[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel like such a gigantic faggot but I find myself actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 3521.png (127KB, 800x1160px) Image search: [Google]
3521.png
127KB, 800x1160px
I feel like such a gigantic faggot but I find myself actually interested in an Elliot/Bubbles side plot. Even though JJ can't write a story or scale a character to save his life, I think Bubbles is the best character he's ever come up with (the only one with a backstory and an actual development of character, really) and Elliot is alright. He's the only human who's not just another smarmy cunt.

The prospect of them actually having some meaningful interaction is oddly enticing to me. Why is QC the abusive husband? Why do I keep going back?
>>
>>93791850
dats against the reules!!! u cant announce sages!!!
>>
>>93791850
He's right you know, it's not allowed to say you've saged something.
>>
>>93791839
i implore you to explore other media
there is a lot of good content in this world, please do not waste your valuable time on this earth with this webcomic
>>
>>93791888
Give me some examples. Lead me into the light anon
>>
>>93792012
Alice Grove
>>
>>93793632
what about that bittersweet candy bowl thing? i always see a general on that. is it good?
>>
>>93791839
I check it because i check Internet on my mobile phone out of habit. He is not getting any money from me.
Bash.org.ru/QC/Rei-Ayanami.com/Oglaf/Nerfnow/thepunchlineismachismo.com/gtaf.com

And that's all, just like a rite. But Rei-ayanami.com is dead.
>>
>>93791839
>The prospect of them actually having some meaningful interaction is oddly enticing to me
Neither of them is a terrible person and deserve some happiness. Also they can look into each others' eyes without getting a stiff neck.
>>
>Faye, consumed with jealously, remembers the face of her father and tries to shoot Elliot in the head
>"I WAS SUPPOSED TO GET THE ROBOT PUSSY! ME! THE FUCK DO YOU THINK THIS IS, GUNNERKRIGG COURT?!"
>>
>Eliot's parents act friendly until Dad takes him upstairs to watch sportsball
>Mom looks Bubbles in the eye and hisses I WANT GRANDCHILDREN EVEN IF YOU HAVE TO FUCKING BUILD THEM YOURSELF, CAPICHE
>>
>>93791839

The tumblr fandom has already chosen Faye as Bubbles mate.
>>
Do not read Questionable Content.
>>
File: IMG_4195.png (637KB, 593x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4195.png
637KB, 593x768px
>>93791839
No ellibles. Faybles for life
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.