[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you take in Thor as your roommate? Would you want any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Would you take in Thor as your roommate?

Would you want any of the Avengers as a roommate?
>>
File: 2220777-a1.jpg (312KB, 930x1209px) Image search: [Google]
2220777-a1.jpg
312KB, 930x1209px
>>
It would probably be pretty cool to room with Vision. He'd probably do all the cleaning and write a planner for you and shit.
>>
I'd prefer herc, he seems like he can party
>>
>Roommate is upset that he's paying with ancient gold coins.

I'd love Thor as a roommate. I'm going to make a sweet profit.
>>
No, because all of their senses are sharp as fuck so they'll know right off the bat if I'm jacking off or not.
>>
>>93804271
It's closer to alien currency then it is ancient artifacts. It may as well be limited edition Monopoly money. i'm sure some collector will take them, it'll be a lot of work to find them though.
>>
Does Captain America count?

Scarlet witch or black Widow would be cool. Or Marvel.
>>
>>93803641
I'd roomie with Peter Parker, He's a generally chill dude but everyone that surrounds him gets caught up in his shenanigans, so if I live with him I'm bound to end up a superhero, supervillain or dating one within a year.

Thats a net win to me.
>>
>>93803641
Choice female roommate: She Hulk
>Strong, Chill, Smart, Probably make a good work out buddy/motivation for me to work out.

Choice Male Roomate: Definitely Thor
>Strong, Chill, Make a good work out buddy. Not to mention all the parties we would probably have.
>>
>>93804334
It's gold. Just sell it by the ounce.
>>
You'd probably get some sweet cast off pussy that Thor would broishly give to you as a good gesture.

On the other hand, the chance for imminent death as a result of supervillainy has shot up to above the likelihood of being in a car crash
>>
>>93804665
The Enchantress would make your dick walk off into the sunset within six months. You'll end up the dickless wonder who pays all the rent because no one takes copper coins anymore.
>>
>>93803641
I'm trying my hardest to think of an Avenger from any era that would willingly help me get super powers or super tech without batting an eye.
Honestly, going through tech, science, and magical based past and present Avengers, none of them look like they'd go for it. Except one.

Doom is a member of the Avengers, technically. This status will be brief no doubt, but it counts. I'd be Doom's roommate for sure and pledge my service for power, hands down.
>>
>>93804153
>roommate that doesn't knock

That's a recipe for embarassment.
>>
>>93803641
Does crashing in one of Stark's mansions when he's not here count as having an Avenger roommate?
Cuz I'm game for that.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.