[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would Tom Kenny's death/departure be enough to convince

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

Would Tom Kenny's death/departure be enough to convince Nick to end Spongebob? Or would they just replace him?
>>
Would Dan Castellaneta's death/departure be enough to convince Fox to end The Simpsons? Or would they just replace him?
>>
>>93863619
>>93863656
People are making money. They have to fucking EAT. And for that, they have to make MONEY. Who cares if some lead VA dies? Yes it's absolutely possible to replace them and no, nobody should feel ashamed for doing their job.
>>
>>93863619
>mfw found out that Tom Kenny is apparently a family friend
>i have never known this or met him but now I want to

I'd be a little crushed if he died because he voices a lot of cartoons now
>>93863656
Dan dying may seriously injure the Simpsons but I don't think they'd end it unless they really couldn't find anyone to do a similar voice.
>>
>>93863741
wow, man, youre so right, those poor starving voice actors with no physical bodies are completely incapable of doing real life work. they would literally die if these shitty shows were not cancelled and allowed a modicum of respect.

its like keeping your crotchety, dementia-ridden grandpa on life support just so he can hit you with his cane and accuse you of being an asian communist for a few more years. its just disrespectful in my opinion.
>>
>>93863792
These cartoons are good because they are made for kids and kids like them. Your whining isn't important.
>>
>>93863619
They will propably just pay some English lessons for Santiago Ziesmer.
>>
He would be replaced by Yuri Lowenthal.
>>
>>93863741
luxury industries just help prop up unsustainable capitalism. It all needs to be shut down and the resources for all that kind of crap redirected to set up a universal basic income so we can reduce carbon emissions down to the bar minimum necessary for survival
>>
>>93863849
wow, what a cool and original argument. im sure you know what kids like (heres a hint: you are not technically a child anymore)
>>
>>93863924
Why should I give a fuck you commie? Nobody cares about the survival until shit gets serious. That's how it's always been, that's how market works. There's no point in trying anything else.
>>
>>93863934
These shows are still airing, that means kids like them.
>>
>>93863974
no it doesnt. it means that merchandise is still selling. stop conflating profit with quality you spastic little loser. your favorite cartoons stopped being good over a decade ago and none of your weaselly little arguments can refute that fact. kids do not fucking like nu-simpsons unless they are autistic nothings like you.
>>
>>93863656
>>93863619
They would just make a new show called bikini bottom / springfield.
>>
>>93864129

This. Spinoffs are the future.
>>
>>93863619
Anon don't!
>>
>>93863619
Were popular and long running cartoon characters from the 30s, 40s or 50s retired when their voice actors died?
>>
>>93863619
Spongebob is Nickelodeon's Mickey Mouse, they're never going to let him die.
>>
>>93864329
Are they though?
What was the last successful spin off?
>>
>>93865836
The Simpsons is a spinoff
>>
File: IncreasingDiscomfort.png (141KB, 296x290px) Image search: [Google]
IncreasingDiscomfort.png
141KB, 296x290px
>>93863619
Nick doesn't even have to wait that long to have to make that kind of call considering the condition Hillenburg is in right now...
>>
>>93863853
German Spongebob is a fucking gift. Who knew dubbed cartoons could be so comedic and amusing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xV2ksNgEn9w
>>
It actually might extend things, as a new VA might be cheaper.
>>
>>93863772
do it fagget, post results
>>
>>93863619
>>93863656
hell be fine
>>
>>93865836

Better Call Saul
>>
File: kilmister.png (212KB, 462x406px) Image search: [Google]
kilmister.png
212KB, 462x406px
>>93866442
rip Lemmy...god dammit, /mu/...
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.