[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this true? http://io9.gizmodo.com/this-creepy- powerpuff-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: Jake Goldman.jpg (16KB, 238x317px) Image search: [Google]
Jake Goldman.jpg
16KB, 238x317px
Is this true?
http://io9.gizmodo.com/this-creepy-powerpuff-girls-theory-isnt-true-thank-god-1795730698?IR=T
>>
I've seen a couple threads up on /co/ about this enough to know the gist but honestly, who cares?

The remake sucks. I gave it a couple episodes and it's a castrated version with none of the irony or cleverness of the original. Has anyone on /co/ actually seen the cartoon or have we all stopped watching that trash reboot?
>>
>>93834878
I'm not gonna click the link cause gizmodo is trash, but yeah it doesn't really matter
I don't think anyone was seriously worried about the dude living out his waifu dreams. The new PPG is so bad anyway it's not like it actually makes it worse. It was just fun to look at the shitstorm and see what happened.

>have we all stopped watching that trash reboot?
Haven't seen any threads in a while. It was obvious it wasn't gonna get any better and it was too low quality for sustained hate
>>
File: jake goldman.jpg (426KB, 1707x1715px) Image search: [Google]
jake goldman.jpg
426KB, 1707x1715px
>>93834878
Sounds like damage control imo.
>>
>>93834878
There a pic somewhere from the reboot that has blossom transformed into an animal eating a food truck that literally says "jakes noodz" so i mean
>>
>>93834878
>article literally cites 4chan as a source

No, it's not true. You fucking idiot.
>>
File: 1496364900217.png (946KB, 800x1045px) Image search: [Google]
1496364900217.png
946KB, 800x1045px
>>93835106
This was the only image I saved from the PR trainwreck.
>>
>writing yourself into a show so you can be with your waifu (who happens to be best puff)
Jake is the king of /co/. Too bad the PPG reboot is awful.
>>
>Check sugbot leaks
>newest PPG episode is there

http://ht.cdn.turner.com/toon/big/preview/tve/CARE1007061700024501_B13R1.mp4
http://i.cdn.turner.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i200/CARE1007061700024501_011_1280x720.jpg

It's written by the self insert guy and guess who shows up in the spoiler image.
>>
>>93835106
>The Secret Life of Blossom Powerpuff
>Like Powerpuff is her fucking last name
Every single time I see this I find something new to get mad about
>>
File: IMG_0216.png (630KB, 1136x640px)
IMG_0216.png
630KB, 1136x640px
>>93835799
Wtf did he mean by this
>>
>>93834878

Having a writer create a love interest and voice him seems like something the rest of the team would need to be in on to allow. I don't think it was entirely his doing or anything but I'm just surprised nobody on the show tried to stop it because it's one of those things that looks really bad if it gets out.

It's still creepy.
>>
>>93834878
This isn't debunked! Nobody would willingly say they were doing this and the evidence of creepy shit being done by animators is a list so long that it's longer than the list of animators living and dead.
>>
>starting a witch hunt over allegations that everyone involved has said are blown out of proportion while offering a reasonable explanation

when did i start reading The Sun?
>>
>>93835649
Aku wouldn't call the foolish samurai "jack"
>>
>>93834878
If it were do you seriously think the studio would admit to it?
>>
>>93834878
It's damage control, they are never denying the facts, just trying to make it "a silly joke" instead of what it is.
>>
>>93834919
since best Miss Sara Bellum isn't it i gave it a huge miss, also reading gizmodo really im sure you people have better things to do
>>
>>93835799
>That Abracadaber cameo

CN really is trying to bank on nostalgia
>>
>>93834878
Yeah, it had already been disproven by Gawker
>>
>>93837092
Dont be so sure about that....
>>
>>93834919
i watched one recent episode out of curiosity to see if it's improved.. and it has a little. the characterizations are still the same shit sadly but they are actually fighting monsters now. but they censor out the violence ala old school batman. and they actually use the smartphones. the mayor calls them and it does the classic buzzing noise so that's nice at least. the show also seems to have dropped to a Y7 rating. so yes it's improved a little bit but it's only become incredibly generic with very predictable plots you've seen in other shows by now
>>
>>93837851
lmao
>>
>>93836417
Wouldn't it be Utonium?
>>
>>93840889
Yes, but that would be a woman being shackled like a slave to a man's name.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.