[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, besides the DCAU and B:B&B, what are some good comic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: 1468509-avengers_emh.jpg (129KB, 554x275px) Image search: [Google]
1468509-avengers_emh.jpg
129KB, 554x275px
So, besides the DCAU and B:B&B, what are some good comic book related animated series? I've heard good things about Earth's Mightiest Heroes.
>>
>>93830506
I was never as big on it as others here, but it's solid.

>The Maxx
>Spectacular Spider-Man
>Spawn: The Animated Series
>Men In Black: The Series
>>
>>93830506
Wolverine and the X-Men is pretty good. Earth's Mightiest Heroes was fantastic and it is a damn shame that they got rid of it for a shittier version. Aside from those two, Spectacular Spiderman isn't too bad.
>>
>>93830506
I really liked the Xmen and spiderman TAS. hulk was cool too. I watched some recent avengers show based on the MCU and it was trash.
>>
>>93830563
>Hulk

Yeah, that show was pretty good. Also, season 2 of the Iron Man animated series was actually good.
>>
>>93830506
There is the 2006 Fantastic Four which was cool

I've heard good things about iron man armored adventures
>>
The DC Nation trio (Young Justice, Green Lantern, Beware the Batman).

Justice League Action is also lighthearted fun, with the same tone and content as BatB, only in shorter episodes.
>>
>>93830637
Armored Adventures is mediocre mostly, but it really did a great job at making Iron Man's villains relevant threats again. The designs were spectacular.
>>
>>93830506
EMH is good until halfway around season 2. That was the time Loeb came onto Marvel animation, and you can see the quality nosedive
>>
>>93830506
the original Teen Titans is pretty awesome, it can get pretty dark at times. GO is a cancer on humanity though.
>>
File: EMH thingxhulk.webm (3MB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
EMH thingxhulk.webm
3MB, 704x396px
>>
>>93830506
I like the DCAU, but EMH is my top choice.
>>
>>93830506
Love EMH, the first season is incredible... the second not so much, but still pretty solid, IMO.
>>
EMH was always boring for me. It was so slow and poorly designed.
>>
>>93830506
>No Tick

SPOOOOOOOONNNNNNN
>>
>>93830506
I can personally attest to EMH being tight as shit. I don't know too much about Spectacular Spider-Man, but I've heard it's good.
>>
File: 1397179892997.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1397179892997.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>93831119
Talking about Doom's secret wars...
>>
File: howard_isnt_amused.jpg (121KB, 652x659px) Image search: [Google]
howard_isnt_amused.jpg
121KB, 652x659px
>>93831433

Your brain is slow and your taste is poorly designed.
>>
>>93830506
Earth's Mightiest Heroes and Spectacular Spider-Man are the two best Marvel cartoons. It's a shame that the artstyle doesn't do them justice.

But i'm gonna shoutout one of more underrated superhero cartoons, The Batman. As long as you're not too upset that it wasn't trying to be reruns of Batman: TAS it's extremely enjoyable.
>>
File: jla_im_shazam.png (1MB, 636x2158px) Image search: [Google]
jla_im_shazam.png
1MB, 636x2158px
>>93830506
Justice League Action is great but CN only airs it once every week at like 6:30 in the morning so no one knows about it.
>>
>>93830506
It gets Loebotomized towards the end but it was pretty good for most of the run.
>>
>>93831535
F4 was the superior Yost show
>>
>>93831508
EMH was very tight season 1, season 2 because a guest-hero of the week format, and is got sloppier, plus Loeb messed a lot of things up for his own personal agenda.
>>
File: avengers_emh_dr_doom.gif (2MB, 216x173px) Image search: [Google]
avengers_emh_dr_doom.gif
2MB, 216x173px
>>93831530
>>
>>93830966
This. The art and teenage character drama is terrible but the rogues are a breath of fresh air.
>>
Been watching The Superman animated series lately and really enjoy it. I somehow never watched it back in the 90's when I was a huge fan of Batman, X-Men and Spider-man cartoons. Just getting around to it now and find it just as good.
>>
>>93831599
>It's a shame that the artstyle doesn't do them justice.

Fuck you, their art style is great. Not everything needs to be Timm or Bourassa styled.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.