[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>logan has been close with charles for decades >time comes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: nwhwwudbusmmmd88sfat.jpg (56KB, 620x470px) Image search: [Google]
nwhwwudbusmmmd88sfat.jpg
56KB, 620x470px
>logan has been close with charles for decades
>time comes to bury charles, logan can only say "it's got water" before he breaks down.

>laura has only known logan for the span of a few days
>some reason, breaks out the entire shane monologue

this movie was golden until the ending shit the bed.
>>
this movie was golden until the ending FOX
>>
the point where it went to shit was when she turned the cross into an X, that was forced as fuck
>>
>>93824297
>people reacting differently to death
Unbelievable
>>
>Burying Charles: his father figure died and Logan has lived 200 years without a purpose or a reason, and everything Charles fought for in all of those adventures in Cuba and Washington and liberty island and alkalai lake and alkaraz and going back in time to prevent the fucking apocalypse itself were all in vain

>Dying: Finally has a purpose through Laura, answers Charles "This is what life feels like" by saying "this is what it feels like"

Jesus I wonder why
>>
>>93824459
/thread
>>
>>93824297
>literally calls him "Daddy" as his last breath escapes
>"lul why she so upset, she barely knew him"

Anon.....
>>
>>93824297
She's an autistic child only able to relate or express her emotions through media. Just be glad Charles didn't introduce her to Sonic the Hedgehog.
>>
>>93824297
Are you literally fucking autistic? No, seriously, OP, are you so fucking autistic that you were left completely stumped by the personalities and development of both characters over the course of the movie? Are you so fucking autistic that you don't realise that Logan's not a man of words or feelings and that his breaking down was meant to signify his own frustration with who he is, what he's done and what he's lost? Are you so fucking autistic that you forgot Laura had a knack for quickly picking up and memorising information both in the movies and in the comic, and that the Shane monologue resonated with her? Are you so autistic that you didn't realise that despite the short period in which they knew each other, Logan and Laura shared a deep familial bond forged by their perilous trip and the revelation of her genealogy?

Please don't tell me you're that fucking autistic.
>>
>>93824297
This movie must be really good because I'm completely tearing up just remembering this scene.
>>
>>93826611
pfft
>>
File: 1483921944151.jpg (113KB, 463x632px) Image search: [Google]
1483921944151.jpg
113KB, 463x632px
>>93826789
>there's water, and, uh...
>>
>>93826611
ROLLIN AROUND AT THE SPEED OF SOUND
>>
>>93826687
I didn't mean to hurt this movie's feelings
>>
>>93824297
their whole goal was to go out onto the ocean so Charles could die peacefully without hurting anyone

Logan has had years to accept Charles is nearing the end
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.