[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on Doodle Doods? I just discovered it and it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 30

File: maxresdefault.jpg (116KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
116KB, 1280x720px
Thoughts on Doodle Doods? I just discovered it and it's more entertaining than I was expecting.
>>
File: 1497683207100.png (483KB, 561x401px) Image search: [Google]
1497683207100.png
483KB, 561x401px
>Game Grumps
>>
>>93840032
fpwp
>>
>>93840032
>Implying doodle doods is anything like normal game grumps
>>
>>93840063
The shows are similar in that any episode with Arin in it sucks. dude is a humor vacuum
>>
>>93840063
It's unfunny like normal Game Grumps.
>>
>>93840116
I find Ross to be the least funny of all of them. I don't mind him, though.
>>
File: I can fap to this.gif (376KB, 200x108px) Image search: [Google]
I can fap to this.gif
376KB, 200x108px
>>93839974
>yfw Bara Brain
>>
>>93839974
julian best, he should be a regular
>>
It's okay I guess. I prefer Drawfee as a similar concept.
>>
>>93840182
I felt bad that that turned me on a little especially because I'm doing nofap right now
>>
>>93840164
I give Ross a pass because he's got an actual talent to display. His line work is crisp as hell and he's oddly on-model usually.

Arin's drawings were sloppy and not at all clever.
Anytime Arin is in an episode with other people like Grumpcade or DoodleDudes he is the weakest element of it.
He tries so hard to be able to hang with Chris.
It's sad to watch him flail
>>
File: wut.jpg (46KB, 350x237px) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
46KB, 350x237px
>It's a Matt, Ryan, Arin, or some random unfunny girl episode
>>
File: 1498989956846.jpg (9KB, 331x259px) Image search: [Google]
1498989956846.jpg
9KB, 331x259px
>>93840423
>it's a dongding & joolian episode
>>
File: forbidden crossover.jpg (184KB, 1186x677px) Image search: [Google]
forbidden crossover.jpg
184KB, 1186x677px
>>
>>93840288
>He tries so hard to be able to hang with Chris
I always kind of liked his chemistry with Chris. I know nowadays Arin's criticized for being unfunny, but I feel like this criticism came about after the Dan era. It's clear that he was forced to change his sense of humor to at least try to compliment Dan, whether he was able to pull it off or not, and it felt more natural when Jon was around.

I always felt that Chris and Arin were on a more similar wavelength when it comes to their natural, weird sense of humor. For that matter, a lot of the weird animator friends they have have a more similar style of humor and spontaneity than Dan. I enjoyed the Ragdoll Masters vid on Chris' channel for that reason.

I like Dan, but his presence doesn't allow Arin to be as funny as he used to be due to their chemistry.

Anyway, sage because I'm not commenting on the drawing-related aspects.
>>
File: deliciouss.png (140KB, 243x250px) Image search: [Google]
deliciouss.png
140KB, 243x250px
>>93840584

>Its a julian draws a hot frrrrurryy episode
>>
>>93840288
I think Arin forgot how to draw.
>>
>>93840255
I liked they're Jojo episodes
>>
GO GO GADGET ___!
>>
File: stinky steve.png (96KB, 347x426px) Image search: [Google]
stinky steve.png
96KB, 347x426px
I mostly watch it just to see oney's drawings
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-29-16-43-42.png (553KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-29-16-43-42.png
553KB, 1280x720px
Every chris drawing is just pure gold
>>
>>93840611
When he's with Chris you see Arin try to be goofy and he just doesn't have the quirk for it. With Jon he was the grumpy straight man, mainly reacting to the shit Jon was saying.
That Grumpcade episode with the Oneyplays boys really showed how out of his element and weak Arin's humor is, especially when he can't resort to talking about fucking dudes, no homo and pooping.

Even damn DingDong, the most low-key let's player I've ever seen, throws out zingers better than Arin. Julian is a better animator than Arin was. THEN it comes down to just general knowledge of stuff.
Arin is a highschool drop out and he know fuck all about anything. He doesn't know how games are made, he's not in the animating scene anymore, what is his purpose?

Danny threw him a bone and started that Star Bomb shit, and Arin doesn't even work on THAT. Danny does all the work despite not knowing anything about video games.
it's just pathetic how much more EVERYBODY Arin has surrounded himself with has to offer, yet he's still coasting on that "egoraptor" stuff from a decade ago.
>>
>>93841787
I really wonder what the hell Arin would do if YouTube fell through somehow. I don't think it would be easy for him to get a real job.
>>
>>93841615
Of all the guys that make GG or Oneyplays animated, Brandon Turner is the best.
>>
>>93841903
Hell no. He's already had plenty of chances at a legitimate career and he's burned every bridge.

He was on Axe Cop and quit because he didn't have total control over an episode. Of something that he didn't create or pitch. That was being made by an actual studio...

https://twitter.com/egoraptor/status/215964630269435905?lang=en

and then

>I acted as a creative consultant and was one of the two board directors when the show was in early production. I was given the opportunity to outline an episode (which, coupled with being the board director would have made the episode completely mine and the other board director's) but I don't think that outline still exists... it changed a lot without my knowledge even when I was there.
I don't want to come off as bitter toward my experience specifically, but rather bitter towards the process as a whole. I can say there were a lot of people I worked with who were very kind, but were just victims of the entertainment industry. It's a very impersonal, unsatisfying beast, and I hope never to work professionally in that capacity again.
>>
>>93841903
>>93842007

He's getting tired of GG too. Some episodes go by and poor Danny is struggling, treading water trying to make a thing happen in the episode and Arin's just not able to be funny or even pretend he gives a shit.

I almost feel bad for Danny but I remember that he's got his own stuff going on and he doesn't need GG.
>>
>>93841787
He's capable of making a lot of good jokes.

>mainly reacting to the shit Jon was saying
I recall a number of videos in which Jon actually expresses that he sometimes would get self-conscious about not being able to "keep up with" Arin, because of how consistently funny he was being in a lot of their videos.

Also, Dan was pretty hated when he was first brought on (though that was because of the immaturity of the fanbase and not his fault), and was working a miserable office job to try and support himself, which he'd still probably be doing if Arin didn't make the offer to bring him on.
Arin was always kind of the one throwing him a bone--he would still be relatively invisible without GG.
I'm sure Jon would also have a large audience without GG, but that's how he got a lot of exposure back in the day.

It's never my intention of being an Arin "apologist," and I agree he doesn't have the same humor and energy as his earlier years, but dear god, it feels like everywhere I turn that mentions him there isn't anyone convinced he's not a brainless, talentless, scummy piece of shit that no one could conceivably have ever found entertaining or likable.
>>
>>93842099
I think it's because he's barely doing anything, he has a whole team doing everything for the show. He even doesn't have to interact with anyone because he brings guests over.
Things lose taste very quickly, when everything is done already. Doing stuff is always the best part, and looking at the finished product.
>>
>>93842099
Yeah, Dan definitely has prospects and can probably pick up an easy career if Game Grumps falls through. Arin on the other hand seems too lazy to actually do anything with his life.
>>
>>93841615
IF YOU BUY MY TOY, I-I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU
>>
>>93839974
only good thing GG is putting out right now, but only because Chris is on it and Ross (to a lesser extent).

Also I like watching them draw.

I've sorted waned on watching anything involving Arin.
>>
>>93840164
Ross isn't trying to be funny and I don't think he considers himself a "comedian" like Arin and Dan do.
>>
>>93842353
This, you don't see Ross out of his element because he is self aware and doesn't try to be anything he isn't. Doodle Doods is a good show desu.
>>
>>93842214
I'm not saying Arin is a piece of shit. The hell do you get that? With all his faults you can see that he's brought all these guys in because he loves them and wants to include them. He pays animators to make GG animations.

Jon was always nice and fanboy-ish towards Arin, his opinion on their dynamic is him being gracious. As the viewers, we can look in and see that Jon and Barry were the ones carrying that show and when both left, well...

Arin works better as a facilitator, and obviously, he's got some kind of innate business acumen. He's just not funny or interesting or as artistically talented as the people he's got around him.
>>
>>93840164
I find Ross less funny & more able to set up funny reactions, at least when I did watch him
the man can be a hilarious troll, even if he's annoying or bland the rest of the time
>>
>>93839974
chris is the best part. it's worth watching solely because of him

hell, I started watching oney plays after watching the few episodes
>>
>>93840611
I can't think of anything Arin doing ever being all that funny, desu
even in his "greatest era", the Jon era, Jon was usually the one that brought all the energy & humor to the shit while Arin was the straight man at best & the ragemonkey at worst
>>
>>93842560
His pre-GG cartoons were pretty good. Metal Gear Awesome still gets a chuckle or two out of me to this day.
>>
>>93840617
I never really thought Arin could draw all that well
I'll give him this, I think his grasp of color theory is actually above what I'd normally see online, but in virtually every other aspect I don't really like his art
>>
File: simp203742.png (89KB, 882x595px) Image search: [Google]
simp203742.png
89KB, 882x595px
>>93842438
I didn't mean to specifically accuse you of that, sorry.

>Jon and Barry were the ones carrying that show
It's been years since I watched a Jon-era GG, but I never got the impression that Arin contributed any less comedically than Jon did. The Drakken ep I particularly recall as being a great Arin ep, as well as a lot of the "classic" series like Megaman and Goof Troop.

Also, while everyone loves Barry, he contributed very little to the show. Unless you're talking from a technical aspect and not a comedic one.

Anyway, just posting a pic to try and keep this /co/-related.
>>
>>93841160
Don't we all, son?
Don't we all...

Oney's Doodles>Julian's Laugh>literally everything else

>>93841920
2nd'd
>>
>>93841903
odds are, he'd probably try to be a voice actor and get the majority of his money through mcdonald's b/c his voice acting isn't that good

suzy would more than likely leave him, too
>>
>>93841920
I like his work, but would rather he actually make his own original content rather than just use audio from let's plays
>>
>>93842646
>Suzy's only with him for the money and tag-along fame
>She's fucking Barry in the spare room whenever Arin's gaming with Danny
>>
>>93842099
I found an video of Mario 64 where it's only Arin's parts
it's the let's play equivalent of Garfield minus Garfield
https://youtu.be/zQ4ZNEkqDT4
>>
>>93842007
hell, there's more
I remember old stories of how MTV wanted him to animate for them, but he wouldn't do it because "his style evolved" or some artsy bullshit & I recently saw an old stream where Titmouse offered him a job, but he turned them down for no reason
>>
>>93842214
Jontron was around & popular b4 GG was ever a thing
hell, I doubt that Game Grumps would work if Jon & Arin didn't have prior fanbases
>>
the hit and run episode was great

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcSyOIfJGfg
>>
>>93842768
The only reason I watched GG in the first place was because I had recently jumped on the Jontron train and used to be a huge fan of Arin in the Newgrounds days
Hell, towards the end of the 'Jon Era', you can hear them getting annoyed at eachother. It's kinda sad.

>>93842788
And there's one reason it was good.
It was essentially OneyPlays ft. Arin
>>
>>93840604
i fucking died with how chris sounded so smug and happy with himself for that drawing
>>
>>93842583
I've seen all his awesome series. it's not well made, it's not really funny, & it always seemed too tryhard to me
especially the bits where he's screaming
>>
>>93842788
that's because the oney boys were on there.
>>
File: 1492917194528.png (309KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1492917194528.png
309KB, 500x500px
>>93840032
>Game Grumps
>>
>>93842438
has Barry left? I think he's no longer editing GG, but he's still on either the channel or the secondary one
>>
>>93842619
Barry added a ton to it all. Look at the modern episodes that have fuck all for editing. Barry was a constant. voiceless, presence that kept the show from being just another let play (like it is now).

>>93842742

Exactly. You can see the anxiety in them because of all the attempts to branch the GG brand out. He's mentioned all the investment banking meetings and stuff they have too. I think the reality creeps in on Arin everytime YT changes an algorithm or cracks down on certain content, that this sweet little ride of his is not long term.

In reality, he should have made enough money to live well enough off of for a while though. But what's he got to fall back on? Animation has left him behind.
>>
>>93842975
given how much Suzy spends on clothes & how much they spend on nerdmerch, they might not have a whole lot saved up
>>
>>93842788
And Arin was the weakest part. God he tried so hard to fit in with Oney and the boys but its very apparent he can't keep up.
>>
>>93842869
He's not there the way he was back in the day. When every episode was "Barry, can you _____" or just showing up as text. Kevin tried but dammit he was no Barry. Now they dont even try to add shit like that anymore.

One recent episode had ONE little gag edit and the comments blew up because it was a brief little glimpse of how the show used to be.
>>
>>93842788
Arin did the GG channel a huge disservice by uploading this there. I pretty much stopped watching grumps when I realized that Oneyplays is a thing and that it's way funnier than anything grumps has put out in years. Bringing attention to Oneyplays was a cool thing to do for Chris, but Arin basically shot himself in the foot with this one.
>>
>>93841920
A challenger appears
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr6UAKupEhM
>>
>>93842721
There were a few episodes of MMX he actually did do solo and they weren't bad because he was being himself instead of forcing a WaaAAaAACKy personality
>>
>>93843106
come to think of it, I remember older episodes had him giving snarky commentary via the yellow text
I also know that Kevin barely tried anything like Barry & kinda left sometime last year, so they had to get another editor
>>
>>93843124
also a good choice!
God damn, it makes you wonder how long they take to draw each scene
>>
>>93843124
Yeah that guy is great too. Not as quick as Brandon but quality as hell
>>
>>93843148
yeah, I know he and Dan only did the single player series because of scheduling constraints, but I wish they would bring it back.

I really want to see Arin do single player runs through games he doesn't like like skyward sword to see if we could get more introspection about his opinions on game design as opposed to "this game sucks! *fart noise* MY PUSSSYYYYY!!"
>>
>>93842975
Barry's editing had a very minimal impact on the comedy of the show.
Which I actually respect, because if he did any more than the rare yellow text one-liner or respond to the occasional "Barry, put an annotation for every episode of Sister Sister in the corner!" he would have become intrusive and gimmicky.
I'm not saying he didn't contribute a lot to the show, but he's not the reason it was funny, usually.

>>93843033
Arin got some good jokes in there. Oney and Ding Dong definitely carried the ep, but I don't think Julian contributed anything other than the "Marge being a rhyming goblin" bit.
Which is fine. His presence is enjoyable, and he has an infectious laugh.
It just feels like people are so intent on discrediting Arin for everything that they're incapable of acknowledging when he's good, and incapable of remembering times when he was funnier.

>>93843111
Arin was kind of always in favor of giving his friends positive attention. Dan has benefited immensely from being on Grumps due to the exposure. If Oney benefits, Arin would probably be happy for him.
>>
Its weird how Oneyplays and SuperMega are doing the Game Grumps thing better than the GG themselves.
>>
>>93843249
Evolution of a genre that we can witness in our own lifetimes
>>
>>93843215
Forget Arin, Dan needs to play more games in general.
>>
>>93843236
Arin is that you
>>
>>93840116
But what about fart and gay jokes, anon? Don't you find pandering to the lowest denominator funny? isn't it funny when Dan has to struggle to keep Arin from making a complete ass of himself?
>>
So how do we feel about supermega? Personally I love their papers please playthrough
>>
>>93843249
It's because they all hate the idea of being "professional LPers" so even if they ham things up a bit it's still more natural than GGs forced humor because they all see it as just playing games with friends on a couch, which is what made Grumps so popular to begin with. That being said, I don't really care for most of Supermega's content.
>>
>>93843398
I like them enough, but I don't go out of my way to watch a lot of their stuff unless the OneyPlays boys are on, or it's a game that I don't see often.
>>
>>93843292
Dan's worse than Arin and video games.
>>
>>93843249
Beard Bros > Oneyplays > Super Mega >
GG
>>
>>93843398
i lik how the fatso showed his penis to skinny that one time
and that other time
but still got a hard time remembering who's who in their gameplays.
>>
>>93843450
But at least Dan is earnest about it. He cops to the fact that he's not good at video games, but he tries his best anyways. Arin is shit and blames the game for his own faults 95% of the time.
>>
>>93843398
Their podcasts are quality, otherwise it's average
>>
>>93839974
>>93839974

Chris makes the show
>>
>>93843418
>That being said, I don't really care for most of Supermega's content
>>93843513
scratch that, I actually like their podcasts. Ross + Chris +Julian (episode 42 I think) had some of the funniest bits. The idea of a fat Mexican in a Spiderman suit that's too small for him swinging around on a crane operated by his gay lover is arguably the funniest thing I've ever heard.
>>
>>93843450
That's half the fun of it.
Dan goes at games with the mentality of someone who enjoys games rather than someone who wants to make money off of it like Arin does. I mean he fails and he wonders what he's doing wrong, Arin on the other hand is the type of person who would pull a DSP.
>>
>>93843513
Speaking of Podcasts...

How do you guys feel about Sleepycabin?
>>
>>93843236
>incapable of acknowledging when he's good, and incapable of remembering times when he was funnier.
Examples.
Also Julian contributes just by existing and being sweet.
>>
>>93843581
As long as Cory and Shadman aren't involved, it's great. Any episode with Stamper, Zach, or Chris is usually gold. Too bad it's RIP.
>>
>>93843581
I like it. currently listening through their first season. I wish I'd listened to it sooner when sleepycabin was still a thing.
>>
>>93843581

Sleepycabin was fun while it lasted, I'm currently listening to the official podcast in lieu of those 5 episodes that the cabin guys will never ever release.

Charlie's joke is genuinely one of my favorite bits when they have guests

>>93843650

>Hating best boy Cory
>>
>>93843486
Pretty much. Dan owns it. Arin's only good when he knows he can pass the controller when he gets frustrated.

You know, like they used to on old grumps.
>>
>>93843679
Cory just might be the dumbest person that I've ever heard speak. It's amazing that he can even function day-to-day. Podcasts with him can be funny, but only when he's interacting with the others like Zach, Jeff, and Stamper. Other than that, he's almost infuriatingly stupid.
>>
>>93843650
Cory was the funniest of all of them though
>>
>>93843725
>Cory just might be the dumbest person that I've ever heard speak
Clearly you haven't listened to Matt Rorie speak over at Giantbomb.
>>
>>93843725

Him being an autistic savant is what makes him so hilarious
>>
>>93843725
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0Db1ML82lg
>>
>>93842214

I very much enjoy Arin and feel bad about the constant bashing he seems to get everywhere. I think his content is solid enough.
>>
>>93843725
He's not very good at articulating himself but he's probably really devoted to his craft and autistically good at animation. Nobody in the group ever got shit done, in contrast.
>>
>>93843650
I love Cory until he starts screaming. When he's just screaming "LISTENNNNN! LISTENNNNNNNN! LIIISTENNN!" for five minutes until everyone else shuts up pisses me off.
Otherwise, I love his bumbling, silly self.

Shadman also is pretty cool imho. He's only good in small doses, but luckily he's pretty quiet most of the time.

>>93843675
>>93843679
I discovered it around the same time they were preparing to go on hiatus. LEft me with plenty of laughs and I have them all saved on my PC for when I'm playing designing games or drawing.
Also remember the surprise when Calipornia Dreamin' was uploaded? I fucking lost my shit.
>>
>>93843581
Sleepycabin is the source of the single funniest animated thing ever.
>>
>>93843875
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0Db1ML82lg
>>
>>93839974
When will they bring Psychicpebbles/Zach? He's quite possibly one of the bests guests to have on a show like this
>>
>>93843768
I hardly ever remember any Bombcasts that Matt Rorie shows up on, so I can't comment. There. I would say that Dan Ryckert is basically the superior version of Cory, both are bizarre idiots, but something about Dan's insanity is much more charming.

>>93843827
Something about his animation style is off to me, it feels lacking in polish, but I will never fault the guy for work ethic, he certainly seems like the most hardworking animation-wise of the Cabin crew.

>>93843842
I can't stand Shad's breed of 13-year-old edge, I find him insufferable. Corey has good moments, but those screaming bouts are absolutely when he's the least tolerable.
>>
>>93843941

Him and Chris seem to have some bad blood, or at least took a break after the disaster that was Hellbenders.
>>
>>93843820
Huh, I never thought I'd see another person who didn't think Arin was a complete waste of space, especially not on here.

>>93843581
When it was funny, it was extremely funny. I recall every now and then Zach or Jeff would get into a mood and spend too much time complaining about SJWs or something, but I feel legitimately sad that I can't find another podcast out there that will devote more or less an entire episode passionately ranting about why you're a faggot if you don't want to fuck the green M&M. That kind of debate is something I never knew I needed in my life.
>>
>>93844026
>will devote more or less an entire episode passionately ranting about why you're a faggot if you don't want to fuck the green M&M
That's exactly the kind of this I loved about Sleepycast, you've summed it in one sentence.

>The whole fucking Marsquatch episode will always have a place in my heart
>>
>>93843913
actually I was talking about this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B38CHjJJSIw
Thought I had linked it
>>
>>93844066
The Marsquatch episode is the funniest thing in existance

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JUJ8_0PFs6o
>>
>>93844070
I was bored near my boss and set the whole thing up for him, asked him that. He deduced that since he had little action figures on display that he was depraved enough to go for it.
As soon as i said it was his dad he was fuckin pissing himself.

I've felt so accomplished in stealing others' ideas.
>>
>>93844070
>>93843913
uh-hu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObgUOz7n1qU

[autistic trombone intensifies]
>>
>>93843486
fair enough. but it does get frustrating. Like it's not fun watching someone who sucks at a game, play that game.
>>
>>93843581
while i like the concept, it's sad how they missed an opportunity to actually make something of it
they could've been the next studio yotta with their resources
>>
>>93843820
what content? shitty let's plays?
that's practically all he's putting out now
at least he USED to animate back in the day
>>
File: 2.png (552KB, 648x691px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
552KB, 648x691px
D-do you think he has a chance?
Can we help him?
>>
Anyone else just skip to the finished drawings because the talking/story bits are boring, stupid and not what we clicked the video for?
>>
>>93840584
They should just make Doodle Doods Ross, Chris, Dingdong and Julian.
>>
>>93847062
As great as they are in everything, Ding Dang and Julie need to work on their damn game
>>
>>93847180
it's done anon
>>
>>93841787
>Julian is a better animator
if you are into gay furry shit
>>
>>93840604
This is beautiful.
>>
>>93846156
SIR the artist?
iirc, they're actually working for TV, so why would they lower themself to this?
>>
Suzy should be doing BLACKED instead of being married to an autist.
>>
>>93847334
She should be probing humans for research.
>>
>YFW you're a 40 year old man who makes a living entertaining 12 year olds by sitting on a couch and making poop jokes while your autistic fat friend plays video games

It's a good thing Danny is an upbeat guy because I would have killed myself.
>>
>>93839974
Oney's drawings are great in general, but he does have that one style and it gets dull after seeing it applied to everything.
His strength is is that he can fall back into it when he can't think of something funny to do.
I actually prefer the less skilled artists that can come up with a good twist on the concept.

Ross is the most bearable in this show, so good on him. But he's still way too caustic and not in a constructive funny way.
>>
>>93847268
I am, my good sir.

>>93847420
There was this image of him floating around from some youtube channel that was essentially Nickolodeon's slimed. He looked so fucking miserable, you could tell he just wanted to be at home doing another dadrock cover.
>>
>>93847309
Yes, SIR the artist of the /fit/ comics and more.
As far as I can tell, he's a fan and likes doodle doods, some of his fans thought that he was already in one episode and convinced him to participate. This is from his tumblr
>>
>>93840584
>underaged b@
>>
>>93847420
Arin is already married and he was recently talking about having kids on a recent episode. That shit is going to get to Danny one way or another. The man is heading towards a mid life crisis.
>>
>>93840604
Would you look him in the eye or draw an N on his neck?
>>
>>93847438
you mean him in the good mythical morning episode that was just him and arin getting doused in random disgusting shit and ONLY danny got all the bad stuff? yeah he was pretty fuckin miserable.
>>
>>93843581
best podcast ever
at the time I was surprised it was so frequent (once a week) since animators do tend to
>hey guys I promise will deliver content please donate to my patreon for no reason but I'm "busy" with "things" so I might not post anything

But I am a bit disappointed sleepycabin was only a podcast,they could have done something more
>>
I hope they never do an anime episode ever again.
>>
I think they are good boys.
>>
Arin doesn't want to do too much more work than he already is because it's a pain in the ass, he's already built a self-sustaining company that pays out for him and all his friends extremely well, and nobody actually physically close to him cares enough to pressure him to do more. At least for now he's definitely acting like a 'made man' and something of a sugardaddy, though I think watching his episodes you can clearly see the stress and depression he takes on being so stagnant and making stuff for actual children.
>>
File: The Family Guy One.png (234KB, 855x479px) Image search: [Google]
The Family Guy One.png
234KB, 855x479px
PETER, I LOST THE ELECTION!
>>
>>93847420
Danny's very skilled at acting outwardly happy and doing what he can to cheer himself up, but his behavior on the show definitely paints Dan as a sad clown especially whenever he talks about his past. I mean he has more than once sat down and directly addressed the audience about his relationship with depression.
>>
>>93847623
so suzy didn't get knocked up yet?
damn, her body went fast already. can't imagine it after having kids

at least her breasts should get bigger
>>
>>93847766
fat, autistic, & stupid is no way to live, boy
if you're so lazy that just gaming is all you can do, then you're basically on your way outta the gene pool
>>
File: 141718_egoraptor_mariiiinnnooooo.jpg (168KB, 936x1364px) Image search: [Google]
141718_egoraptor_mariiiinnnooooo.jpg
168KB, 936x1364px
>>93842591
>his grasp of color theory is actually above what I'd normally see online, but in virtually every other aspect I don't really like his art
I remember watching his art livestream back in 2010 and your post really sums up Arin's art skill. He's strong with colors, and his forms are dynamic but lackluster.
>>
>>93847961
Nah. He's still got his name and credentials, and he does run a company for god's sake. Yeah he's a complacent dope resting on his laurels for sure, but he's displayed an occasional market flexibility and a constant willingness to make money. He's only able to be so lazy because he's got a great income, as soon as that disappears you know it'll light a fire up under his ass.
>>
>>93844153
>>93843913
>>93844070

It's actually https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIc545Xz14U
>>
>>93847979
>watching his art livestream back in 2010
I remember those days. He could be so creative on a whim back then.
>>
>>93847867
This is grounds for a divorce.
>>
>>93840032
yeah but with the irish lump involved so it's good
>>
>>93848065
He was probably happy back then
>>
>>93841101
racial profiling
>>
>>93848192
That's not a thing he would do!
>>
>>93848015
really? cause the game grumps viewing #s has looked stagnant for the past few years
that's usually the sign that it's only down from that point, at least within 1/2 a decade

I mean, what exactly can he do if & when this all ends? with more animators coming outta the woodworks, he's being left in the dust as someone who's art sucks & animation is shit quality to begin with. also, he's dashed any professional career he could hope for

his voice acting is a joke & sounds amateurish at best. it's really sad that the best you've done for voice acting is a recurring character on a show like Mighty Magiswords

his comedy wouldn't make any non retarded adult laugh, so that's out

he's got no diploma to his name, no degree, nothing but game grumps and starbomb, and both of those suck
>>
>>93848302
>really? cause the game grumps viewing #s has looked stagnant for the past few years
Yep, but not shrinking. You're right that it's signs of bad times to come, but losing your income is one of the best motivators to quit being a lazy comfortable ass.
>I mean, what exactly can he do if & when this all ends?
Follow up on any of his connections, and give a shit again. Be thirty something and man up because doing anything less when you don't have an income will absolutely certainly ruin your life.
I don't mean to defend the guy too much but the unemployment doomsaying is a bit ridiculous when the guy has the credential of being internet famous and running his own business with his time. And he's worked before.
>>
>That argument about the mini-Hitler
>That allusions to Oney having a giantess kink

Priceless
>>
"Oauuhhh, I kill Krillin"
>>
>>93847687
But Dragonball is the best episode. Weird how it has Arin and he isn't just the absolute worst.
>>
Post more Suzy
>>
File: imageproxy[1].png (85KB, 275x173px) Image search: [Google]
imageproxy[1].png
85KB, 275x173px
>>93850670
>>
File: 1486861771789.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1486861771789.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>93850754
Hory shet
>>
>>93850754
Is that an Egoraptor chin?
>>
File: 1461371556722.png (788KB, 853x481px) Image search: [Google]
1461371556722.png
788KB, 853x481px
>>93850754
>>
>>93840164
>It's another "Ross tells the story about the bee" episode.
>>
File: imageproxy[1].png (508KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
imageproxy[1].png
508KB, 800x600px
>>93850817
he gave her some as a wedding present
>>
File: DENyQ_TXkAAZGyJ.jpg (8KB, 224x184px) Image search: [Google]
DENyQ_TXkAAZGyJ.jpg
8KB, 224x184px
>>93850891
Woah!
How's the rest of her look?
>>
>>93840611
Dan takes Arin's shit. Jon, after the first few episodes when he wasn't starstruck any more, will call out Arin when he's being a poopypants or will elevate the situation when it's unfunny. Danny will defer to Arin because he's his meal ticket and he doesn't want to piss him off.
>>
File: imageproxy[1].png (81KB, 275x150px) Image search: [Google]
imageproxy[1].png
81KB, 275x150px
>>93850926
you tell me
>>
>>93850978
That's so much shit.

Arin was the "reaction guy". He was the "grump". The channel was his child, and Jontron worked well bouncing off of that.
>>
File: DENIRMwW0AAplo-.jpg (18KB, 434x425px) Image search: [Google]
DENIRMwW0AAplo-.jpg
18KB, 434x425px
>>93851013
Not that bad.
>>
>>93842975
>>93843236
>>93842869
Since they got rid of the middle slot, I've been really missing Barry. I'd miss Ross more too if not for Doodle Doods. I've always liked Ross.
>>
smut grumps fucking when bluebreed
>>
>>93842866
Not him but is it not game grumps? It's on their channel. I expect it's something in the vein of their gg animated stuff
>>
>>93848610
He's more than once cashed in a favor from his contacts, only to piss it away.
GG has recently started a podcast.Oneyplays has been growing like crazy and Doodle Dudes is such an obvious grasp at trying to get a little of that sweet Oney relevance.

Arin's got nothing. Everyone knows he's can't be trusted in a professional capacity so his little corner of Youtube us really all he's got in terms of career prospects.
>>
>>93851013
God just in the past 4 years she's gotten faaaaat
>>
>>93851265
It's on their channel and recorded in the Grumpspace but it;s only featured Arin once or twice so far. It's Ross, Chris and a guest or two. It's fun as hell and not really Game Grumps material
>>
File: suzy.png (68KB, 132x228px) Image search: [Google]
suzy.png
68KB, 132x228px
>>93850926
>>93851549
got a screencap from a recent video
she's lost some of the weight, but still has a bit of a gut or she's still got it and is binding the rest of it, kek

from what I've heard, it's a "thyroid problem"
>>
>>93851619
>from what I've heard, it's a "thyroid problem"
If it's actual Hypothyroidism, it's a serious issue with lifelong medication. If not, "thyroid problem" is just an excuse.
>>
File: 6a2.png (803KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
6a2.png
803KB, 600x600px
>>93843124
Goddamn that was funny, honestly though i think it's just because it was animated. idk why but they're videos are so unfunny to me it's ridiculous
>>
>>93851619
I can't speak to her situation obviously, but you shouldn't be disbelieving of a "thyroid problem" leading to weight gain.

It's not that rare in women to have hypothyroidism, and it lowers your BMR. It's hard to diagnose for most people without knowing about it (feel cold, lack of energy... pretty vague honestly) so while it's easy to treat now, it's pretty reasonable for her to have had issues with it.
>>
>>93851731
>>93851667
yeah, and I've heard fat people saying they have thyroid problems for years
if they can just admit they're fat and are trying to fix it, that's great, especially if it's caused by thyroids
>>
>>93851667
>"serious issue with lifelong medication"

I mean... that's really talking it up. Yes as I said >>93851731, it has big impacts... but once you get on levo it's pretty easy to manage outside of getting the dosage just right. It works really well, has no major common side effects, and treats all the issues associated with hypothyroidism.

Given that the average American adult is on over 4 prescriptions, being on lifelong meds that cost like... 80 cents a pill with minimal coverage is not that big a deal.
>>
>>93851840
I should clarify. The medication itself isn't serious once the condition is diagnosed and the pills are prescribed right. The condition, however, is serious and can't be ignored.
>>
File: Screenshot (23).png (324KB, 940x528px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (23).png
324KB, 940x528px
>it's a "Julian gets horny and draws furry porn" episode
Thread posts: 177
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.