[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone got a quick rundown on the state of the CW universe? Arrow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Anyone got a quick rundown on the state of the CW universe?
Arrow and Flash went to shit as I recall. They running any good storylines right now?
>>
>>93863427
Supergirl stepped up her game, second seasons was way better than the first.
Arrow's team clearly understood why season 4 was so shitty and is now back to form, almost at Season 2 levels.
Flash is not shit and never was.
Legends is campy fun, not awesome but absolutely not shit.

All in all, CWverse is pretty great right now.
>>
>>93863478
>Supergirl stepped up her game, second seasons was way better than the first.
Disregard this numale. Supergirl is a social justice soapbox disguised as a superhero show, with characters and plot lines ripped straight out of Superman comics.

Legends actively seeks out timelines where they can inject their social politics. Jax literally implants himself as a slave during the Civil War era for reasons. Also Albert Einstein was never a genius. It was secretly his wife all along.

With the exception of MAYBE Arrow, every CW show is written like a Marvel comic book, in all the worst ways.
>>
Arrow season 5 was great. If you haven't watched it in a while I would skip s4 and just go straight to s5.

Flash s3 was a bit mediocre.

Legends of Tomorrow s2 was great.

Supergirl s2 was a lot better than s1, but it still needs to improve.
>>
>>93863427
Supergirl is still boring. "Girl power" overplayed as usual.

Flash went to total shit.

Arrow did a 180 and season five was the best since season 2. Deathstroke returned in the finale and is back as a series regular in season six.

Legends dumped its weakest cast members (the Hawks & Vandal Savage) and went full on nuts, for the better. Imagine modern Doctor Who without the forced SJW themes, just the insane time travel hijinks. The Legion of Doom managed to be the best comic book TV villains ever. Even better than the four villain combo from the Batman '66 movie. Evil for the sheer fun of it. It ended in a modern day LA with future tech existing alongside dinosaurs because they messed up time. Again.
>>
>>93863478
Oh hi Marc
>>
>>93863427
Arrow turned itself around and was great in season 5
Flash became a parody of itself
Legends of Tomorrow said fuck it and just went nuts with its premise and season 2 was awesome as a result
>>
>>93863427

Ollicity is still a thing, don't let crypto ollicity fags trick you. Arrow is last in ratings for a reason.
>>
>>93863427
Supergirl had a good start this season, but went full retard with the "Supergirl totally stronger than Superman at his full strength fighting Zod to the death" ending. Not watching it next season, at all.

LOT was much better, even without Snart. Whereas the first season had few good eps amidst the many shit ones, this one had some bad eggs but mostly well done episodes.

Arrow was suddenly the strongest this season, Uncle Guggie listened to the right kind of feedback.

The crossover was fun.

The Flash is a joke nowadays.

>>93863568
>Also Albert Einstein was never a genius. It was secretly his wife all along.
You are lying though.
>>
>>93864581
>caring about the shipping shit

Go back to /r/arrow.
>>
File: arrowfagsgetallthattheydeserve.jpg (160KB, 1153x851px) Image search: [Google]
arrowfagsgetallthattheydeserve.jpg
160KB, 1153x851px
>>93863427

>>93864631

See how angry they are.

Don't let the few ardent ollicityfags trick you, they're garbage people trying to get people to watch a shitty show. Don't let them bring arrow threads back, let them die in silence that they deserve.
>>
>>93863427
supergirl is dogshit
arrow was good s1 and s2, then went downhill into shit city, then became okay s5
flash was great season 1, then became dogshit, with very few good episodes here and there
legends season 1 was dogshit season 2 completely gave up, 180'd, and was great
>>
>>93864727
Mostly agree with this
First half of Arrow Season 3 was pretty solid too, with Brave and the Bold being one of my top 10 TV Episodes of any show.
Likewise first half of Season 2 of the Flash was also mostly solid. Only part I didn't like was some of the Legends of Tomorrow set up
Legends Season 1 is still watchable because of Snart, but Season 2 is still a massive improvement
>>
I've heard there's a possibility of Elongated Man in Flash next season? Anyone?
>>
>>93863427
Arrow went from rock bottom to much better, though still not S2 levels. His sidekicks were pretty great especially based Wild Dog and Ragman. Good villain for the season and much improved action. A few episodes were pretty bad though (looking at you, Guggy for that lame gun control episode)

Flash went from best show to worst show and hasn't really picked it up yet. S3 was better than the last half of S2 but it got really gloomy without being very interesting. The threat on Iris helped moved the meandering season along but wasn't interesting and didn't pay off.

Supergril went from shit tier to bretty gud. It's still hamfistedly preachy at times, but overall pretty fun.

Legends went from mediocre to god tier...season 2 was the best DC CW capeshit this season. Other than killing off the JSA, a wasted camelot episode, and Vixen being lame, i loved it - though that may be because the Legion of Doom was fucking based.
>>
>>93866289
I read that somewhere. I hope it's not bullshit. Ralph and Sue deserve it after that Identity Crisis hackjob.
>>
>>93866289

They put out a casting call for him, he will be in the next season
>>
>>93863427
>Quick rundown
Really simple: None of it is worth your time. Whatever fun people had with these shows was from the idea that they would become better as time went on, like the characters would eventually become the heroes they read. Only thats not the case, everyone is a fucking idiot and hindered by poor CW writers
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.