[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think Fairly OddParents should have a TV movie for its

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: Fairly OddParents.jpg (33KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Fairly OddParents.jpg
33KB, 640x480px
Do you think Fairly OddParents should have a TV movie for its final episode when it does eventually end? It could be the grandest and most epic the show has ever been
>>
>>93828049
Abra Catastrophe
>>
>>93828049
No.
>>
>>93828049
They've done that multiple times already...then they decide to keep the show going anyway.
>>
>>93828077
The show should have ended after that movie.
>>
>>93828049
>Brainlet ending point
Wishology
Abra-Catastrophe
>Normalfag ending point
Third Jimmy Neutron crossover (the original cancellation point)
>Big Brainer ending
Channel Chasers
>Mastermind ending
Fairly Odd Movie
>>
>>93828049
with flash animation, horrible animation, and stories that retcon themselves, I think this is not possible. Just make a regular episode and let it fade away.
>>
why do people like channel chasers so much
>>
>>93828968
The references were pretty awesome
>>
>>93828968
it's affectionate parody done right, Vicky as the main villian, and Timmy's happiest ending

Channel Chasers is one of my favorite movies period. I'll watch it whenever it's on
>>
File: ChannelChasersPt3-380.jpg (58KB, 720x544px) Image search: [Google]
ChannelChasersPt3-380.jpg
58KB, 720x544px
>>93828968
It was suspenseful, had a memorable final fight and resolution, and the references were clever for their team (even if they are overdone and out of fashion now, thanks to shows like Gumball).
>>
>>93828049
FOP is just going to fizzle out on its own.

I already don't consider S6+ canon so I don't care.

the pre-show shorts and Seasons 1-5 are good enough for me
>>
>>93828968
Pretty much what these guys mentioned (>>93828991 >>93829010 >>93829039) plus the fact that Timmy's parents finally found out how bad of a babysitter Vicky was.
>>
The most I'm willing to tolerate of FOP is up to Season 8. Wishology was good IMO, and seasons 7-8 didn't go to the lows of Season 9+ (Poof existing isn't too terrible, and it makes sense that he didn't appear at the end of Channel Chasers - he'd be grown up by then).

To me, "Meet the OddParents" is the finale. The dog and Chloe seasons don't exist, and neither do the live-action movies.
>>
>>93828489
it was planned to be

fucking Nickelodeon
>>
>>93829917
Lol no. Both Abra-Catastrophe and Channel Chasers were made in the middle of their respective seasons.

FOP had 3 finales: the last Jimmy Neutron crossover in Season 5, the Wishology trilogy thing at the end of S6, and Meet the OddParents in season 8.
>>
>>93829949
>>93828489
it should've been done with after channel chasers. any other alternative is incorrect.
>>
>>93830033
Channel Chasers is a good finale, but it was never an intended finale.

Sticking to pre-Poof, watching Channel Chasers at the end of Season 5(instead of part way through Season 4 where it actually is) is a great way to round of the series.
>>
>>93828049
It did. It was called Channel Chasers.
>>
>>93829949
Wishology was not a finale. The special that introduced Poof's anti-fairy counterpart aired right after it.
>>
File: 1463799251152.jpg (85KB, 514x860px) Image search: [Google]
1463799251152.jpg
85KB, 514x860px
>>93828681
Unironically this.

People overrate the Channel Chasers ending, but it was somewhat dark and unfair when you think about it. Timmy essentially becomes his father, a neglectful wagecuck with no knowledge of his childhood to the point where he even hires his worst enemy's robots to babysit his children.

FOP movie, the first one at least, had Timmy managing to keep his fairies and do good with them, getting with Tootie so its a happy ending for her as well. The next two movies tried milking the ratings success of the first one and failed miserably, with nonsensical bullshit like Timmy getting turned into a fairy, and it ruined whatever sense of closure the first one had. Otherwise, had it been an animated movie and not a bunch of nobodies like Drake Bell poorly playing FOP characters, it would've been a 10/10 ending. It's a shame they came so close, but poor decision making and greed and trying to cash in on the popularity of live action shit like iCarly and Victorious fucked them over. At least movie Tootie was a cutie.
>>
....Fairly Oddparents is still going?
>>
>>93831549
You'll never believe it but we are not your personal google service.
>>
>>93831549
yep... a new episode coming out on January 18, 2017 according to All-Knowning Google
>>
>>93830033
>>93830104
When channel chasers came out, who was the decided wife of timmy: trixie or tootie?
>>
>>93829949
>the last Jimmy Neutron crossover in Season 5

Both shows should've ended with this.
Did Jimmy end with that?
>>
>>93831649
It was never said, but here's timmy's kids in CC
>>
someone stream channel chasers
>>
>>93831720
It ended with a special I believe. Where all of Jimmy's villains team up. The Mars aliens team up with Jimmy I think.
>>
File: FairlyOddMovie0503.jpg (63KB, 720x414px) Image search: [Google]
FairlyOddMovie0503.jpg
63KB, 720x414px
>>93831144
>At least movie Tootie was a cutie
agreed, only change I'd make to her overall design would have been to have her keep her 10yo self's hairstyle and/or glasses, I still hold to the theory that Tootie was originally meant to be either Trixie or an OC and they changed it to Tootie for whatever reason later in production, since LA Tootie has almost nothing in common with her toon version in both appearance and personality(hell I don't think they even once bring up her relation to Vicky even though that should have been fairly important), heck the only thing actually connecting her to her toon version besides her name is that brief flashback Timmy has of her at ten

>>93831720
>>93832574
actually Jimmy/Timmy Power Hour 3 was Jimmy Neutron's finale(at least if we ignore the abortion that is Planet Sheen)
>>
>>93831649
It was supposed to be ambiguous, but most normies just thought it was Tootie because of the glasses and the fact she was actually a role player in the rest of the movie.
>>
File: t___t_by_dltoon-d5xrvzo.png (1MB, 2100x2800px) Image search: [Google]
t___t_by_dltoon-d5xrvzo.png
1MB, 2100x2800px
>>93832794
>only change I'd make to her overall design would have been to have her keep her 10yo self's hairstyle and/or glasses
Something like this?

>>93833216
The house also looks way too modest for someone like Trixie to live in.
>>
>>93832794
Well, she couldn't have been Trixie either, since nothing about Trixie clued in on Daniella Monet's character being rich or Chinese. She's closer to Tootie in the fact she's friendly and supportive to Timmy despite his glaringly obvious flaws, and that's all her character really needed to be. The rest of the stuff like her being into saving trees or whatever seemed to be mostly Daniella Monet taking the piss out of her own environmentalist views, but its not something that seems to directly contradict her character in the cartoon. Tootie was mainly supposed to be a polar opposite of her sister, nice caring and emphatic, whereas Trixie was meant to be vain and selfish, which character do you honestly see wanting to try and preserve some city park?
>>
the show already ended
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.