[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel like Injustice has ruined Wonder Woman for me. I am now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1070.jpg (143KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1070.jpg
143KB, 1280x720px
I feel like Injustice has ruined Wonder Woman for me. I am now led to believe that she could easily turn into a dictator figure at the drop of a hat if given the chance. I mean it's already happened in Flashpoint what with her war against Aquaman, but this cements my opinion.
>>
>>93795674
This is why you're a laughingstock
>>
>>93795674
Just keep her away from Superman's (and Aquaman's) dick, then she's fine
>>
Maybe you should read some Wondie comics instead of what is basically a parody of edgy cape comics (which are already basically parody).
>>
>>93795674
Elseworlds shouldnt bother you. The only thing that should is the legions of casuals that overrate dickish Diana and Clark
>>
>>93795674
Thos kind of bullshit always happens to her in elseworlds, due to a combination of unfounded assumptions based on the character being a warrior woman, and a lack of research.

Diana is, in fact, a sweetheart when written in character. Her whole shtick is being a kind and loving soul who nevertheless does not shy away from the more unpleasant aspects of being a superhero. Something to keep in mind is that she will almost always attempt diplomacy first, as the Amazon code of honor dictates that combat is a last resort.

Now, while one could charitably interpret that as "Well, of course evil Diana is a bloodthirsty douchebag, it's the opposite of what you know!", sadly, too many people are completely ignorant of who she is for that to be a valid assumption.

Really, Injustice WW is the result of an annoying repeated pattern. I can only hope that the Wondy film's success will get editorial to start cracking down on this kind of crap.
>>
>>93795911
Filthy WonderBats shipper.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.