[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"""DC REBIRTH THREAD""" >What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: dc rebirth.png (4MB, 1500x1161px) Image search: [Google]
dc rebirth.png
4MB, 1500x1161px
"""DC REBIRTH THREAD"""

>What should be reading? What's the best stuff?
>>
Buy New Super-Man, please. It is REALLY good.
>>
Red Hood
>>
>>93797741
is that Japanese Batman?

Is he on the China superteam?
>>
The Lantern Books and Wonder Woman
>>
>>93797692
More like Blandbirth.
>>
Rose "It ain't wrong, just cause I'm hmong" Wilson
>>
New Super-Man is really fucking good.
>>
>>93797741
>Super-Man Super-Man
>Does whatever a super can
>>
File: what is this.png (2MB, 1205x873px) Image search: [Google]
what is this.png
2MB, 1205x873px
>>93797780
>>
>>93797692
New super-man, deathstroke and surprisingly red hood and the outlaws are the must reads. I'd also recommend aquaman, Hal Jordan and the green lantern corps and superman. The only title that should be avoided at all costs is Harley Quinn
>>
>>93797692
Superman
New Super-Man
Green Lanterns
Deathsroke
>>
>>93797741

Holy shit this, my single favorite DC comic running.

I'll also highly recommend Abnett's current Aquaman run, that Justice League tie-in was some phenomenal bit of character work going into the new story arc.
>>
>>93797741
Why isn't Simon Baz there, he's Asian right?
>>
>>93798788
>that Justice League tie-in was some phenomenal bit of character work going into the new story arc
Are you talking about the latest one with Mera? I didn't bother reading it.
>>
>>93797741
>>93797871
>>93798526
>>93797980
>>93797774
>>
>>93798833
Middle Eastern, but Wonder Woman, Kenan, and Batman are all teenagers that are supported by the same facility, the Flash girl is the only one that isn't a China-sponsored Super-hero and an Adult...he wouldn't quite fit in.
>>
>>93798890
>I didn't bother reading it.
It was really. Abnett wrote it.
>>
>>93797756
No I think he's just on the cover, i'm not caught up tho...But the Blue Batman guy is the Chinese version of Batman
>>
>>93797741
Whatever happened to Element Woman? And Metamorpho too for that matter...
>>
>>93798890

Abnett wrote it, and it's a really sweet little encounter between Mera and the rest of the League welcoming her onto the team with Arthur missing and dethroned.
>>
>>93797692
Superman
Red Hood and the Outlaws
New Super-Man
Deathstroke
Green Lanterns
Hal & Pals
Super Sons
Teen Titans
Aquaman

Are the cream of the crop.
>>
>>93797980
This. NSM is like 90s Superboy mixed with Ditko-era slightly douchey Spider-Man. It's so underrated. Deathstroke and Red Hood are close ties for second best.
>>
File: happy chicken.jpg (727KB, 1985x2838px) Image search: [Google]
happy chicken.jpg
727KB, 1985x2838px
>>93797741
Holy shit, this. Probably my favourite ongoing out right now (since Flintstones is over). It's amazing.
>>
>>93801027
A recent issue had Doomsday Godzilla so you know it's that good shit.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.