[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So now that the dust has settled and Marvel ruined Spider-Man,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: The_Amazing_Spiderman_2_poster.jpg (70KB, 270x400px) Image search: [Google]
The_Amazing_Spiderman_2_poster.jpg
70KB, 270x400px
So now that the dust has settled and Marvel ruined Spider-Man, can we finally agree that this movie wasn't that bad afterall?
>>
>>93853401
Here's your reply
>>
I liked it. It's my favorite Spider-Man costume, I grew up with the Ultimate Spider-Man comics, and Bagley is still my favorite artist. I really like the soundtrack, and the Gwen/Peter relationship is still adorable. Her death scene is still one of favorite superhero moments.

This is probably the most depressing Spider-Man film, and not just cause of Gwen. It has this atmosphere of dread and despair, heavy themes of death and dying.

Still would have been nest to see the Six.
>>
>>93853401
Nope. It was shiet.
>>
>>93853401
Fuck off Amy
>>
>>93853758
Emo Peter was more depressing, but only because he was emo, so he had depression.
>>
>>93854026
It he wasnte eb really emo.
He was just tryhard cool.
>>
>>93853401
The villains weren't that great unfortunately.

To be fair Raimi Harry is a tough act to follow, the guy was great. His slow descent over the trilogy was done really well even if Spider-Man 3 had problems. It's sort of hard to match that in just one movie.
>>
>>93853401
2 > 1 = H > 3 > ASM2 > ASM
>>
>>93853401

It's not even a movie, it's 2.5 hours of Easter Eggs for more movies.

It's Batman and Robin/Catwoman tier.
>>
>>93853401
It was on par with Spider-Man 3 where it had some nice bits that ultimately amounted to shit thanks to studio intervention.
>>
>>93854261

This; ASM2 existed first and foremost as a backdoor pilot to the "Spider-Verse" Sony was hoping to spin off.
>>
No. It had a few well-directed set pieces, but was otherwise a ham-fisted, horribly written clusterfuck that meandered around for two hours and change trying to build a universe out of plot threads and characters absolutely no one cared about.

>>93854261
At least those movies have a hilariously awful quality to them. ASM2 is painful from start to finish.
>>
>>93854371

>At least those movies have a hilariously awful quality to them

The villain designs and Richard Parker's Ninja Turtle Science Lair tipped into so-bad-its-good levels.
>>
>>93854396
>>93854371
>>93854261
You don't have to samefag
>>
File: 8c6.gif (415KB, 480x238px) Image search: [Google]
8c6.gif
415KB, 480x238px
The only redeeming quality of the failure that is ASM2 is that it gave rise to homecoming.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.