[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHH JTqOzMDM I don't ev

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHHJTqOzMDM
I don't even mind diversity and this is the funniest shit I've seen in years
>literally 5 seconds into the film someone is chastised for calling native Americans "Indians"
>literally 10 seconds in a black school news reporter is macking on blonde white girl
>the new black Mary Jane's WE speech about how the Washington monument was built by slaves
>both of Peter Parker's love interests are black
>villain's wife is black
>Peter's Mexican school rival has a white blonde girlfriend
>the oh so edgy /b/ Fuck Marry Kill scene with high schoolers fantasizing about old men, also participated in by a gay male
and dozens and dozens of other examples, vid related
>>
did I mention that Flash is a skinny Mexican manlet that looks 10 times nerdier than Peter?
>>
File: polbully copy.jpg (1MB, 1200x2966px) Image search: [Google]
polbully copy.jpg
1MB, 1200x2966px
>>93827519
>>93827551
>>
>>93827575
what am I looking for here? maybe trim the unrelated posts next time
>>
I spit on this movie. I hope everyone involved in the casting, directing and writing dies penniless and unloved.
>>
>>93827610
>I need a bunch of /v/ red arrows to point things out
>>
>>93827661
dude there are like 50 posts there I'm not autistic enough to read your obscure pic sorry
>>
>>93827519
>hating black women
faggot
>>
>>93827519
/pol/ sure is putting in overtime on every board
/co/, /sp/, /v/, /ck/, & /an/ gotta make sure we cant have any decent discussions on this site
>>
>omg /pol/'s not letting us have decent discussion
>doesn't discuss anything
dude I'm not even /pol/ I think new Mary Jane actress is cute no pedo, but this clip is the cringiest thing I've seen in a movie and everything in OP actually happened
>>
>>93827760
White people are just waking up. Things are only going to get worse from here on out, niggerbaby.
>>
>>93827680
all you need to read is literally the first five posts
>>
>>93827551
Flash is indian though, I don't know what mexicans you've seen.
>>
File: pol doesn't care.png (56KB, 838x836px) Image search: [Google]
pol doesn't care.png
56KB, 838x836px
>>93827575
>being so butthurt you spend time compiling a screencap to somehow try to convince us that /pol/ is full of weaklings

Isn't this the board famous for having the Treasure Planet autist? Kill yourself
>>
Tom Holland looks like a model and acts like he's tweaking on adderall non-stop, Flash is like a foot shorter than him and skinny and just some whiny bitch. How do Homecoming-fags defend this?

>>93827822
I don't get it you're saying a lot of people on a 4chan board got bullied irl? Who'd 'a' thunk it
>>
>>93827913
You okay?
>>
>>93827575
>I was bullied
>I was bullied
>I was bullied a bit
>I got bullied
lmao /pol/ in a nutshell
>>
>>93827913
judging by how bad his screencap was at demonstrating a point I think he's just really unintelligent, incapable of even making a good meme.
>>
File: Zendaya.jpg (269KB, 996x1398px) Image search: [Google]
Zendaya.jpg
269KB, 996x1398px
>>93827913
>being so butthurt you save that image
>>
>>93827906
I'm Irish we don't have any Mexicans or even many Pakis
>>
>>93827519
i watched this garbage film, i can't believe i wasted my money on it.

when will they reboot it?
>>
>>93828003
Wrong his wiki says he is Guatemalan. So neither Mexican nor Indian.
>>
>>93828057
a sandnigger is a sandnigger no matter where hes from
>>
>PROTESTING IS PATRIOTIC

Imagine being that actor getting this forced retarded line. There's no way of delivering this with any conviction because no human eing acts like this. It's The Room tier bizarre.
>>
>>93828072
>andnigger
Son, do you know where Guatemala is? It's fucking South American.
>>
>>93828057
kek the closest we have is Spanish exchange students. Guess the downside to living in homogeneous country is you don't know what all these weird ethnicities are
>>
>>93828057
Seeing him in the grand budapest hotel made me think he was indian.
>>
>>93828088
>>PROTESTING IS PATRIOTIC

I thought patriotism was fascism, nazism and all that other jazz according to liberals.
>>
>>93828114
>>93828133
I thought he was Indian too but it said he was Guatemalan,Mexicans hate Guatemalans.
>>
>>93828072
>a sandnigger is a sandnigger is a sandnigger i don't give a fuck...sandnigger
>>
>>93828092
You actually think that anon knows anything?
>>
File: 1476941954368.png (358KB, 636x460px) Image search: [Google]
1476941954368.png
358KB, 636x460px
>>93827519
Fucking Spider-Man, he gets to have TWO cute brown gfs.

Also your pasta sucks.
>>
>>93828211
I mean Jesus I know where he is coming from and all but how the hell hasn't he heard of Guatemala?
>>
>>93828232
>pasta
did you watch the film? this wasn't even shitposting, watch the clip retard
>>
I know 4chan is full of hicks but it's still baffling how these things in the movie don't seem normal to y'all.

The Midwest was a mistake.
>>
>>93828270
PROTESTING IS PATRIOTIC
>>
>>93828256
It's literally been posted before word for word.
I'm not watching your video, anon.
>>
>>93827812
Yet white people are the ones paying to see this movie. Nobody cares about you backwards hicks. The Midwest is dying and everyone is moving into the suburbs and city.
>>
>>93828256
>wah wah why are there brown people in MY movies
Don't watch it then.
>>
None of this stood out to me at all. On either level, positive or negative. Maybe stop being racist af bruh?
>>
>>93828088
Protesting is literally covered under the First Amendment.
>>
>>93828295
It is hick. Read the a Constitution.
>>
>>93828298
yeah, I posted that greentext 2 hours ago on /tv/. Once. Do you know what pasta is?

regardless it doesn't matter because everything in that greentext actually happens
>>
>>93827519
Okay, I just watched the video and... I don't understand the anger here, are you guys memeing or ?
>>
>>93828361
>regardless it doesn't matter because everything in that greentext actually happens
and?
>>
>>93827801
It's okay anon she's 20
>>
>>93828314
>I don't know how human beings react
PROTESTING IS PATRIOTIC
>>
>>93828295
Tell me how it isn't then, dipshit.
>>
>>93828335
>missing the point this much
do you actually think human beings interact like this?
>>
>>93828375
Literally autism: the post
>>
>>93828396
Yes they do because not everyone is a hick living in Kentucky.
>>
dude stop replying to me so fast I can't reply to all this ;_;

>>93828378
>missing the point this much
obviously there's nothing wrong with potesting dumbass

>>93828404
>I know you are but what am I
incredible
>>
>>93828416
>I'm going to protest against racism today
>diversity is our strength
it's literally that jarring, if you can't see this I don't know what to say. Coming out with "protesting is patriotic" came out of nowhere, it's weird, it's in bad taste because they couldn't even write it in properly. This movie's dialogue is bad.
>>
>>93828422
>potesting dumbass
It's called "protesting", dumbass.
>>
>>93828483
omg ;_; I'm done arguing frick off bullies
>>
>>93828476
Are you this dimwitted and take everything that literally? He didn't know how to respond to that because of how blunt and gun-ho the accusation of racism was, and that was the most indifferent, concise and 'teacher/student friendly' comment he could possibly make. He made a statement because that was all he could do, really.

Do you not understand writing that's deciphered for you? Wait of course you don't because you're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>93828476
have you ever talked to a nonwhite person? they kind of care about that shit.
>>
File: pastexit.png (100KB, 1256x693px) Image search: [Google]
pastexit.png
100KB, 1256x693px
>>93828361
It was posted on /co/ before, I don't frequent /tv/.
Your pasta is still shit.
>it's factual that there are interracial couples in this movie
Oh geez, what is one to do when facing such advesity?
>>
>>93828562
>He didn't know how to respond to that because of how blunt and gun-ho the accusation of racism was
what? I made that up as an example of really forced dialog that's not even real
>>
>>93828584
desu I've only been friends with 4 non-whites and they never brought their race up. Maybe when minorities only make up like 5% of the population they're not always self-obsessed with their racial problems.
>>
>>93828680
how the fuck is "this was built by slaves, I don't wanna bother with it" not blunt? Are you retarded or having a stroke?
>>
>>93828596
DELETE THIS
>>
>>93828717
> I've only been friends with 4 non-whites
>Maybe when minorities only make up like 5% of the population
There we have it. Dumbass midwest hick confirmed.
>>
>>93828717
>desu I've only been friends with 4 non-whites and they never brought their race up
As a hispanic guy, why would I bring up my race when I interact with white people? I'm well aware of the political climate we're in and the last thing I need in my day is someone grouping me with a bunch of other people I have no association with besides my ethnicity.
>>
>>93828368
>I don't understand the anger here, are you guys memeing or ?
>you guys
Bizarre way of writting OP
>>
>>93828717
>>93828894
Euro here, every fucking person I've frequented more than a couple of weeks has talked about whatever place and culture they come from, be it Somalia, Uruguay, Vietnam, Portugal, Morocco, some other region of my country or the very city I live in.
It's just something to talk about because it informs your experience and perspective. It's sad that you guys can't talk about part of who you are because you're always an ethny *against* someone in the US apparently.

Sorry for sounding like I?m being a pretentious asshole.
>>
>>93829119
in america, you're american. If you want to be something other than american, leave the fucking country
>>
>>93828584
Non-white here. "Diversity" is a vacuous meme.
>>
>>93828092
>It's fucking South American
Wrong America, puto
>>
>>93827906
>>93827551
He's an indian who drives an AUDI. Makes some sense that he would be an asshole like that. Indians in the US are usually rich as fuck.
>>
>>93827519
>Road trip scene
>"Goin Up The Country" starts playin

ffs really Marvel?
>>
>>93829144
Well evidently that works wonders, it's not like there's relatively violent intra-US nationalism from people who have very little in common aside from the color of their skin or anything.
I'm all for maximum integration, but I'm pretty sure that also works better in my coutry despite people having a level of pride in their origins.
>>
>>93829168
Hi Tom
>>
File: 46456.jpg (65KB, 504x676px) Image search: [Google]
46456.jpg
65KB, 504x676px
>every time a non white character does anything in a movie some faggot will read into it way too much and write a thesis on how this is actually subtle propaganda
>>
>>93827519
>>literally 5 seconds into the film someone is chastised for calling native Americans "Indians"
I don't remember this scene, but then again it was probably just a joke
>>literally 10 seconds in a black school news reporter is macking on blonde white girl
He certainly spilled his spaghetti
>>the new black Mary Jane's WE speech about how the Washington monument was built by slaves
Barely a sentence
>>both of Peter Parker's love interests are black
He only had one, and she was half and he was shitty to her
>>villain's wife is black
k?
>>Peter's Mexican school rival has a white blonde girlfriend
Pretty sure he was asian
>>the oh so edgy /b/ Fuck Marry Kill scene with high schoolers fantasizing about old men, also participated in by a gay male
Was there a guy?

Ah /pol/ forever screeching bout nothing it would be cute if not for the annoying part where they dont kill themselves
>>
>>93827519
Have you been to a high school in the last 20 years?
>>
>>93828755
That's a very prejudice thing to say.
>>
>>93827519
Funny how in a country still full of whites, we have to pretend that making extra effort to cast brown or black people for characters who were white in the comics isn't normal. I wouldn't be surprised that the spineless morons here who are willing to pay for this shit wouldn't bat an eye when they start casting A list characters with non-white people.
>>
File: IMG_1443.jpg (53KB, 462x416px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1443.jpg
53KB, 462x416px
Not Ganke Lee is definitely husubando material.
>>
Sad they have to use Spidey to make their garbage propaganda.
>>
>>93827760

or maybe a lot of people just don't share your shitty opinions
>>
>complaining that queens of all places is full of black people
>>
>>93830774
It's not propoganda. Go visit the city Cletus.

How do you hicks have access to high speed Internet but can't grasp the fact the rest of the world isn't like your small towns?
>>
>>93827575
>/pol/ being made up of a bunch of bullied children
makes sense really
>>
>>93831058
/pol/ does attract the most underages to the site and their experience with blacks is ALWAYS with hoodrats.

So yeah they're poor bullied white kids.
>>
>>93828088
It is. Calling out your government when they aren't doing right by the people is about as American as it gets.

Modern day large scale protests becoming synonymous with rioting and other related forms of stupidity doesn't change that.
>>
>>93829119
Most of the non-whites I interact with here were born in this country. Economic standing influences individual experiences far more than ethnicity in these scenarios.

So no, not pretentious. Just presumptuous. Still an asshole though.
>>
>>93827519
>>the new black Mary Jane's WE speech about how the Washington monument was built by slaves
That comes off more as know it all kid tries being a smart ass to avoid doing something
>>
>>93827519
Why do you care so much? It's pathetic
>>
>>93827519

The Washington Monument was built by slaves though.
>>
>>93829462
>Barely a sentence
C'mon dude that was at least a paragraph also consider the time on screen and the fact that the scene was completely unnecessary for the movie.
>>
>>93827519
>speech
>2 line joke
>>
>>93831470
Replying to this kind of threads is pathetic and that doesn't stop you right?
>>
>>93831534
>you're not going into the monument?
>I don't want to go in something built by slaves
>guard does ehh
>teacher shifts off
What school did you go to where that's a paragraph?
>>
>>93829254
why that's a jam
>>
>>93827913
>/pol/ neglects their children
I know that's not what I'm supposed to get out of this, but that's what I got out of it
>>
>>93831577
True, but my reply took a lot less effort.
>>
In the current year you can expect a certain quota of diversity to be in any big named film. This is just the unfortunate reality of modern Hollywood, and there is not much of a reason to be triggered by it. It's like being triggered that rap is predominately performed by blacks.

It's just nowadays you have to do a bit of research to see how far the movie goes with their diversity pandering. Im glad I found this thread because I will be cutting plans to see this film with my friends. It's clear the movie tries to push this crap into your face, and expects you to go along and accept it. You can go on and say that the diversity lessons are brief, but the fact that they occur frequently, if at all, shows that there is an agenda being pushed behind this kid's super hero movie.
>>
They make the gang member black so it's all cool
>>
>>93827913
you're literally doing the same thing
>>
>>93831634
THEY. LIVE. IN. THE. CITY.

You stupid inbred hick.
>>
>>93831696
Why can't the city be majority white? The majority of them in America were fifty years ago. And I would prefer it that way. Homogeneous societies are more simple to digest, and there are less social conflicts.
>>
>>93831732
Get with the times or move somewhere thats all white.
>>
>>93831732
Are you getting paid by the Netherlands to make these posts? It's NYC. Niggers and """whites""" have been there for 200 years.
>>
>>93831991
I would be happy to but it's getting harder and harder to find places like that in the United States, let alone the world.
>>
>>93827519
rolling for the one on the left
>>
>>93827760
If you want (((decent discussions))) go to Reddit. They ban everyone who isn't part of the hivemind there.
>>
>>93831596
its predictable
>>
>>93827519
>>both of Peter Parker's love interests are black

I know they did the little tease with Michelle saying her friends call her MJ, but I don't think they made her look like a love interest at all.
>>
>>93827519
>light protesting in front of one of the embassies
Notice they're careful not to say which embassy.
>>
>>93832617
>Israeli embassy
Is she redpilled?
>>
>>93831732
>Why can't the city be majority white? The majority of them in America were fifty years ago

The movie isn't set in America 50 years ago. It's set today, where NYC isn't majority white.
>>
>>93827519
>the new black Mary Jane's WE speech about how the Washington monument was built by slaves

it was literally a single line
>>
>>93831634
>the people that created this genre of music create most of the music in this genre

really makes you think
>>
Can anyone confirm was it Betty in the car with Flash?
>>
>>93832925
If she were redpilled, she'd be protesting the Saudi Arabian embassy.
>>
>>93827519
The best part of this movie is the upset white people. It being more successful than anything dceu has done is icing on the gay wedding cake
>>
>>93827519
>Everything is about evil Jews or racist whites
Is this the darkest timeline
>>
>>93828894
>As a hispanic guy

HISPANIC IS NOT A RACE FUCK

ANY RACE COULD BE HISPANIC

MESTIZOS NEED TO STOP TURNING IT INTO A RACE
>>
>>93828088
>Imagine being that actor getting this forced retarded line. There's no way of delivering this with any conviction because no human eing acts like this. It's The Room tier bizarre.
Did you not notice that that teacher didn't give a shit about anything and sounded like he didn't want to be there dealing with dumb teenagers every time he spoke?
Thread posts: 120
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.