels

Yeah even if they say it takes place in 1840 it probably doesn't share a universe with Tarzan.

Not to mention they already claim it shares a universe with Tangled (Rapunzel goes to the coronation) which would have to be pre-railroad as well.
>>
https://youtu.be/V-zXT5bIBM0?t=1m48s
>Frozen, smaller ship, capsizes completely during a violent storm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3u1_181N7g
>Tarzan, larger ship, sinks because of a fire (most likely caused by lightning) during a relatively calm thunderstorm
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.