[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>good songs >good humor >good characters mine is a simple

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 10

File: LPS101_Still10.jpg (310KB, 1660x1080px) Image search: [Google]
LPS101_Still10.jpg
310KB, 1660x1080px
>good songs
>good humor
>good characters
mine is a simple question for those who haven't seen this cartoon: why haven't you seen it yet?
>>
>>93845743
Too much focus on the humans.
>>
>>93845743
Because I'm not an 8 year old girl
>>
>>93845770
>he's actually implying he's a lorefag who can't watch cartoons without finding hints that "it's not for kids I swear!!"
>>
>>93845810
Its because this cartoon is not for kids, its for babies.
>>
>>93845743
It is always paired with THAT show. On the schedule, in the toy aisle, overlapping fanbases....

I like both shows
>>
Only good thing about that show was that fag Sunil.
>>
>>93845972
says who?
>>93846023
elaborate
>>
>>93845743
Because five minutes of this would send me spiraling into a bloodthirsty rage of madness, tears and fire. I'm trying to keep a lid on that.
>>
>>93845743
>PONES IS GOOD!
>PETS IS GOOD!
>>
>>93846069
I never said ponies are good though, why can't we have a simple conversation without pairing the two together for fucks sake
>>
File: pug.gif (1MB, 500x114px) Image search: [Google]
pug.gif
1MB, 500x114px
>>93845743
It's one of the comfiest shows I ever watched, yet I doubt a broad audience would enjoy it as much as we did. Some people may find it unexciting, especially the ones expecting it to be like the horse show.
>>
>>93845743
>Watching the next MLP
No

>good songs
I always take these with a grain of salt. According to diehard MLP fanboys Winter Wrap-up was a great song. It was not. Even weaker Phineas and Ferb songs could stomp it into the ground.
Post your favourite song so I can judge.
>>
>>93846895
I'm sad that they will never understand
>>93846986
>the next mlp
>literally lps has been over for like a year while mlp is still going
it hurts anon, don't say that like it's true
and heck, favorite song, I dunno, I like a lot of them, I guess Two For One
but here's some other songs I liked in no particular order (it's not all of them because the list would be way too long):
Wolfified
Dance-fu Fighting
Biskit Twins Rhapsody
Littlest Pet Shop Pets
All Around The World
Cyril McFlip
Biskit Family Business
Humanarian
Hangin By A Thread
Guilty Tango
Chase Away The Winter Blues
My Biggest Secret
etc etc. generally the biskit songs are the best but pets songs can be great too
>>
>>93846986
>>
>>93847339
THIS
>>
>>93846039
how so?
>>
>>93846123
They're basically the same tho
>>
>>93847731
>he says, not giving any examples
nice bait fucker, thanks for the bump
>>
>no one is willing to give this show a chance because muh mlp boogeyman and muh furries
feels bad man
>>
File: barneyfagsinsaneposse.jpg (81KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
barneyfagsinsaneposse.jpg
81KB, 960x640px
>>93846123
Because he's Barneyfag, an autistic Canadian Hot Topic shopping edgelord

>>93847731
Literally the only things MLP and LPS have in common are superficial. Yes they're both Hasbro properties, yes they're both DHX shows, yes they both aired on the same network, yes they both feature brightly colored animals, yes they both have Ashleigh Ball and Ingram songs

Other than those surface level things, the only way they're comparable from a content perspective is the often SoL tone and semi self aware humor style
>>
>>93848122
this, and yeah I figured it was just some bait or whatever
no one would give me an explanation as to WHY they don't watch it, they just don't
it feels so bad knowing that it's legit good but people won't try it because they're too autistic
sigh, whatever
>>
>>93848221
I mean it has a lot of things going against it in terms of appeal. 1. it's a girl branded show, those are always a tougher sell to people because of muh gender insecurities and whatnot, 2. it's primarily a slice of life show, and we all know there are many shonen/muh ackshun fags here who won't watch any cartoon unless it features fight scenes in every episode. 3. it's toyetic, and we all know there are many pretentious cunts on this board who refuse to enjoy ANY media if it's based on a toy franchise out of some misguided need to feel "mature". 4. It's not a CN show, and we all know how obsessive about channel loyalty CN fags are and how numerous they are on this board

It is an enjoyable cartoon, but it has a lot going against it
>>
>People falling for bait this hard over the summer

Can you niggas please just report and ignore like everyone else?
>>
>>93848472
yeah, sadly that's true
>>
>>93848122
That... makes them sound like the exact same show. What makes them different?
>>
>>93849226
the characters, the plots, the settings, the songs (even though they're composed by the same guy doesn't mean they're the same), everything that happens basically, if you actually watch both show they're nothing alike
>>
File: sugar_sup.png (383KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
sugar_sup.png
383KB, 1152x648px
>>93849226
MLP has more frequent action/adventure themes than LPS, which leans a bit closer to pure slice of life than the former. LPS is a "realistic" setting, as in it's supposed to be set in some world close enough to our own, while MLP is set in a mythical/fantasy universe

MLP can also be way more melodramatic than LPS, while LPS usually sticks to the light hearted
>>
>>93849491
LPS also had slight character development and an astounding continuity, unlike MLP
>>
File: 1459698346658.png (551KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1459698346658.png
551KB, 720x540px
>>93848122
How would anybody ever be friends with the barneyfag?
>>
>>93850556
I know right? it's crazy
>>
This show doesn't appeal to anybody who isn't a 5-year-old girl or a furfag.
>>
>>93850717
>says the person who most likely has not seen it
>>
>>93847691
Sending me into a death spiral or keeping a lid on it? For the first, it's the design. Oversized, mutated heads with those soul-stealing bug-eyes give me the twitches. Saccharine cuteness makes me enraged. For the second, martinis. Lots of them.
>>
>>93845743
Looks plain as fuck. And all the humans have macrocephaly.
>>
>>93845743
If I were going to watch a show made to sell toys to little girls, why would I choose this over Precure?
>>
>>93851080
because precure is boring /a/ shit that puts you to sleep, while LPS is funny, has great songs, and the characters aren't cookiecutter cute girls with stereotyped personality and squeaky voices
>>93851055
it looks just like any other cartoon people discuss on this board, really
>>
File: OH BOY!.jpg (32KB, 250x450px) Image search: [Google]
OH BOY!.jpg
32KB, 250x450px
>>93845743
I remember when they made a show in the 90's, I have vague memories of that.
>>
Not enough harem building for me, Blythe was a puss magnet and they show never indulged on that aspect. Furfags yiff in hell
>>
>>93851283
why does everything have to revolve around fetish with you guys, can't we just enjoy cartoons because they're fun
>>
File: Mitzi.png (112KB, 876x383px) Image search: [Google]
Mitzi.png
112KB, 876x383px
>>93851313
This cartoon made an episode about skunk fumes and how it's okay for them to let off their fumes around others because 'muh feelings'
>>
>>93851370
yeah, and? it didn't look kinky, you're just degenerates who fap to that shit, it's not our fault
>>
>>93851417
Woah, easy there. No fapping here, I just didn't like the gas heavy episode.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.