[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you ready for MAX LANDIS' next Superman and Batman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Are you ready for MAX LANDIS' next Superman and Batman comic, SUPERMAN: AGENT OF BATMAN?!

https://twitter.com/Uptomyknees/status/884628678759469056

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/07/11/max-landis-teases-american-alien-followup-superman-agent-batman/
>>
>>93796360
The next scene is them making furious love. Landis is gay and so is this shit.
>>
>>93796360
Hell yeah, baby. The storytimes for this shit will be FUN.
>>
So it's about MCU Batman?
>>
Holy shit this can't be real. No one can look at that shit and say it's fit to publish.
>>
File: DEbVluXXgAA_L7C.jpg (65KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DEbVluXXgAA_L7C.jpg
65KB, 675x1200px
>>
>>93796360
I expect it to be as shitty as his other Superman comics.

Only now it's going to be hilarious when the Batfags go after him since he hates the character more than Adolf Hitler.
>>
>>93797118
Max is really really really terrible at dialogue.

His American Alien was full of cringy stuff
>THEY ALL WALK AROUND LIKE THEY HAVE Ss ON THEIR CHESTS
Subtle, Max.
>>
>>93796360
I wish Marvel Comics would steal Max Landis from DC comics.

Let Max be their problem.
>>
>>93796360
Wait till he writes the Joker/Harley book he's been pitching on twitter
>>
File: IMG_0125.jpg (131KB, 576x862px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0125.jpg
131KB, 576x862px
>>93797394
Marvel doesn't want Max after he accused Spencer of stealing his terrible fanfiction for superior foes.
>>
>>93796360
I really liked American Alien, so yes.
>>
>>93797923
I think Landis wanted to push American Alien as his magnus opus or something of the sort, but DC editors trimmed out all the bullshit he wanted to do and we ended up with a pretty standards Supes origin story with deviations here and there
>>
>>93797996
Huh. Never heard that story. I just really liked the idea of all of Smallville knowing exactly who he is and keeping it a secret.
>>
>>93796360
Well, I hated his other comics and works. So no.
>>
>>93796360

>Americans name their kids Dick in spite of the homosexual undertones it creates
>>
>>93798127
Most people don't anymore, actually. In fact, for a little while after the New 52 it seemed as if DC was trying to phase out "Dick" for "Richard", but it didn't take.
>>
>>93797643
Pls no. Ultra-Edge Harley is the last thing the character needs
>>
>>93798198
Yeah, what she needs is a fucking bullet through her goddamn head.
>>
>>93797817
Btfo
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.