[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>told by /co/ this is shit and not worth watching >watch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: prop_nav_slice_TTG_560x230.png (45KB, 342x140px) Image search: [Google]
prop_nav_slice_TTG_560x230.png
45KB, 342x140px
>told by /co/ this is shit and not worth watching
>watch a few episodes
>it's nowhere near as good as the original, but not terrible
What the heck /co/, you told me this was as bad as new Spongebob.
>>
I have no idea who anyone manages to find it tolerable.
>>
80% of the problem with it is just that it's the only thing CN will play

compared to new spongebob, for which that's only half the problem
>>
>>93825869
Which ones anon
>>
File: Feeder Tootie.jpg (38KB, 234x274px) Image search: [Google]
Feeder Tootie.jpg
38KB, 234x274px
>>93825869
The people who bash this show legitimately find Mr. Enter entertaining and articulate. That should've been a redflag for the level of brainlet you were dealing with.
>>
>>93825972
Come on!, Mr. Enter is a legit critic
>>
Show's fucking garbage. It's filled to the brim with fetish art straight from the wrong side of Deviantart and the jokes never hit home.
>>
Don't take it seriously and just enjoy it. It's pretty fun.
>>
The original was pretty bad too. There are a few good episodes but as a whole the teen titans cartoon isn't that great.
>>
it's really not bad. i think it's already been said but the hate just comes from nostalgiafags and the fact that it's aired constantly
>>
>>93825869
Biggest problem with the show is constant airtime and inconsistent quality of everything. Character design is pretty good tho, so are the backgrounds.
>>
>>93825972
I bash this show cause its level of humor and entertainment doesnt justify its generally having 40 to 50 to even sometims SIXTY PERCENT OF THE AIRTIME ON CN!

Hell fucking the original Avatar series and Spongebo S1-3 I personally think dont deserve that much airtime...no one show no matter how good should have over 50 fucking percent of airtime on its network unless its like a special marathon or some shit

but for TTG this is daily fucking shit.
>>
>>93825869
Contrarian faggot

Or person with shit taste.

You decide!
>>
>>93825869
Every TTG thread I see

>Stop being mr.enter
>Stop being a nostalgiafag
>It's for kids
>Sure it hogs up space but at least it's not SU
>The first show was weeb trash
>They now the shows bad so it's okay
>>
The show is good. People need to stop bitching.

And I'm pumped as fuck for this special.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDFIyXXntho
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gFTH9PgbtY
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.