[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IT WAS HER TURN STORYTIME I'm so certain I'm gonna

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 544
Thread images: 70

IT WAS HER TURN STORYTIME

I'm so certain I'm gonna get banned for this
>>
>>
>>
I was dreading this storytime.

Soldier on OP, we're in this together.
>>
>>
>>93813460
Based on the solicit and preview, I'm confident in saying this is the stupidest book ever published by any company.
>>
I welcome California leaving the Union
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>93813496
It's Steve Jobs!
>>
>>
The difference with United State of Hysteria is that this writer is a nobody who has only writen about young adults revolting again the system (see young terrorist)
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>93813504
>I'M A BAD GUY!
>>
>>93813504
I see we're already getting into cartoon levels of supervillainy here.
>>
>>
>>93813445
>ripping off the NCR flag
I hope Bethesda sue them.
>>
>>
>>
>>93813445
im curious at how this ends
i dont think they are stupid enough to end the comic in then someone assasinated trump and e verything was good again
>>
>>
>>93813559
No american here but remind me again why is that bad?

I have heard they also pay taxes somehow.
>>
>>93813611
It'll be a trans black woman or something along those lines that takes the killshot
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
I see Bannon will be the first guy killed and then the government will crack down on the population killing the protagonist love interest. Predictable.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
This could actually be good if it wasn't for this shit tier villain
>>
>>
>>93813693
Yeah but what about the families that have been in the US for years and are still illegal?

Are they exceptions? And if they are how many will be exceptions?
>>
>>
>>93813723
>straight ripping off IB
>>
>>93813594
I actually kind of dug that exchange if it weren't for the whole bird rattling of all the exposition thing.
>>
>>93813616
A nation has rules, a system of aid and protection.
Illegal immigrants are formally not a part of that nation but do request the benefits it gives to its citizens, and that's when the entire security and future of that system falls apart.
In other words, illegal immigrants are literally parasites.
>>
>>
>>93813467
>Sovereign Citizens Coalition
fuck this is going to be a tough one
>>
>>93813445
This was legitimately the worst thing I have ever read. It's not even entertainingly bad like America, it's just bad. It's up there with re:monster as king and queen of the literary shitpile.
>>
>>
>>93813724
>Yeah but what about the families that have been in the US for years and are still illegal?

They've still committed a crime and contributed to a lot of what I talked about. They should be deported. It may seem cruel, but you either let them walk all over you or you don't.

>Are they exceptions? And if they are how many will be exceptions?
Beats me. There were blanket amnesty in the past, but those caused major demographic shifts are were largely done for vote buying reasons.

Look at California. It used to be a rather red state, instead of the bluest of the blue. You can thank it becoming a mexico proxy state for that.
>>
>>
>>93813589
a /v/etard being retarded. who would have thought?
>>
>>93813745
Where did they get the guns?
>>
>>93813616
Sales tax doesn't cover the cost of their health care, educating their kids, and incarcerating their criminals. They're a net drain on the system.
>>
>>93813762
>>93813745
>demented liberal wet dream
>>
>>
>>93813616
6/10 women get raped crossing the border.
six in every ten
Thats every single woman of all ages of the bell curve
toddlers to grannies
60% of all women

Think about that for a hot second, now think about why you might not want people being smuggled into a country to work for what is esentially slavery, having your own native economy be morally liable for its own dependency on unpaid labour.

It's not immoral to stop illegal immigration, its the only moral available.
>>
>>
>>93813445
WHERE"S YOUR GUNS?
>>
>>
>>93813724
>what about the families that have been in the US for years and are still illegal?

They're illegal and so should be sent packing.
>>
>>
>>93813467
*San Jose
Of course this is the only time we get mentioned in a comic.
>>
>>93813799
That's a horrible looking prosthetic.

>>93813777
Oregon? Mexico? The Gun Dimension?
>>
>>93813745
Where was that dude keeping the shotgun? How did a Californian get an M-16? Why is a largely liberal state with some of the harshest gun laws suddenly populated by people who willingly give their children guns?
>>
>>
>>93813467
>california war zone

ok, I'm interested at this point.

>when you recognise the names only because of fallout 1-2
>>
>>93813477
>it's not fucking news
>it's not a fucking chipmunk

Any possibility that this wouldn't consist of characters speaking like facebook comments was thrown out the down.

Why do only mentally retarded people get to write comics these days?
>>
>>93813445
Dammit black mask.
4 Kids Walk Into A Bank is super good.
Why does everything else you make either meh or maybe crap.
>>
>>
>>93800206
>>
>>93813459
>has the chance to make at least a decent villain president
>first page is pretty much "tehehe I'm so evil "

Is like the writer isn't even trying
>>
>>
>>
>>93813589
This is a joke, right?
I honestly can't tell.
>>
>>93813869
LEL that persepective
>>
>>93813496
>>93813504
So they watched patriot after REEing on election night... and decided to imagine impossible situations of government over-reach.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>93813445
>independent california
>not calling it new california republic
>>
>>
Sort of off topic, but is there any comics/stories of Texas succeeding from the US? That seems a bit more believable.
>>
>>93813445
That bear looks scared shitless.
>>
>Brexit was bad!
>Calexit is good!

>Guns are bad!
>Unless we want to threaten law enforcement with them!

>Militias are crazy!
>Unless they're wearing black masks!
>>
>>
With the shit show that is Secret Empire at least Hydra Steve had the balls to flatten Los Vegas to get like a dozen rebels why the fuck hasent cheeto-man nuke the rebels he's a fucking evil dictator who's gonna stop him
>>
>>93813534
>>93813545
Jesus and they're shitting on service members? They really went out of their way to piss everyone off aside from Occupy-Level faggots.
>>
>>93813745
The baby also holding a gun would have made this page so much better.
>>
>>93813830
No i mean, they did not have guns in the pockets abd they would have noticed a shotgun, did they pull it out of their asses?
>>
>>
>>93813745
This page is so stupid that I can't help but love everything about it.
>>
>>
>>93813956
In that case, gun dimension.
>>
>>
>>93813978
>the gunforce
It's like the speedforce, but cooler.
>>
>>
>>93813496
is that fucking steve jobs?
>>
>>
As someone who lived in California, particularly in the conservative parts, this made me physically ill to read. Do I get a storytime of pain badge for this?
>>
I should dump this on /pol/ too, they'd have the time of their lives with it
>>
I actually kinda liked that.

It was just stupid fun like preacher or Y the last man.

Utterly ridiculous and stupid, but still kinda interesting in the way it tackled world building.

Not saying I'd pay for it or even recommend it to someone, but if issue 2 gets storytimed I'd read it.
>>
>>93814012
That depends. As a conservative Canadian, do you think I deserve one after the Avengers teamed up with Justin Trudea?
>>
>>93813929
It should, they've been extinct in the state over 100 years.
>>
>>93813467
>san diego
>orange county
>siding with liberals
lmao do these people even know their own state?
>>
>>93814025
>kinda interesting in the way it tackled world building.
>Exposition robot and talk show
>>
>>93814029
Whenever any of us are forced to witness or deal with scenarios that we endure or live through nonstop talking of those moments. Yes you do canadabro
>>
>>93813581
>pours the pills in his mouth

Okay fuck the faggots that wrote this I made it this far but this is bringing every racist word within me to the top. That fucking beaner would have taken the money and pills and fucked off. But of course he's a good drug dealer just helping the community. While the guy just doing his job gets fucking shot.
>>
>>93814029
>the Avengers teamed up with Justin Trudea
Wat? If that's a thing, please storytime it after this is done.
>>
>>93813663
NAZI???
>>
>>93813459
>I look forward to being in you, California.
I could see Trump tweeting this.
>>
Sad about this comic and the people who made it.

And Young Terrorists is such a great comic, too...
>>
>>93814072
Wasn't it just this cover?
>>
>>93814067
Being Canadian is like having a dick tattoo'd on your forehead. It hurts so much to live.
>>
>>93814066
Whoops, Not that, thats bush league.

I just meant that the world seems interesting. But I'm a sucker for dystopias where America rips apart into left vs right.

Way I see it this is the left wing version of hunger games.
>>
>>93813545
you cant make this shit up
>>
>>93814116
I don't live California anymore mind you I moved to Kentucky and its rather nice here
>>
File: 1499646072199.gif (164KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
1499646072199.gif
164KB, 375x375px
>>93813762
Shouldn't they be doing this with rocks or something.

Aren't libs anti guns
>>
>>93814137
I was debating trying to immigrate to Alaska or somewhere, but America is rightfully harsh on immigration laws.

I can only hope my country wakes up before it's too late.
>>
>>93814176
its already waking
>>
>>93813739
The problem is availability of welfare at all, not people who want to mooch off it. Remove welfare and the parasites will have to find a job, or die.
>>
This was nowhere near as bad as some really shitty comics.
>>
>>93813616
>I have heard they also pay taxes somehow.
They're here illegally, don't have legitimate papers or identification or even social security numbers. If they file any official government paperwork they'd be legally obligated to deport them. Of course they don't pay taxes, not in any meaningful sense like income tax.

There's an estimated 12 million illegal immigrants in the United States, most of them from South and Central America. If, let's say, a third of them actually work and make an average of, let's say, $30K a year, that's $18 billion in unpaid income tax every year... that's not small potatoes. Not too mention that their use of public schools, clinics, and other taxpayer-funded services, and of course the increased costs to law enforcement, costs an estimated $100 billion a year.
>>
>>93813581
who is supplying the new california republic with sniper rifles?
>>
File: ANGRYMOOSE.jpg (236KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
ANGRYMOOSE.jpg
236KB, 800x533px
>>93814187
Too slowly. We've lost our metro areas to foreign influence. Only the rural areas have the chance to awaken.

But when we do, a great moosening will befall.
>>
>>93813504
>>93813496
>>93813488
IRL they would've grabbed them both and shipped them off to some torture camp in Poland.

This is bullshit.
>>
>>93814022
>MEMELAND
>>
>>93814203
You sure about that? Look at Calais' refugee camps. Pretty sure that's what the homeless and poor would do should they grow in numbers, especially in a time of easy communication and organization where even poor, underprivileged refugees have smartphones.
>>
>>93813883
Sovereign Citizens have a nice logo.
>>
>>93813732
>>93813745
Is no one getting a ripoff vibe from the Inglorious Bastards? The author isn't even original with his bad guys or scenarios. For fuck sakes.
>>
>>93813693
>A lot of them are genuine criminals
every single one of them is a criminal
>>
>>93814316
it obviously is a spoof of it
>>
So, to summarize: California seceded, the President is evil, Steve Jobs is evil, courier services do not get paid enough, a Latina immigrant is getting everybody killed because of her piss-poor aim, and one-fifth of the issue is interviews.

I miss anything?
>>
>>93813849
The fuck is Reinhardt doing here?
>>
>>93813799
>order to kill all the homeland security members instead of taking them as hostages that could give the rebels information
>the entire neighborhood to reveal their position, allowing the government forces to know they are part of the rebels and to barrage the whole area.

Jesus
>>
>>93813719
villains who dont shut the fuck up are the worst
>>
>>93813745
>Californians
>Owning guns

Okay, now things are getting silly
>>
this entire thread is an unbearable sinkhole of bullshit.

the comic is shit. the commentary is shit.

Solving american immigration problems in a few easy steps: arrest people committing crimes, if they are immigrants deport them. investigate US companies using underpayed/undocumented labor, fine them enough that the practice becomes economically disadvantageous.

all borders are inherently permeable.
>>
At least this is the better liberal mastrubation fooder than the absolutely rancid Liberality for All.
>>
>>93814221

You know I've always wondered. I've had this crazy idea floating around but what would happen if we made every illegal that came across the border an official citizen straight up? Assuming if it was even feasible at all it'd be an interesting idea to play up because they HAVE to get social security numbers and whatnot which means employers CAN'T pay them under the table and they'd subjected to all sorts of worker's rights and shit. In a way I suppose I'm hoping for making them legal would just end the exploitation of them and stops scummy businesses from employing illegals and paying them dick all, harming the economy. And they'd be paying taxes too, of course.
>>
>>93814396
>Solving american immigration problems in a few easy steps

You'd have to kill like 97% of the population these days. It's migrants all the way down, with 3% natives barely holding on.
>>
>>93813809
and then a drone purged the entire neiborghood from earth because the writer is too stupid to understand how police works and why people keep hostages
>>
>>93814435
You know damn well what he means. People who have been in America for nearly three hundred years no longer count as "migrants". If they did then the native americans themselves wouldn't count.
>>
>>93814300
Everything in Calais camp, including the muslims, is being provided by the government.
The muslims want to go to France because the welfare they are promised to get.
Remove that provided help and what do you get? No camp, no muslims. It's just that easy.

There are two kinds of immigrants anons: economic - who want to work and enjoy better standard of living, and social - who want welfare, which is free money. Economic immigration should be allowed, because larger workfroce always equals better economy. Social immigration should not be allowed, since it's parasitism on the hard workin' taxpayers.
Now, there are two ways to get rid of social immigration: hire more border guards, enact stricter immigrations laws, build a wall OR remove welfare. The former costs you money, the latter saves you money and incentivizes current parasites to find work, fast. Which one is the logical one here?
>>
>>93814415
>what would happen if we made every illegal that came across the border an official citizen straight up?
Simple - instead of 12 million people taking advantage of taxpayer-funded public services, you'd have 12 million people doing that AND collecting welfare and unemployment benefits.

We've tried amnesty before - it didn't work. In fact it only made things worse in the long run. The only option is to send them back. I know it might seem cruel, but it's the only sustainable option.
>>
>>93814415
>And they'd be paying taxes too, of course.

More like collecting welfare.
>>
>>93814415
>strengthening worker's rights

we got a serious naizcommiejewish pinko muslim here.
>>
>>93814415
No. None of that would happen. Besides them being fully entitled to everything a citizen is allowed the clusterfuck of getting that many people on social security, aside from the fact of just policing that they do in fact sign up.

I don't care if they're treated poorly. I care that they can be payed less than citizens and that drives wages down. I care that injecting millions of more people into a job market where wages have been stagnant for decades would cause them to even possibly dip.

Making them citizens is not only not feasible its step one down the path of national doom. We need less people not more. And telling business they have to do anything is a sure fire way to see those businesses leave.
>>
>>93814415
See Europe if you want to find out how that'd end up.
>>
>>93813616
some do, most dont, but they avail of services funded by taxes, so the infrastructures of the state become more and more stressed with each new "guest" in the country. on top of that, the coyte's who traffic these people across the border are most if not all in the employ of the cartels, so not only are pro immigration groups pro human trafficking, they are in favor of funding the most murderous & barbaric to ever exist on earth. There's way more reasons, you could write a fucking book about all the negative aspects illegal immigration brings, but muh feelings trumps all, if you'll forgive the pun.
>>
>>93813445
>Spoiler
If people could post that comic about Barron(?) becoming some sort of Crying Freeman knockoff, or the new run of Shaolin Cowboy, how could this possibly get you in trouble?

The lack of reaction on the strong independent woman resistance fighter's in the last panel of >>93813809 is probably supposed to make her seem world-weary, but with the way the rest of the book's written, it almost comes off as a non-fault. Like, "yeah, she made the neighborhood's show of strength backfire, and turned the US government's probable retribution into a guaranteed one, but that's just because she's so gritty and driven and woke and justifiably angry that she couldn't possibly let Steve Jobs fucker walk away."

>>93814106
Oh, it's a Civil War II thing? Huh. If they did something similar, I wonder if they'd just show him wearing Avengers socks.
>>
I'm honestly surprised nobody's ever been brazen enough to just up and throw a Molotov into a tent city in France.
>>
>>93814415
>In a way I suppose I'm hoping for making them legal would just end the exploitation of them and stops scummy businesses from employing illegals and paying them dick all, harming the economy. And they'd be paying taxes too, of course.
The illegal immigrants aren't guilt free in this scenario. Remember that 6/10 are raped statistic. Is that the kind of people you want in your country?

And about making them all legal...If I empty a coke bottle and fill it with sprite, is it still a bottle of coke?
>>
>>93814435
Illegal being the operative word.

>>93814415
If that happened there'd be a whole hell of a lot of Mexicans out of a job. If companies suddenly had to pay these people a living wage they'd probably fire them all instead of keeping them on, if not outright fold because they could only do business with razor-thin profit margins in the first place and the illegal labor was the only thing keeping them afloat.
>>
>>93814520
most people aren't psychotic murderers
>>
>>93814396
give sanctuary cities an ultimatum, either enforce the law of get a shit ton of penalties
stop them from reciving goverment aid
stop them from sending money home
harsh penalties for anyone who employs them

are there lots of cats where you live? do you know why some places are full of cats while others have none?
because someone is feeding them, no money no immigrants you dont even need a wall
>>
>>93814468
>because larger workfroce always equals better economy

Completely false. I honestly can't imagine someone thinking that's true. Or that

>The former costs you money, the latter saves you money and incentivizes current parasites to find work, fast

Is anything more than fantasy. Seriously, what part of the country do you live in? You don't just get a job because you want one. And anyone that takes a job that can't support them shouldn't to be quite honest. You're only working to your detriment. Quality of work completely beside the point.
>>
>>93814415
>we made every illegal that came across the border an official citizen straight up?

Does that mean they get to vote too? Thatd be bad. Theres a reason mexico just moves from one despot to another
>>
>>93814465
>People who have been in America for nearly three hundred years no longer count as "migrants".

But they do. I mean, they aren't natives, because those are clearly still around and those migrants clearly refuse to integrate into their society.
Issue of course being that England doesn't want any of the Anglos back. I mean, they basically forcefully shipped them off in the first place. So I guess the French, Germans, Italians and everybody else who came on their own can return to their country of origin, but the Anglos will have to be drowned in the sea or - following the plans of the crown - turned into fertilizer.

Nothing personnel, that's just how it is.
>>
>>93814551
True, but some are, and no one has tried it. There have been worse attempts made on similar types of camps, like the homeless. Hell, especially the homeless.
>>
>>93814516
>If people could post that comic about Barron(?) becoming some sort of Crying Freeman knockoff, or the new run of Shaolin Cowboy, how could this possibly get you in trouble?
Finicky butthurt mods? Dude I've been warned and banned for less.
>>
>>93814520
It hasn't gotten that bad here yet, most of the country is still at the "we don't want to hurt anybody, we just want them to leave" point. It's getting to the point where violence will become unavoidable if nothing is done, though.
>>
>>93814551
Most people aren't, but eventually there's gonna be somebody.

I mean, have you even SEEN the state of France nowadays? There's a reason tourism numbers have dropped.
>>
>>93814415
doesnt work with a welfare program
without welfare it would work like a charm, ilegals would be forced to compete in equal footing with people who can perform better
>>
>>93814562
The worst thing about your pseudo-logical tone is that you're intentionally conflating 'migrant' with 'immigrant'. If you were really being a pedant, you'd have gone after that first, and that would actually be less obnoxious.
>>
>>93814562
>But they do. I mean, they aren't natives
My point was that if we play this game than nobody is a native of anything but Africa. Do you think the natives just sprung out of the soil? They immigrated from Siberia and actually killed another population that was there. Tribes constantly warred and genocided eachother, too, so whose the "true" native?

They got conquered nearly three centuries ago, and it's by the good will of the settlers that they weren't all killed. No other conquered population can say the same.
>>
>>93814554
You don't watch the news much do you, sport?

This was brought up to mass REEing less than two months ago.
>>
>>93814562
>those are clearly still around

Native Americans are no more native than anyone else by your philosophy, They didn't spring out of American soil like weeds.
>>
>>93814590
Face it, Jacque. You've got a race war coming.

Not that it matters. France is basically an african state by now anyway.
>>
>>93814520
Probably happens all the time. I mean Nazis in Austria and Germany did torch refugee housing projects as well. Issue being that most Euro countries have oppressive levels of rules of law under which a white man can't even kill a nigger.
>>
>>93814562
Why do dumb nigs like you even come here?
>>
>>93814396
But anon if you deport them then you can't use them as prison labor.
>>
>>93814640
No, Native Americans were formed whole from the cliffs of the mountains, chiseled by rain and wind. They're one with the land, literally - that's why they're NOBLE savages, dum-dum.
>>
>>93813559
Man I love seeing the same drawing of the Homeland Security guy 6 times spread out over several pages
>>
> TEXIT comic when?
>>
>>93814558
Who's saying they would get jobs above their qualification or that business owners would be forced to hire them?
Anon, jobs are not created by a government order, but by supply and demand. Increase supply and market forces will find a use for it.
America's strength was built in part by immigrant peddlers - people who wanted to work and just got up and started selling shit. This is how all business starts, you just have to let it.
But of course, corporatism and government lobbying have interest in not allowing this nowadays, with unions and minimum wages too high to allow people with low qualifications to find work. Free the market, remove government obstructions and let people be and they will create or find all the jobs they need.
>>
>>93814633
>You don't watch the news much do you
nope, because they dont report the news they just tell you the lies you want to hear
how many russian attacks this week champ?
>>
>>93814630
The issue being that the everywhere else population is integrated while the non-natives in the US have been refusing to integrate into the North America for 300 fucking years. Only the Jews have a worse track record than that.
>>
>>93813938
>Lexi Alexander

I still can't believe this basket case somehow directed the best Punisher movie.
>>
>>93814778
>Increase supply and market forces will find a use for it.
Holy fuck you're an idiot. I mean, sincerely, you're fucking stupid if you think "inject 12 million mexicans" means "at least 12 million more jobs and a booming economy".

Supply and demand changes wages in that regard you stupid stupid faggot. If you have more workers than you do jobs wages go down. And jobs don't just appear. So you have more unemployed while the employed are payed less. The opposite is pure fantasy.
>>
>>93814768
TEXIT from Black Mask would be a 3-panel strip where a bunch of good ol' boys blow themselves up and Mexico takes the land.
TEXIT from virtually anywhere else might be interesting.
>>
>>93814794
I voted trump faggot. I still watch the news because I'm not a fucking child.

Please blow your brains out if you think posting on a site of liars and shitposters is any better than watching the news.
>>
>>93814768
>Texas leaving the union should be mocked and is a joke. They should just suck it up with Obama.
>But our Calexit is fucking brilliant, we need to show Drumpf that we mean business and clearly not hypocrites.
>>93814794
I forgot where I saw it, but the media as a whole is talking about Russia more than the U.S. itself.
>>
>>93814070
No don't you see he wasn't just doing his job he was being a total sheep by standing in front of a racist statue. He was protecting a Klan icon and deserved to be killed
>>
>>93813928
It happened in the Judge Dredd universe.
>>
>>93813663
So do they to pay copyright to use these likenesses? Cause if so I can easily assume they won't be making their money back any time soon.
>>
>>93813467
So much effort put into it. Imagine the butthurt. I don't get it. They must've started work on this like before the inauguration or shortly after. This doesn't make sense. I don't get these artists always butthurt about conservatists. There's so many anti-Thatcher and anti-Reagan comics and movies but they always ignore all the bad stuff coming from their own party. This is especially true for the 70s Britain which was a fucking disaster ruled by the labour. I hate when people are so unfair.
>>
>>93814805
Are you crazy? They had nothing to integrate too. There wasn't one "native nation". It was a collection of tribes with vastly different cultures.

Shit man, don't pull this shit without any historical knowledge.
>>
>>93814855
>I still watch the news because I'm not a fucking child.
wrong
>>
>>93813459
>Antifa likes are the heroes
Well fuck that noise. They literally are terrorist. Just rather low-impact ones... So far.
>>
>>93813477
Even stupider than the one about alien girls in Pennysville?
>>
>>93813445
California leaves the US.

Rest of the county doesn't give a shit.
>>
>>93813459
Ah Antifa I see you there.
>>
>>93813899
Most of the "we didn't know..." make Pizzolo look like he was living under a rock or that he is just a naive guy

>surprised that a republican presidential candidate lost in a state that is considered the strongest bastion for the democrats

>surprised by the protests and blockades after Trump took office when it was more than expected by almost everyone

>surprised by the France climate accord issue when Trump already mentioned that during the campaign
>>
>>93814982
Wow calm down there anon, it sounds like you expected a politician to follow up on his campaign promises
>>
>>93814982
What was genuinely surprising was California going 44% red.
>>
>>93813545
>the elephant from Intolerance is a Klan icon
Do people actually believe that? What?
>>
>>93813459
I am disappointed as an American that we've stooped so low as to elect this Yankee Clown, of Little Brain and Big Mouth, but this book is just pathetic.
>>
>>93813940
>With the shit show that is Secret Empire at least Hydra Steve had the balls to flatten Los Vegas to get like a dozen rebels why the fuck hasent cheeto-man nuke the rebels he's a fucking evil dictator who's gonna stop him
plot
>>
>>93813799
I actually just hate this
>>
>>93814917
>They had nothing to integrate too. There wasn't one "native nation". It was a collection of tribes with vastly different cultures.

The Anglos and Irish who arrived were prison camp inmates and absolutely unwanted by their own society. They had plenty to integrate into, it's just that their prison guards didn't want to lose their pprecious workforce, so they punished any attempts at integration with death.

Same shit's happening in Europe right now, only that the natives fight back and punish such senseless acts of brutality in accordance with their own laws and customs.
>>
The funniest damn thing about this entire comic is that the Calexit idea is literally a Russian plot funded by the Kremlin.

http://www.snopes.com/2017/01/30/calexit-campaign-supported-russia/
>>
>>93814906
>So much effort put into it. Imagine the butthurt. I don't get it. They must've started work on this like before the inauguration or shortly after.
That's literally all Black Mask does. Even if things had swung the other way, they'd have made something along these lines.

>>93814982
>Most of the "we didn't know..." make Pizzolo look like he was living under a rock or that he is just a naive guy
You have to actually be engaged in the situation in order to notice those details. Pizzolo, like most self-styled thinkers nowadays, settled for detatched mockery on top of his high-horse.

>In fact, California might just be a pretty good microcosm of the country as a whole.
That's pretty goddamned rich, even if he unironically believes in the Jesusland map.
>>
>>93814126
so the bird uses wikipedia?
>>
>>93814834
Yet this is exactly how it worked in late 1800/early 1900, with massive influx of people.

What do you think would happen with people that were unable to find a job in USA if there was no welfare? They would leave. Things would regulate themselves.

The difference is, market was more free in 1910 than it is now. You have fucked over your lower classes with high taxation, high minimum wage and easily available welfare. I never stated it would work with your current policies, but it would work with laissez-faire policies.
>>
>>93815043
Speaking truth to power is the best way to #resist. Shame on you for besmirching these brave creators.
>>
>>93814967
Bitch please, over half of the shitty states 'MERICANS would be shitting their fucking pants when they realize they don't contribute as much as they think and that most of their federal budget would be drastically reduced.
>>
Their little civil war wouldn't last a month. I was at Berkley and pretty much every Cali "protest" following and Antifa, BAMN and that other faggy group is full of beta males who can't fight. They outnumbered the right 3-1 and they still backed down like fucking cowards even the fucking cops were on their side and they ran. They're dying and they know it because they're a bunch of weak willed millennials who's strength of character is as strong as their skinny little bodies. They hid behind girls and attacked with stick and rocks from a distance once you got in their face you saw it in their eyes they didn't have the balls to take you 1 on 1 much less 2 on 1. This comic just like their protests are just whiny pouting. If any of you antifa or BAMN faggots are here I hope you enjoys all the cracked shins and broken noses I gave out, still got some bull dykes teeth stuck in my gloves.
>>
>>93815145
the bird character wasnt introduced yet, it clerly looked like the drug dealer was saying it
>>
>>93813663
this is terrible
>>
That was a heck of a lot better than I thought it would be. I guess politics can't overcome talent.
>>
>>93813772
Wait, libs like weapons now?
>>
>>93815150
Injecting 12 million mexicans just gives you mexico, though.

And mexico sucks.
>>
>>93815014
That happens every election. Lots of agriculture and mountain people. Also San Diego county is pretty purple.
>>
>>93815181
rp somewhere else
>>
>>93815150
It worked in the 1800s and 1900s because of industrialization you stupid fuck. Why is it people who think they know economics never know a fucking thing about history.

When we were making factories like factories make goods we had jobs being created at a break neck pace. Post WW2 when we had the largest growth we were damn near socialist levels of taxation. In the late 1800s and early 1900s buisness grew because people lived in tennements owned and built by their empolyer who paid them like chinks get paid now.

Yes, treating people like slaves, paying them piss, and allowing them to board their family in a fucking project allows for growth.

When you've shipped all manufacturing over-seas and tax the middle and lower middle class instead of capital gains you get what we have now.
>>
>>93814415
>but what would happen if we made every illegal that came across the border an official citizen straight up?
Look at the Mediterranean Sea for a taste of what would happen.
>>
>>93815258
You'd like that wouldn't you?
>>
>>93814541
>If I empty a coke bottle and fill it with sprite, is it still a bottle of coke?
obviously it's COCA-COLA CLEAR
>>
>>93815286
So you admit you're just rping?
>>
>>93814906
Oh nvm I just found out this publisher is openly reggressive. And they can never shut up about their own politics.
>>
>>93815286
I don't think anyone would like that, but it's not constructive. You can still shit on Antifa or whatever, but don't throw out teasing references to shit. It's cringy as fuck.
>>
>Black Mask - when your entire line amounts to "Greetings, fellow teenagers!"
>>
Putting aside all the dumb dialogue and hilariously cartoon evil bad guy, I find extremely hard to believe this Zera person did anything even remotely monumental enough to inspire this absolute loyality.
Especially since she seems to operate solo and on the run, how is a person like that a leader?
>>
So it's like a bad version of DMZ?
>>
>>93814834
here, have a statistic:
http://ic.galegroup.com/ic/uhic/ReferenceDetailsPage/ReferenceDetailsWindow?zid=64a232e6a8651f9c3913b7d06a9a409c&action=2&catId=&documentId=GALE%7CCX3401804314&userGroupName=lom_ando&jsid=bf37713681df1604359a2cc0c2253c01

despite influx of about 10 million immigrants, unemployment rate remained basically unchanged during 1890-1920.
>>
>>93813745
Kek
I like this comic now
>>
>>93815116
The majority of communist activity in america is a Russian plot that was funded by our comrades in the Kremlin
>>
>>93813793
Kek, I love when they make up numbers to justify racism.
>>
>>93813748
The Sovereign Citizens shit is completely fucking retarded though.
>>
>>93815434
>oogie boogie fake news RACIST
>>
>>93815440
They are also the terrorist organization most likely to kill cops.
>>
>>93815459
Prove the statistic anon.
>>
>>93814084
Is the "in you" thing some shitty twitter trend like "QUEEN SLAYYY"? I've seen a lot of shitty cosplayers posting this crap all the time when they visit a place now
>>
>>93813745
>>93813762
>All these guns
Someone mistook California for Texas.

Now I wanna see the Texas version of this and everyone is dual-wielding fully automatic rifles.
>>
>>93815342
kek

>>93815356
Showing her actually doing something monumental would eat up pages they could use for info dumps and other ways of hammering home how regressive the US government is.

>>93815359
Yes, it is DMZ.
>>
>>93813703
yet another fetish I'll have trouble finding porn of
>>
>>93814995
Considering it was one of the noticeable issues of Trump's campaign, it wasn't too much surprising when he pulled the USA out of the French accords
>>
>>93815378
>Here, have a statistic backing exactly what you said to the other reply.

I'm not rehashing it, it's right here: >>93815270
>>
>>93814860
>Texas leaving the union should be mocked and is a joke. They should just suck it up with Obama.
>But our Calexit is fucking brilliant, we need to show Drumpf that we mean business and clearly not hypocrites
I too love getting outraged over imaginary scenarios
>>
How has California not just been completely taken over by Mexico?

Or has it? I ain't reading this shit
>>
>>93813831
Because Liberals. Their hypocrisy is astounding. They are all about gun control, removing gun rights, limiting how much and what type of ammuntion, etc, but in their wet dreams of them as plucky freedom fighters standing against oppressive rethuglicans from Dixieland (despite wearing a steve jobs fucking getup, wtf), suddenly they give semi auto pistols to their kids, have "assault rifles" with larger than 10 round magazines, are suddenly good enough to wipe out nasty girls wearing homeland sec badged armor.

But you don't *need* anything.
>>
>>93815181
there was this video of ths group of the most beta men you could possibly imagina who went to the park to train feminist self defence for the protests and they looked like a group of gay joggers, just hearing them speak trying to be intimidating with their passive littel voice was hillarious
>>
>>93814665
Different opinions trigger you?
>>
>>93813929
Well, dying of thirst because the people you constantly act superior to and insult aren't forced by law to send your stupid should-be-a-desert state water anymore is fucking terrifying.
>>
>>93815723
we haven't reached any technology plateau, free market policies would lead to another boom, like during industrialization. and if your "slaves" had it so bad, they would rebel or leave.
>>
>>93815729
It's funny because the exact opposite is happening. Texas and Alaska have had Independence movements for years that have been considered to be perfectly valid complaints but now that Cali wants to retain some of it's money its just libs being silly.
>>
>>93815752
Not necessarily but smarmy faggots like you always do.
>>
>>93813649
A head can't be decapitated you idiot Spic.
"Decapitated" means headless.
>>
>>93815751
>ths
>imagina
>defence
>littel
>hillarious
Isn't there some South American/Eastern European version of 4chan you should be posting on?
>>
>>93813869
The artist really doesn't wanna draw the prostetic leg unless really REALLY needed, huh.
>>
>>93815793
That's because Alaska is literally cut off and Texas supports the US economy halfway by itself.

Honestly, I'd love if Alaska, BC, Alberta, Sask, Yukon and the NW territories could split and form it's own country. It's own cold, forested country.
>>
>>93815798
So different opinions trigger you. Sorry this isn't more like your safe space.
>>
>>93813831
>>93815745
Doesn't California have a high rate of violence involving guns, in spite of their laws? I know they BS the stats by picking and choosing which shootings count, but when comparing raw numbers of people shooting other people to other states, they're in the mid-to-low 30s.
>>
>>93815830
isnt expecting americans to speak english a little ethnophobic boy?
>>
>>93815786
This is pure fantasy dude. I honestly don't know how you could believe it. Your final statement describes a situation nobody wants. With or without the revolt that is not the type of economy the majority of people want.

There is absolutely no need to bring more people in unless there is the prospect for growth. You say we haven't hit a technology plateau but we're at a point where technology is undoubtedly narrowing the amount of jobs available. To think america will return to factories is fucking absurd. We knock them down yearly.
>>
>>93815830
Excuse me, but could you check your English speaking privilege?
I can't. I literally cannot right now.
>>
>>93813724
>Yeah but what about the families that have been in the US for years and are still illegal?
They put no effort into gaining legal status and even the immigrants that come to the US legally hate them and don't want to see them granted automatic citizenship.

States along the border with Mexico have a growing problem in the education system. Schools get paid per student, legally in the US or not. As long as they live within a district, they can be taught through HS.

This has dumped a large amount of children -- remember Christian families tend to be bigger under the Catholic Church and lack of condoms which is super popular with Mexico as a faith -- which are overpopulating schools. Many districts have had to start hiring only bilingual teachers to combat the problem of children who only speak spanish, parents that don't put any effort into learning english, and children who are largely a waste of time because they don't try.

A legal status family tends to do well in the education system. An illegal status family is a mixed bag of 1 who tries to become something better versus the 9 others of every 10 that just shit life up. We all know what it's like to be in a classroom where they shitter doesn't care. Now that's a good chunk of some of these classes.

Illegal status families also don't try as hard to move beyond their current status. There are no middle class illegals. Partly from fear, partly from not having the right papers, but mostly from not wanting to move beyond being dirt poor.

Having to see this shit every day, it shouldn't be very difficult to assess how much benefit the illegal family will offer in the next 10 years as citizens, keep the workers and toss back the slack.

The US has one of the easiest immigration policy in the world which is mostly slowed down due to lack of manpower to process, background research, assess, etc individuals as the system is overloaded with hopefuls. Mexico, Canada... it's insane to try to become a citizen
>>
>>93813821
>feds burning the place down by hand
>not using drones
>letting random civvie in
>>
>>93815870
you're so clever. muh muh safe space has been ruined, yes. I'm horrified.

only smarmy faggots like you think anybody gives a fuck about the safe space meme. It was literally made a meme by people making fun of smarmy faggots like you. The thing with smarmy faggots like you trying to use the "safe-space", snowflake, triggered memes is that it's literally like calling a white racist a nigger.
>>
>>93815861
>Texas supports the US economy halfway by itself.
Texas is like 9% and California is 13%.
>>
>>93813496
Oh shit, it's Inquisitor Steve Jobs.
>>
>>93813869
And so we end issue 1 with no good characters to root for, with the closest being some girl we know nothing about beyond some people are willing to die for her and she's willing to risk everyone's lives for on an emotional whim.
>>
>>93815944
let alone gain a worker status VISA. The immigration and work policies of Mexico alone offered in the US would drive liberals insane. Yet Mexico can be a little stricter with a few differences and the US can't. In Canada you might never gain citizenship due to the "needs" of the country. You have to prove beyond a shadow of doubt that no Canadian citizen can do what you are applying to do. They only want well trained engineers, programmers, etc. Better chances if you're a minority and a woman who holds a masters in the desperately needed field you're applying to work in. But no one sees this. That's why you see so many celebs claim they're going to somewhere like Canada and then they do nothing. Or liberal citizens. Canada doesn't need another Starbucks worker and that's mostly who apply.
>>
>>93815793
>Texas and Alaska have had Independence movements for years that have been considered to be perfectly valid complaints
Since when, the 1800s? Texas has been mocked for nearly 100 years after that, even within the state itself. And most people don't even KNOW that some Alaskans want independence from the US.
>>
>>93815987
>getting this mad because not everyone in your website shares your opinion
It's gonna be tough when you go out into the real world.
>>
>>93815944
>Mexico, Canada... it's insane to try to become a citizen
As a Canuck, you can get in if you have one of these
>no grasp of english or french
>are rich

Canada is being unofficially colonized by money laundering Chinese, who refuse to integrate or do business with Canadians.
>>
>>93813534
I don't think the one that wrote this has been to Cali or at least anywhere near that place because that elephant statue is way fucking bigger than how it's depicted here.
>>
>>93816088
>wrote
That would be the artist's fault.
>>
>>93815096
>The Anglos and Irish who arrived were prison camp inmates and absolutely unwanted by their own society.
You're thinking of Australia, anon. Most of the people who colonized America were free men.
>>
File: trumpland11.png (217KB, 734x784px) Image search: [Google]
trumpland11.png
217KB, 734x784px
>>93813467
>>
>>93813477
>He doesn't consider One More Day
>>
>>93816114
Are indentured servants free?
>>
>>93815901
>undoubtedly narrowing the amount of jobs available
bullshit. http://www.deptofnumbers.com/employment/us/ the trend is always increasing number of jobs, despite rapid advances in technology. robots will create some unemployment, true, but only within a single generation. next generation will correct towards new types of jobs. i predict rise in entertainment industry.
have you watched the movie "her"? the protagonist works in a company that writes love letters for couples. such new types of jobs will always be created, because human demand fpr more and more exotic products and services is basically infinite.
>>
>>93816172
They aren't slaves
>>
>>93813799
>jockeying full speed down the street while firing an automatic
i'm not even from /k/ and this makes me mad
>>
>>93816190
For seven years they were?
>>
>>93816172
That depends. Do you consider the Irish people?
>>
>>93816044
Well, that's all policy stuff. Policies are boring. "Make practical visas for unskilled labor and hire more people for processing so that legal immigration stops being a legal nightmare" isn't a very catchy slogan. You could tweak that last part - make it into something like "Legal Immigration shouldn't be a Legal Nightmare" - but it doesn't hold a candle to "No Borders". You can slap "No Borders" onto anything and it sounds important.
>>
>>93813693
>Mexican food is shit
It makes me genuinely frustrated whenever a good restaurant shuts down and another shitty mexican place pops up in its husk.
>>
>>93813445
>pushes for an universal minimum wage
>no, dont take my mexican slaves away
>>
>>93814067
>Whenever any of us are forced to witness or deal with scenarios that we endure or live through nonstop talking of those moments

Honestly, what separates us from Tumblr again?
>>
>>93815378
Technically a person is only considered unemployed if they're TRYING to find a job and failing.
So yeah it could mean 10 million try and succeed in landing a job, or some try and succeed and the rest don't even attempt after one try.

I'm not saying the latter IS true, but technically that would he how it could also not affect the unemployment rate.
>>
>>93815825
Why are you addressing the characters in this hamfisted mess as if they're real people?
>>
Third generation immigrant here. Illegals are a fucking cancer. They come here, work without paying taxes, have their kids come to schools here for free, get welfare, medicaid, get credit cards they don't pay off, get THEIR kids on other peoples taxes and get a cut of the bonus, then their little shits get scholarships and marry other illegal cunts and the cycle continues. They don't even try to get citizenship because they get all the benefits without having to pay taxes. Literally fuck them, deport their asses with or without their little spawns. My folks came here LEGALLY, paid taxes, paid their insurance, worked their fucking asses off and just because I wasn't illegal or immigrant enough I had to pay for me entire 8 years of school, stories like mine are everywhere you'd be surprised how many LEGAL immigrants support deporting their worthless asses. Just last week a crackde-house got raided and 9 people got their asses banned from the US.
>>
>>93815701
Watching the muppets? Because if it's intimidation or something like that, those are a dime a dozen.
>>
>>93816257
I had a professor once who said that getting mad at undocumented workers was bullshit because we have a "gentleman's agreement" to let them work under the table. I thought it was odd for a bleeding-heart like him to be so glib about slave wages.
>>
>>93816257
Part of me wants to see how bad it would get if we simulated every political extreme getting things 100% their way for one year.
The contradictions alone would be staggering.
>>
>iconic cultural figures used as actors for roles
That's... cool!
>>
>>93816394
we got 8 years of that crap
>>
>>93815762
Cut the water and the rest of the country suffers.
http://www.latimes.com/food/dailydish/la-dd-calcook-california-its-whats-for-dinner-20140312-story.html
>>
If taxation is theft then why is it bad that illegal immigrants are not paying them?
>>
>>93813563
i like this page actually
>>
>>93813799
someone's begging for an aistrike
>>
>>93816378
>have their kids come to schools here for free
Non-burger here. How the hell do Illegal kids get to go to school? Don't you need to have some kind of documentation to enroll into American public schools?
>>
>>93815877
gang violence, largely urban youths and latinxs, plus some white redneck biker gangs. These suburban whites would not have, or condone the private ownership of, the firearms or training in them suggested by this comic.
>>
>>93815877
Probably. It was a hotbed for gang violence as recently as the 90s and I would be LA alone still has some fucked up shit going down in the projects. But it's not like criminals are going to observe gun laws, are they? Also in this context we're talking about characters that seem to be based on modern liberal families; remember Trump is still alive in this comic's scenario which means this takes place between 2016-2024 so it makes it more laughable that in the space of a few years liberals have dropped their principles to the point where the entire neighborhood is armed to the teeth, not to mention the children that they so frequently love to prop up in defense of stricter gun control laws.
>>
>>93816475
Some states you aren't allowed to ask if they are legal.
>>
>>93816475
Anyone can go to a public school
>>
>>93814415
You'd have exactly the same problem iwth Argertina

Everyone believes the US is a miracle country where you will always be well off, and would try and attemmpt to get their social services.

You'd end up with constant inmigration even if you are going through an economical crisis
>>
>>93816546
Yeah, but don't you need to show a ID or at least some other document so that people can register you on the system and you can have a record?
>>
I would rather read a Texit comic
>>
>>93816571
You sued to, also you used to need a vaccination record too.
>>
>>93816454
So we won't have almond milk, grapes and tomatoes? Oh no, whatever will we do? The US could never make up for it with the resources it would normally send to a ARID DESERT of a state that uses said resources to grow WATER-INTENSIVE CROPS and RAISE CATTLE FOR MILK. We could never afford to lose such a valuable cornucopia of a state. Now excuse me while I post BugsBunnySawingOffFlorida.gif in another thread.
>>
>>93816518
>latinxs
you need to leave
>>
>>93816546
>>93816527
>>93816571
Aren't kids born on US soil legal?

It's why birth tourism is a thing.
>>
>>93816606
Well we don't need Florida so it can go anytime

FLEXIT WHEN
>>
>>93816378
okay Trump
>>
>>93816601
im sure all those kids getting sick from the non vaccinated mexican children are pretty happy about this
>>
>>93816627
I thought we were talking about kids who jumped the border.
>>
>>93816178
>infinite people means infinite jobs!
Kill yourself.
We reached peak human population in the 70s. Our planet literally can't handle any more of you shitskins and your exploding birthrates.
>>
>>93816518
>>93816525
Ah, I get it now. Didn't really think about the specific demographic on display in this comic, but I think I understand now.
>>
>>93816394
For EVERY political extreme well have genocided several races, classes, orientations and at least one gender. so pretty bad.
>>
>>93816547
Argie here, I had a college teacher that did some research on the inmigration issue and it turns out that a considerable ammount of them (about 40% of inmigrants living in villas) come to Buenos Aires specifically for medical treatments for which they don't even have the equipment in Cholostan or wherever, and some of them even come with just enough money to pay for treatment for a family member but not for decent housing (hence the villas). So inmigration keeps rising even during the crisis because they're not actually economic migrants.

Of course, feel free to disregard me because >White
and because I'm getting a fancy commie-ass Sociology degree or whatever, just wanted to mention that up
>>
>>93816634
Fuck you liberals and your Uncle Tom bullshit. My dad worked his ass off to become a US citizen.
>>93816638
CDC ain't happy, but blame the Autism-Vaccine scare started by the doctor who lost his license for making shit up.
>>
>>93813485
I support shooting the piss out of any state that tries.
>>
>>93816634
OH I'm sorry hearing the truth in anything other than a nursery rhyme triggers you faggot, our country has gone to complete shit thanks to illegals. There used to be 9 hospitals in my hometown then all the fucking illegals started rushing in in the late 80's and they went out of business now there's only 2 and they're barely surviving. My mom worked with bunch of illegals and they'd just tell each other "go to the hospital and don't pay and leave it's no big deal". You're probably some fucking nigger or white boy who lives with his mom so you don't know what it is to actually work or pay for shit, fucking faggot.
>>
>>93816067
this is my first time hearing of it. I can see that happening but just never heard of it.
>>
>>93813739
Those "parasites" pay more than they take since most welfare isn't available to them and they pay higher taxes.

Immigration almost always has higher economic benefits than closing borders, and the only ones who suffer it are poorfag citizens that are a drain on society.
>>
>>93816646
actually you can see society trying to fix the current problems by itself from people not having an incentive to reproduce
all the economic problems would go away if the system didnt have to support all the extra people that no longer have a place there,its completely natural and organic displacement and it would work wonders making the average iq and quality of life rise
then the goverment has to get involved and basically make a poor babies factory
imagine where society would be without that bullshit, its not like you are opressing or exploiting people or anything like that, there is just no reason to have kids when you cant provide from them its the free market at work
>>
>>93816634
>no you cant get free shit by scumming the system
LITERALLY
H I T L E R
I
T
L
E
R
>>
>>93816126
Jeffersonexit!
>>
Literally the only people who support illegal immigration are illegal immigrants.

Be sure to report this thread and illegal scum to ICE.
>>
>>93813445
>THE WEST WILL RISE AGAIN!
>...What do you mean there's no water?
>>
>>93816682
so did Trumps.
>>
>>93816744
>welfare isn't available
California doesn't exist?
>>
>>93816682
>but blame the Autism-Vaccine scare started by the doctor who lost his license
i blame 9/11 fetichism and the rise of media scare propganda culture
i cant blame anyone from being paranoid right now, we are living in a ray bradbury novel, just with less space stuff
>>
>>93816744
>immigration
legal I assume.
>>
>>93816779
That's not true, there is also people with white guilt, the guys who pay less for labor, and people who want an easy way to get more voters.
>>
>>93816067
>And most people don't even KNOW that some Alaskans want independence from the US.
I am not American, so I didn't even knew there were people living in Alaska. I thought it was just ice and polar bears.
>>
>>93813485
>California sucedes
>US government turns off power
>turns off water
>stops sending in food for the stores
>bombs literally any working power plant or water station
>libtards start trying to reenter the US in droves
>they're asses get deported
>they start eating each other
>we wait 6 months and literally Iraq invasion almost no opposition
>meanwhile celebrities are wiping their hands supporting the US
>hundreds of pseudo celebs and government officials are exiled
Meanwhile I've been patrolling the Cali border for months raping and murdering libtards using their lesbian dance theory degrees to wipe the blood off my dick. Feelsgoodbro.
>>
>>93816749
It's because our economic systems are predicated on infinite growth, which requires infinite debt slaves, which requires infinite population.

When people say, "Yeah, our country is full", economists and politicians collude to flood your country with shitskins to make up for the STABILIZING reproductive rates.

This is obviously fucking retarded, and only makes the problem exponentially worse.
>>
>>93816682
>My dad worked his ass off to become a US citizen.
I think my mother ended up paying like 40k or something to get permanent residency for her and I 20 years ago. I'd hate to imagine what they make you pay now
>>
I actually liked it. Very popcorn-ish and reminds me of Y Last Man in a way.
>>
>>93816738
I'm surprised, but I guess I can understand.

>>93816808
>we are living in a ray bradbury novel, just with less space stuff
I feel robbed.
>>
>>93816744
Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>93816794
What's wrong with that? So is breathing bad since he does it too?
>>
File: download.jpg (3KB, 138x139px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
3KB, 138x139px
>>93816779
>have friend who is mexican
>he is US citizen, dad got citizenship cuz army
>tells me cousins got deported cuz their student visas expired and they were too lazy to revalidate em
>cousins whine and try to get back in
>friend says fuck em while laughing
>friends dad sends a post card
>"sucks you got deported, but it was your fault"
>>
>>93816779
There are people that ACTUALLY think borders shouldn't exist and people should be allowed to live in any country they choose with no process or restrictions.
>>
>>93816895
>dad got citizenship cuz army
Is that how it works? Do you get citizenship if you serve in the USA army?
>>
>>93816845
>It's because our economic systems are predicated on infinite growth

there is only one way that ends
there needs to be a generation to say no to it, until we get that, a generation of people who want change then things will be the same.
>>93816869
im pretty sure science fiction isnt cool for the characters going through it either
>>
>>93816316
Can't find actual numbers, but this https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2760060/ states immigrants got half of the jobs in trade, one-third of the jobs in transportation, half of the jobs in manufacturing (that in itself is about 3.5 million jobs).
>>
>by raw numbers california has the highest amount of republicans in a state

>still considered by the rest of the country as pure liberal garbage

IT'S NOT FAIR
>>
>>93816744
>most welfare isn't available to them and they pay higher taxes
This is completely false
>>
>>93816927
I think it might be one of the quickest ways to citizenship.
>>
>>93816779
> I have a small white dick
Fixed.
>>
>>93816749
>actually you can see society trying to fix the current problems by itself from people not having an incentive to reproduce
But people aren't reproducing because of the shit economy. The most common reason for nokids is economic.

If they would slow down immigration then I can promise the rise of reproduction.
>>
>>93816952
Honestly its like several state bunched together, but good luck ever changing that.
>>
File: smug.png (686KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
686KB, 720x540px
>>93816895
>"sucks you got deported, but it was your fault"
>>
>>93816646
nobody say people in the future would stay on one planet, anon.
>>
>>93816955
Well, fuck it then. There's absolutely no reason to be a illegal if shit is so simple as serving in the army and getting citizenship.
>>
>>93816976
>But people aren't reproducing because of the shit economy
too many people for a decreasing job market = bad economy
>>
>>93816963
He said nothing about banning African immigrants.
>>
>>93816927
I remember the news making a huge deal about this around the time of the Iraq war as a way of getting more troops. You got citizenship straight up if I remember correctly
>>
>>93816920
I personally wouldn't mind it, I'm a live and let live kind of guy. Hell I used to take a soft stance on illegal immigration, but our country is in the shitter economically and we need to alleviate it any way that we can. That includes deporting the 12 million or so that are here illegally, and that sure as hell includes keeping violent gang members like those MS-13 pricks out. Sorry, but it's gotten bad enough that we have to look out for America first, and if you're not going to submit yourselves to the same restrictions and laws that we are subject to then, well, adios muchacho.
>>
>>93816831
Nah, there are towns and communities and such, along with the ice and bears, and wolverines. It's just harder to live there - you have to pay a lot more for fresh food, for example, and order the rest by mail. A family friend of mine moved there for work, and she's always sending us cash to mail her dry goods that she can't get anywhere else.
>>
File: feelsgood.jpg (57KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
feelsgood.jpg
57KB, 1920x1080px
>>93816895
kek I got one.
>mom and dad own 6 houses
>we rent them out to folks
>3 of the houses were full with mexican families who were related
>get knock at the door at 2 am
>midnight ICE raid
>go to inspect the damage
>ICE were surprisingly nice they're paying for the new doors
>we got literally 3 families worth of stuff flatscreens, ps4's, tools, NICE furniture and expensive cloths
>best part is we get to keep their nice ass shit because this was 3 months ago and they didn't pay their rent
>completely redecorated my house with all their stuff
>new wardrobe
>new entertainment room
>fixed the doors myself and kept the 3k from the government
>>
as a californian fun owner, this thread is very relevant to my interests. Here's a bump.
>>
>>93816995
>There's no reason to be illegal if those beaners would just conscript themselves into my country's military so we don't have to
>>
>>93816995
You have to know English, and love America though for it to work.
>>
>>93817001
who said anything aboot banning African immigrants you just have a small white dick
>>
>>93817030
What better way of showing that you actually want to support the country you're now living in
>>
>>93817046
Shows what you know, mine is brown.
>>
>>93816976
>>If they would slow down immigration then I can promise the rise of reproduction.
probably for a while because no immigration would actually make the economy noticeably better short term, better yet deporting the people that are already there ilegally
however long term you still have to deal with automatization displacing people from the job market
>>
>>93817020
damn son thats some good compensation.
does ICE also give compensation for legit info on illegals? like not just onr guy but like a cluster of em? i could see a hotline being useful lol
>>
>>93817001

Also, African immigrants are usually cool. I've worked with a few of them.

Also, they hate native basketball americans, for obvious reasons.
>>
>>93816999
But that job market is decreasing because of outsourcing and immigration.

>>93817001
You laugh, but the US would do well to import South Africans. The boher are currently being genocided by the black government.
>>
>>93816927
my grandpa and grandma did they both served in WWII. grandpa lost 90% of the skin off his back when they released the oil off a mustang fighterplane fresh from a fight. grandma was a nurse in france during the war too, saw alot of shit.
>>
>>93817006
So you have a hate boner for illegals when the economy is fucked, but not caring about bankers and Wall Street tards ruining the economy first.

Wew lad
>>
>>93817070
>>93817071
I have nothing against legal african immigrants, I was just joking since he was talking about dicks.
>>
>>93817046
>MUH DIK
k nigger, put on your fake strap-on and pretend that anyone of any race, including your own, actually wants you.
>>
>>93815177
Nearly everything of worth produced in California comes from the rural right wing voting regions who would not be seceding alongside the left wing coastal regions that despise them.
>>
>>93816999
tax burden, easily available welfare, government blocking free business = bad economy
>>
>>93817071
yes, right now
listen, we agree. Get rid of the immigrants means you get rid of a lot of strain in the economy wich would free up sapce for actual citizens to prosper and reproduce
however thats until robots replace more and more jobs
then you have to deal with that
>>
>>93817095
It's funny, because African Americans are bigger niggers than actual Africans.
>>
>>93817099
not muh dick your small white dick, good luck having any girl of any race not laughing at your small dick
>>
>>93817095
All the African immigrants I've ever dealt with are brotier. Since they come from really fucked backgrounds, and worked their asses off to make sure they got out of their, they're so fucking happy all the time.
>>
>>93817110
yes, that too
but as long as people cant find jobs then welfare will be a thing
>>
>>93817069
>does ICE also give compensation for legit info on illegals?
No idea but they were quick to reimburse me for the doors they kicked in, I just made up a number and the check arrived a week later, we had spare doors we got at the flee market for like 60 bucks each, so I pocketed the money and got a few more tattoos and bought my wife some nice perfumes, she likes perfumes. Ironically I got an aztec calender on my forearm.
>>
>>93817078
One feeds the other. Remember Obama bailing the banks out?

>>93817095
Honestly I think south africans would be great in places like Canada and America. They're white, they're hard working and they won't fall for the white guilt shit after all they've been though.

>>93817114
Automation is still in it's infancy, and brings in new jobs as well.
>>
>>93813445
Wait liberals were so ass raped by trump that some retarded liberal comic writers did this? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA gotta love liberals crying and venting.
>>
>>93817135
>>93817114

Having millions of competitors willing to work for less than minimum wage exacerbates that problem.
>>
>>93817132
also african immigrants dont always try to go to america. i lived in korea and youd be surprised at the population sizes there. never heard anything bad in the news about immigrants and korea is a conservative country. most of the bad news involving foreigners was drunk or incompetant us soldiers lol.
>>
>>93817124
>MUH DIK EPISODE V: MUH DIK STRIKES BACK

Though, come to think of it, I don't think I've ever had sex with an Asian chick. White, black, hispanic, yes, but is it true they have sideways vaginas?
>>
>all these small dick loser /pol/tards taking aboot snitching on illegal immigrants to ice
would be nice karma all these /pol/ losers get snitched for all the child porn they have on thier computers
>>
File: disppage4.jpg (96KB, 724x550px) Image search: [Google]
disppage4.jpg
96KB, 724x550px
>>93816584
Would you read a comic where Texas took over a good amount of the US by ceceding but not joining the Confederacy?
>>
File: 798[1].png (306KB, 593x540px) Image search: [Google]
798[1].png
306KB, 593x540px
>>93817030
I ain't even American.
At least not yet.
>>
>>93817078
The Jews are part of the problem, yes. Just because I don't go off on a tirade about Jews and the Rothschilds while talking about ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS doesn't mean I think that illegals are the only problem. They're just one part of the whole. Way to extrapolate fucking nothing.

Wew, lad.
>>
>>93817182
as someone that has fucked all races except for Eskimo and Samoans, yes
>>
>>93817186
Keep projecting, dumb spic pedo
>>
>>93817178
>most of the bad news involving foreigners was drunk or incompetant us soldiers lol.

1. This is true.
2. You only let white people in to teach English.
3. You let in about 7 Muslims last year, and at least one of them was already deported for rape.
>>
>>93813445
How did commifornian liberals learned to use a gun let alone have a successful revolution? This is fucking retarded.
>>
>>93817190
Only if it wasn't serious.
>>
>>93817167
Construction companies are struggling thanks to the deportations, they'd literally hire a bunch of slave labor under the table to work for 12 hours a day. Now they're complaing and whining that americans have actual RIGHTS to be paid a fair wage for a fair work day, kek, this made me laugh my dads(he's 2nd generation american) construction company folded because he refused to hire illegals and employ AMERICANS.
>>
>>93817203
>blaming the Jews for your small penis
>>
>>93815993
California's production is almost entirely done in regions that would not be going along with any attempt at secession and California as it is now also spends more in federal funding.
>>
>>93817030
What's wrong with National Guard or Coast Guard?
>>
>>93817207
Really? Even Aussie aboriginals?
>>
>>93817186
/pol/ is against CP and pedos. Try going there sometime before you toss around foolish assumptions.
>>
>>93817135
just abolish welfare.
>>
>>93817158
>Automation is still in it's infancy
yes but we have drastically rapid technological advancement
>and brings in new jobs as well.
not anywhere near enough to make up for the ones that go away
does it make sense to replace a 20 employee team with an expensive robot that takes 20 high salary educated professionals to mantain?
no, that robot will be almost self suficient, sure people will work around it but how many people?
the only growing job market right now is elderly care, thats frightening, picture a future where you can only work taking care of the elderly to eventually become elderly and having the youth work in taking care of you
>>
>>93817209
t. /a/utistic pedophile
>>
>>93817232
>MUH DIK EPISODE VI: RETURN OF MUH DIK
>>
>>93817251
He said all races. He didn't say animals.

I'd rather fuck a gorilla than an abbo.
>>
>>93817251
never, any resident of Australia are sub human pieces of shit
>>
>>93813762

>californians with guns

EL OH EL
>>
>>93817232
>being this buttmad about an argument on a Lebanese biscuit-baking forum
>>
File: 1200px-William-Tecumseh-Sherman.jpg (200KB, 1200x1523px) Image search: [Google]
1200px-William-Tecumseh-Sherman.jpg
200KB, 1200x1523px
*blocks your Calexit*
>>
>>93817186
>/pol/

You spelled "Muslim" wrong, famalam.
>>
>>93817295
>being butthurt that an anon mentioning you having a small penis

I guess it's true then
>>
>>93813825
>someone else from san jose
HIGH FIVES AL AROUND WHERE RELEVENT sorta
>>
>>93817311
Why does it always have to be dicks with you?
>>
>>93817340
because MUH DIK
>>
>>93817256
you cant abolish welfare without societal collapse
here is what you do, you trim around every useless money leak you can find in the system like 1500 dollar "free" abortions and the like (there is plenty to work with) and you make your way down to the absolute necesities like food and shelter
then you give them more welfare money(stay with me) but then you refuse to increase the amount
as people see prices going up from inflation but their money doesnt go up they are going to slowly lose all their luxuries like pizza and drugs
thats an incentive to make your own money, you cant feel the pain of losing something you never had get it?
>>
>>93814834
wages going down is a good thing, since it will allow lower prices of goods and services made by those employees. everybody wins. this is what happened continually before middle xix century, until collusion between governments and banks created the business cycle.
>>
>>93817296

So you're in this club, and Uncle Billy slaps your girlfriend's ass.

What do you do?

Keep in mind he's a General, and believed in a scorched earth policy against the confederacy.
>>
>>93817311
Well yea if I had a big dick I'd be out getting laid instead of shitposting, but what does that say about you?

I've accepted my body. You're the one projecting your insecurities in a political discussion.
>>
>>93813445
>its another thinly veiled /pol/ thread

Dunno why I even bother coming here
>>
>>93817288
>>93817292

Oh, good. I thought I was going to be sick for a minute. I don't even know how abbos reproduce with each other. I guess anything is fuckable after you huff enough petrol.
>>
>>93816952
By raw numbers.
By raw numbers they have the most Democrats too.
Because they have the most people.
Because they're an entire coast.
>>93816869
Not even surprising. They're geographically and presumably culturally removed from America. They might be American but I can see a good chunk just thinking "We're not like them".
Ontop of that you'll always have that disgruntled fringe group that just wants to tell Big Government to fuck off. In Alaska you only need like 10 guys and you're a sizable political movement.
>>
>>93815500
Anon is actually wrong, it's even higher than that, 80%.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/12/central-america-migrants-rape_n_5806972.html
>>
>>93817350
yes you can. in xvii and xix centuries there was basically no government dole. society did not collapse. instead, private charities existed, which helped poor people find jobs (not subsist on welfare, but actually improve their situation).
>>
>>93817383
Rape. A lot of it.

t. someone that lives in the NT
>>
File: SlapAJap.jpg (312KB, 743x1023px) Image search: [Google]
SlapAJap.jpg
312KB, 743x1023px
>>93817371
Hmm...it's almost like comics have been heavily influenced by politics for decades now....it's almost like this thread was created to storytime a contemporary political comic book....
>>
>>93817383
If they're anything like Canadian aboriginals? Lots and lots of child abuse, booze and rape.

And that's sad, because there are some actual fuckable natives.
>>
>>93817340
>>93817343
>>93817383
>>93817402
small white dicks everywhere
>>
>>93817443
>m-muh dik
>>
>>93816744
>they pay higher taxes
What are you fucking smoking?
You can't pay income or property taxes without a SSN which illegals don't have.
Sales tax is barely a drop in the bucket
>>
>>93817388
What you thought the Cartels that cut off people's faces and make masks would respect a woman's honor?
>>
>>93817443
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c
>>
>>93817399
you are way to dense, you are clearly unwilling to listen to me even when i give you every chance and i listen to you, maybe you dont understand you are not under attack right now, i dont know.
you are not allowing this conversation to happen, im tired of trying bye
>>
>>93817399

Not the faggot that you're replying to, but a lot of homeless people are literally insane, not just "down on their luck".

As in, some people expect these people to hold down a job, when they can't even put their pants on the right way.

However, cutting welfare and investing in larger homeless shelters would certainly motivate sane people to find work real damn fast to get away from Alex Jones rejects.
>>
>People are pissing on liberals strictly because of Ess-Jay-Double-U issues like immigration and racism
>People not realizing that there is a fuckload of reasons why Trump should be criticized without even mentioning those

Wonder if a comic about the South succession during the Civil War would bring the same amount of responses.
>>
>>93817460
He would know this using basic logic if he had a job.
>>
>>93816744
Immigrants don't pay taxes, you fucking retard. The only ones that do are the sons of illegal immigrants if the happen to be born in america.
>>
@93817443
>haha I'm trolling

You don't even deserve a (you)
>>
I remember an illegal friend telling me that the "Migra" won't deport your ass back to Mexico if you pay taxes, is that true?
>>
File: 951345.jpg (153KB, 573x848px) Image search: [Google]
951345.jpg
153KB, 573x848px
>>93817227
Haven't read it yet so can't tell ya how serious it takes itself.

All I know it this is the cover and it cost me less than $5 at a used book store.
>>
>>93817511
They are more interested in drug and violent criminals more than anything else.
>>
>>93817479
Trump is not above criticism and he certainly wasn't my first choice for president (Though better him than Crooked Hillary) but he's also not the LITERALLY HITLER that everyone is making him out to be.
>>
>>93817430
It's just inviting more non-comic and cartoon discussion.
>>
>>93817464
>ywn re-live election day with /pol/
>>
File: Safe_Space013.png (173KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
Safe_Space013.png
173KB, 720x404px
>>93817371
>>
>>93817538
Still, his problems shouldn't be glossed over. A majority of Congress is in the same political party as him, so they won't actually do anything to address these problems simply because of party loyalty.

The lesser of two evils is still evil, and we should take actions to ensure this shit doesn't happen again. Unfortunately, the Republican Party won't abandon a winning strategy.
>>
>>93817479

Then maybe they should have tried expressing themselves intelligently a year ago, beyond "LITERALLY HITLER", and "DRUMPH".
>>
>>93813445
>Boss
>Campbell
This is just another Metal Gear plot to create a home for soldiers.
>>
>>93813459
>Implying that getting rid of criminals is a bad thing

What a hack
>>
>>93817569
I didn't vote but I loved that board that night, shit was hilarious, specially watching the mental breakdown of most liberals like TYT in their live coverage. I don't care about liberal politics, meaning I don't think are bad but I do hate liberals and their smugness, watching them flip their shit was so fucking satisfying.
>>
>>93816952
I find it interesting that despite how keen on gerrymandering that democrats are they have never seen fit to much of any in California despite the fact that there are enormous amounts of right wing californians that are practically unrepresented sure to being at the mercy of the coastal regions massive populations.
Cálidos doesn't need to secede it needs to be split into two states
>>
>>93817371
>thinly veiled
>veiled
>>
>>93813459
I haven't read anything past this page yet but this is already the worst thing I've read this year. Worse than America's solo.
>>
>>93813445
>Letting fuckers leave the Union
You know if you thought we'd let a bunch of fuckers do that a hundred years ago you were wrong then and you'd be wrong now. Go Sherman and salt the Earth of tall those who try to undermine the 50.
>>
>>93817593
This is what happens when the political line of attack of most liberals come from shitty late night shows.
>>
>>93816963
Hey Jon Oliver how's the current year treating you?
>>
>>93817587
>Unfortunately, the Republican Party won't abandon a winning strategy.

Democrats have been losing everything left and right.

I'm more than willing to vote democrat, but certainly not until they stop demonizing the entire white working class vote, which they pretend to represent.

Also, fuck illegals and mudslimes. Both are massively unpopular, so I'm not sure why the fuck democrats keep supporting both of those absolutely horrible things.
>>
>>93817620
>gerrymandering
Both parties are guilty of this, and it's shit. And they only complain if they lose.
>>
>>93817613
>I don't care about liberal politics
>But I hate liberals
>>
>>93817587
Where do you get party loyalty from? Trump was basically an independent running under the Republican ticket like Bernie was an independent under the Dems.

Also no one is glossing over his problems. If anything his smallest flaws are scrutinized at such an insanely high level by the news media that it obfuscates actual issues. Remember covfefe? The well done steak with ketchup? Practically every single tweet he makes?
>>
>>93817587
They hate him as much as the other side. They were ready for Jeb as he'd do the same deals as Hillary. But then Trump had to mess things up.
>>
>>93817676
Remember how they ran a piece on him getting TWO scoops of ice cream?
>>
>>93817660
Not him, but I voted Trump, and I don't support him.

The breakdown was utterly fucking hilarious.
>>
>>93817680
>Jeb
He will never have the charm his brother had
>>
>>93817676
>media trying to analyze the hidden meaning behind covfefe

Oh its so good watching them implode.
>>
File: 1497987441725.jpg (162KB, 634x952px) Image search: [Google]
1497987441725.jpg
162KB, 634x952px
>>93817698
>>
>>93817717
>He will never have the charm his brother had
georgie looks so sweet.
>>
>>93817660
Let me clarify, I don't mind universal healtcare, I have been in most of Europe and I think is a great system, sure for people with money the American system is better but that isn't the discussion is rather what to do with the people that can't afford healthcare. So I guess public option could be a good compromise.

I don't mind elevating the minimal wage or making public college and so on and on, I think most of those ideas could be discussed and applied with the proper politics.

But I hate liberals that think only their priorities matter, that a family in the midwest must care about their same shit or they are racist/neckbeards/etc etc only because they care about jobs and trade policies first because that is what affects their lives.
>>
>>93817698
I unfortunately missed the day it happened, but yea I still see all the Colbert memes from it on occasion. It's just slander.

Meanwhile you've got Sadiq Khan telling the people of London who are living in fear of terrorist attacks seemingly every other week telling the citizens to, basically, get used to it, and who gets shit on? Trump, for calling him out on it.
>>
Fuck communism and fuck communists
>>
>>93817717
Dubya kawaii as fuck
>>
>>93817734
I love Cheney's reaction, and how hard Obama is trying not to look at W.
>>
>>93813445
more sjw crap?
no thanks
>>
>>93816691
You won't need to, in Cali's case. They literally don't know what they're asking for.
>>
File: 22222.jpg (72KB, 400x374px) Image search: [Google]
22222.jpg
72KB, 400x374px
>>93813745
>>
>>93817482
And the illegal ones send BILLIONS back to the shithole they left annually.
>>
>>93817779
Wouldn't he break his nose?
>>
>>93817743
PART AND PARCEL ANON

REPORTED TO SCOTLAND YARD FOR HATETHOUGHT

>and despite their noguns massive police state, they're still getting run over by trucks of peace and having their children raped by mudslimes in the streets
>>
>>93816840
>California secedes
>uses massive GDP to buy in water, power
>US can't be seen to start second civil war over something as trivial as state's rights or it'll lose New York, Texas, become nothing more than Kansas and DC

not sure why you think CA is full of liberals, Steve Buscemi lives there

Affleck too, he only said he wasn't a Republicunt after they stopped being Republicans in the late 90s

Jon Voight, Arnie, Stallone, Jimmy Stewart - you'd be forgiven for thinking otherwise since he did call for gun control for many years, in common with Charlton Heston, after JFK was shot - Reagan was a long-time Californian, Steve Bannon is Californian, Sonny Bono was another elected Republican Californian, Jerry Bruckheimer, Candace Cameron Bure, Gary Busey, Dean Cain, Dinesh D'Souza, Shannen Doherty, Roy Disney - yeah, that guy, Bo Derek, Clint Eastwood, Lou Ferrigno, Kelsey Grammer, national treasure Bob Hope, Denis Hopper, David Horowitz, Clint Howard, Caitlyn Jenner, Ed Jew, Ray Kroc, Dean Koontz, Dean Martin, Steve McQueen, Richard Nixon, Chuck Norris, Devin Nunes, Nancy Reagan (kind of goes without saying), Mickey Rooney, Cesar Romero, Pat Sajak, Dwight Schultz, Frank Sinatra, Gary Sinise, Robert Stack, Doug TenNapel, Jack Warner, John Wayne (star of The Conqueror), Efrem Zimbalist Jr. (who you probably know as BTAS Alfred), David Zucker... to name a few dozen you've actually heard of, or should have heard of. Couple of studio heads in there, lot of big stars with controlling interests...

it's almost as though, anon, you've casually believed misinformation about the state of the state of California for decades, even though it's not hard to check and very hard to make excuses for all of these people (let alone the thousands of others unmentioned)

which would make you an idiot
>>
>>93817779
Liberals can't even draw someone properly using a gun.
>>
>>93816114
No bro, all british colonies were Gulags where the unwanted were sent to perish. That was national policy.
>>
>>93817698
The Obama administration literally ate the media and made them work for him
Right now they can't afford to exist without state complicity and unethical secret backing. This is the ideal socialist way, a media who likes to people and nobody trusts that exists not because anyone is willing to hear them let alone pay them to produce news but because they are loyal to the right people
They opose Trump because there is no alternative. Even if opposing Trump will get them nowhere and only makes him stronger opposing him is the only thing they can do
If Trump offered them the same deal Obama did they would take it in a heartbeat and that would be the end of two scoops but he has no reason to because he comes out on top every time
>>
>>93817738
>Let me clarify, I don't mind universal healtcare,
You should. It's shit.

No doctor who cares stays, hospitals are constantly overfilled and it takes hours to get in the ER.

And years to get a family doctor.

T. A canadian
>>
>>93817653
Because democrats can't exist without an underclass...and people now see those idiots are now IMPORTING them to justify their own existence.
>>
>>93813903
>>93813916
>>93813925
I kept reading expecting her to say what she's actually accomplished, but she didn't say any.
>Political activist and community organizer
Oh, that's why.

>>93813969
>giving pages to Bill fucking Ayers
>he praises BLM as being CONSTRUCTIVE

This is as bad as Our Love Is Real.
>>
>>93817811
>Steve Buscemi

wait wait i'm retarded I was thinking of Rob Schneider

Buscemi lives in New York, should have remembered because of the 9/11 volunteering he did

the rest are legit tho
>>
>>93813745
>M16A1
>Sawed off double barrel
>Non roster handgun
And here I was thinking Californians would be following those gun laws their cities love to push.
>>
>>93817474
But private charities would exist and would be far more efficient in helping those people than the government. People would help voluntarily because: most people actually are not heartless monsters, they would have more money, since government wouldn't steal their money to pay for welfare, they would know that government won't deal with those people. Homeless crazies did exist 200 years ago. There were existing, established, voluntary private societies that tried to help them. They were out-competed by welfare state.
>>
>>93817838
That is the thing, I can afford healtcare so if there is an option for me to pay for better care I don't give a shit if the public option is available for those that can't. Now if there was a single payer healthcare that is were I think Liberals are being retarded.
>>
>>93817808
I weep for Europe. I wanted to visit it. Once.

Now it's just a wetter middle east.
>>
>>93817883
out-competed and sometimes even delegalized, like in uk in xix century.
>>
>>93817680
So then why are they giving him a free pass? They have a majority in Congress - they could easily impeach him and have Pence as a figurehead. All they need is for him to not veto whatever laws they make.
>>
>>93817811
Why would the US sell to California? They'd straight up embargo them to make sure they don't get shit
>>
>>93817934
Where would you get your porn from, anon?
>>
>>93817587
You're right his problems shouldn't be glossed over but the problem is that his detractors are too obsessed with bullshit minutia ever address his real problems, they would much rather devote 24 hour news cycles to him making typos or swearing up and down that he invited portón to his birthday party and ate two scoops of ice cream than ever talk about anything serious. So how can you expect Trumps supporters to address his real problems when even his enemies won't?
>>
>>93817743
>>93817808
>>93817893
I like how the "What if" comic presents a more realistic scenario than you do, when trying to act smart.
>>
>>93817811
>massive GDP
Dude it won't last. You know how many billions it would take to rebuild all the structures the US would bomb? No country on earth would ally with them or help them. At least 40% of the population would side with the US and get funded to use guerrilla tactics on all libtard armies.

You think those celebs would put their money where their mouth is? How many do you think openly supported Hillary but voted for Trump? You put too much faith in them they're abandon LA in a heartbeat once the US froze their assets or the first bombs start dropping. How many celebs instantly apologize or cow down when they get in real trouble for the horseshit that comes out of their mouth?

You're the idiot here friend.
>>
So are they ignoring the fact that if California (Or just cities) tried to succeed the Federal Government would steamroll their asses?
>>
>>93813504
>i am just so fucking evil that i will stab a guy just so i can get a shock confession from this woman
>people unironically think that people like me exist and would help people like trump
>>
>>93817883
>But private charities would exist and would be far more efficient in helping those people than the government.

Agreed. By the time a penny gets to the actual homeless through the government, it has to go through the chain of managers managing the manager's manager.

>People would help voluntarily because: most people actually are not heartless monsters, they would have more money, since government wouldn't steal their money to pay for welfare, they would know that government won't deal with those people.

This is also not necessarily true, because homeless people still exist. Regardless of how monstrous or virtuous you think the average person is; homeless people exist, and many slip through the cracks of any given system.

>There were existing, established, voluntary private societies that tried to help them.

Yes, and there still are.

>They were out-competed by welfare state.

Yes, I agree, especially when they do fuckall to actually get anyone capable of getting on their feet "back on their feet", which many religious organizations actively focus on.
>>
>>93817811
>California secedes
>The housing market crashes
>They get taxed to hell and back from buying water and power
>And importing American goods
>And selling to america
>Government becomes crazy protectionists
>Limits spending since now has to pay for everything themselves
>Rich people leave
>Poverty wave
>Mexicans have to leave anyways
>Ilegal calicucks migrate to the rest of the country
>>
>>93817989
What do you mean presents a scenario? The mayor or london literally said that.
>>
>>93817998
It's like a zombie movie. The military is incompetent, because otherwise they wouldn't have a plot.
>>
>>93817989
Being honest here, Europe is fine (currently) but their cities are being run over by immigration. I went to Europe as a tourist and most of the big cities are swarmed with immigrants, I when to rural areas as well and that is where I met actual local people. Funny thing most immigrants go to cities so they can get access to low paying jobs and gibs money easily.
>>
>>93816638
The poor aren't usually ones that avoid vaccinations. Ironically enough it's usually the wealthy upper class. They find that the risk of autism (even a fake report proven to be false) is more worrying to them than a disease/illness they haven't encountered due to vaccinations. The horror of rampant illness left the collective mind of the wealthy upper class generations ago. For the poor it's been known about and experienced for the most part.
>>
>>93817811
40-45% of the state is republican. you think they'd stay? if they do they'd start insurrection against the liberal regime almost instantly, they're salivating at the mouth to be able to freely kill "city folk".
>>
>>93818067
I've been to Dublin and London.

There are no Irish people in Dublin, and not British people in London.

It's beyond fucking disgusting.

I haven't been to Tokyo, but I half expect it to look like Nigeria with how "globalism" is going.
>>
>>93818151
Being to Tokio and there are actual japanese people in a japanese city. Dear lord why are japanese people so racist?
>>
>>93817989
So explain how parts of America suddenly turning into a fascist regime overnight is more "realistic" than an actual quote by Sadiq Khan? Yea, he may have meant it differently but he still said it. When was the last major terrorist attack in New York? LA? San Francisco? Hell Orlando had the Pulse and we're still going on about that because nothing else has happened in the year since then.

Meanwhile, London can barely go a month without a truck of ((peace)) barrelling down the freeway,
>>
>>93818130
>This is what /pol/ believes
No Conservatives aren't blood thirsty maniacs, but they would be more likely to stand against traitors than Cali actually attempting to secede.
>>
>>93818174

The Jew fears the Samurai.
>>
>>93818151
Tokyo is fine. The nips, gooks and chinks put their people first just as it should be.

t. nip
>>
>>93817963
JAV

Or the US goes back to freaky German shit and Annette Schwarz has a job again
>>
>>93817963
Florida the dick of the US, gets lucky.
>>
>>93818218
I would rather stop fapping than depend on german porn.
>>
>>93818203
Hey nip. How do we fix China buying out Canada?

We have the same national colours. That makes us bros. Help us out.
>>
>>93818099
Source your ass
>>
>>93818242
True, I forgot nuGermany would probably do really shitty porn and not based 90s Germany shit porn
>>
>>93818264
Imagine all those "new germans" acting in their porns, that would most likely be security footage of new years celebrations.
>>
>>93818185
>So explain how parts of America suddenly turning into a fascist regime overnight is more "realistic" than an actual quote by Sadiq Khan? Yea, he may have meant it differently but he still said it. When was the last major terrorist attack in New York? LA? San Francisco? Hell Orlando had the Pulse and we're still going on about that because nothing else has happened in the year since then.

Not him, but it's because despite all the rhetoric about "not profiling mudslimes", they're already literally all on watchlists.

We also collect body parts from drone strikes, because despite the "lone jihadist" narrative, generally the friends and family of known jihadists are involved in terrorist plots as well, such as the wife of the Orlando Nightclub shooter driving him around to scope out the place.

That's why we laugh at eurocucks for not "profiling" their terrorist mudslime populations, and why France is getting blown up every other weekend.

Our mudslime central, Dearborn, MI, has a $1bil initiative of informants ratting out their fellow mudslimes for extra ameribux.

Obviously, a more fiscally sound plan would just be banning mudslimes.
>>
>>93818067
They go to big cities because they get protection there from the government and their own ghettos
>>
>>93818293
Would the states lose anything but nuking Dearborn?
>>
>>93818189
Okay I went overboard with the "killing city folk" thing. But they'd view their new "country" as being full of traitors and would definitely make a stand against it.
>>
>>93818251
Give them recession. Not sure if you know but back in the 90s we were buying many assets in Hawaii and other coastal US areas because the big trade deficit we had a lot of USD. Recession pushed Japanese to turn inwards again.
>>
>>93818251

You deserve it for electing Cuckdou.

You will prosper under nip rule.
>>
>>93813771
Califórnia was turned blue due to Reagan's poor admnistration (when he was governor of the state).
>>
>>93818315
That was mostly because at the japanese economy boom, buying a house in Tokio was as expensive as buying several houses in the US.
>>
>>93818313

Lots of kebabs and hookah bars.

As someone who lived around Dearborn, it's 100% mudslime, and not that bad.

But the thing you have to remember is, as I said, we literally pump over a billion dollars into that area alone to monitor terrorist activities.

Detroit also has a Corktown(Irish) Chinatown(take a guess) and Little Mexico(take another guess), yet it's only mudslimeistan that requires constant surveillance for active terrorist threats.
>>
>>93818329
California didn't go blue until 1992. They voted for HW Bush in 1988.
>>
>>93818352
I'd assume the same can be said for all the big Chinese cities.
>>
>>93818316
He only won because he promised legal weed. That got the typically apolitical young demographic to vote for him.

They've learned their lesson, but the chinese already have a strangehold on our housing.

>>93818315
But it's the chinks buying lots of property to launder money in assets. A recession won't help us much.
>>
>>93818393
I think the Chinese one is rather people with money looking to diversify their investments since there is a HUGE bubble in real state in China currently and nobody with a brain would invest in it if they could avoid it.
>>
>>93818368
And people wonder why even with big cities turned into police states terrorism is still happening and crazy bombers slip under the radar and into a music concert
Better pump more money into the system, that not an incentive for cops to let that happen at all, better give police more and more power just to see what happens
>>
File: 1389647998752.jpg (87KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
1389647998752.jpg
87KB, 500x522px
that was dumb

all of it.
>>
>>93813799
/k/ would be SEETHING at this page.
>>
Honestly looking forward to see if this becomes a really good comic or utter trash, really depends on how they portray both sides
>>
>Commiefornians would put down their iPhones and lattes and pick up their no guns to fight to the death for illegal immigrants

lel
>>
>>93814822
Art and artist, Anon.
If it helps, she hasn't gotten much work after that. Probably because of the kind of projects she wants to work on now, and how there are zero in development.
>>
>>93814822
A Frank who accidentally kills undercover cops is not muh Frank.
>>
>>93813545
>Intolerance, a movie about the dangers of intolerance is a KKK icon
did i missed something?
>>
>>93818954
See >>93814126
The movie was a response to the people who called him a racist. The guy was saying the NAACP were the ones being intolerant.
>>
>>93818010
>>93818010
There's low incentive to help them now, because people figure the government should do it, that's where their taxes go after all.
>>
>>93819189
Not necessarily.

I'm agnostic (I like to call myself "religious utilitarian), but there's still the same work going on (which I help with), regardless of big government dumbfuckery.
>>
>>93813467
Why the hell is Mammoth a battleground? It's a nice place but there isn't exactly anything there of strategic importance
>>
Someone PLEASE story time this on /pol/, I need to see it
>>
>>93813467
Lol, Napa even on the list. Why tho, there are bigger cities.
>>
>>93813899
>California is a pretty diverse place
>Half of it are pure angels who fight for justice, and the other are all literally Hitler
Thread posts: 544
Thread images: 70

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.