[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

King Of The Hill seasson 1 > The Simpsons season 1 Try and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
King Of The Hill seasson 1 > The Simpsons season 1
Try and prove me wrong, it is objectively funnier
>>
>>93854431
Both shows are shit
>>
>>93854442
Leave
>>
King of the Hill got a lot better when the art style changed and became more crisp (that was either season 2 or 3 I forget). Looked easier on the eyes and a lot of characters found their groove more, like Hank and Dale who sounded more natural and less stilted when speaking.

Season 1 is still good though.
>>
Well...yeah. Simpsons season 1 is flat out terrible.
>>
>>93854431
if it is the season where hank becomes pimp then i agree.
>>
>>93854491
Everything you said also applies to Simpsons S1
They were both rough for season 1.
And thats fine.
>>
>>93854431
King of the Hill has never been funny
>>
>>93854442
start puffing boy
>>
>>93854557
you have to watch it again when you get older anon
>>
>>93854600
>>
>>93854431
All of KotH is kino.
It has no bad seasons
>>
start
>>
puffin
>>
Boy
>>
boy
>>
start
>>
puffin
>>
>>93854431
Season 1 of the Simpsons is awful, so yeah.

Seasons 3-7 are better than any show of all time.
>>
The first season of KotH is hilarious, but just because Hank was even more of a stereotype and he had that face. They already nailed Cotton in season one as well.
>>
>>93854431
START
>>
>>93854600
I liked it when I was 7. Love it as at 20. I'm okay with pirating it but I just wished they kept it on Netflix
>>
What season is this story from?

http://archiveofourown.org/works/9908747
>>
File: IMG_8020.jpg (73KB, 981x749px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8020.jpg
73KB, 981x749px
A MEDICAL CONDITION
>>
File: image.gif (788KB, 466x315px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
788KB, 466x315px
>>93856019
>>
>>93856387
Is that tweening on his arm and can I see? How fucking lazy, ugh.
>>
File: WHAT'S GOOD NYIGGGUH.jpg (41KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WHAT'S GOOD NYIGGGUH.jpg
41KB, 1440x1080px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxQs9lZcCUo
>>
>>93854431

I think that Simpsons seasons 3/4 through 8/9 are the greatest, funniest run of any animated show I've encountered.

But I concede KoH (which I also love) had a better first season

Futurama had the best first season of the three.

Let us all reflect for a moment that Fox's Sunday line-up was once Simpsons, King of the Hill, Futurama, and Family Guy all in their prime WITH Malcolm in the Middle.
>>
>>93855988
Funny. I hated it as a kid even though I grew up in judge's home town, because I thought Texan's aren't like that! Oh man how foolish I was. Also super suprised it aired outside of Texas, I thought in different states they aired something else in its timeslot.
>>
>>93858572
>Let us all reflect for a moment that Fox's Sunday line-up was once Simpsons, King of the Hill, Futurama, and Family Guy all in their prime WITH Malcolm in the Middle.
Your hurting me anon.
>>
>>93858528
Where is that skeleton even from? Like, originally?
>>
>>93856059
A diseaeaease?

A DISEASE.
>>
>>93858932
It's a much more rare disease...in your brain :)
>>
Nothin but crack heads and debutantes.
>>
>>93858940
I wish they still made ytp's like that. Had a good time watching those with one of my boys back in the day.
>>
>>93854881
What about Season 2?
>>
>>93858431
The animation was never the same after Season 7.
>>
clouds?
>>
Save more bucks at the Mattress Rarrar!
>>
>>93858928
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2hygd_tex-avery-who-killed-who-1943_fun
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.