[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't he go after the little shits from the park who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Fugate_Clock_King.jpg (37KB, 486x405px) Image search: [Google]
Fugate_Clock_King.jpg
37KB, 486x405px
Why didn't he go after the little shits from the park who made him drop his papers and caused him to arrive late and lose the case?
>>
>>93785641
why didn't he go after the judicial system that values decorum and veneration over justice?
>>
>>93785641
>>93786010
It's a dumb cartoon for children
>>
>>93785641
He did, OP. He tracked down and graphically murdered those children before going after the Mayor.
>>
>>93785641
Because he's a fucking lunatic obsessed with clocks and revenge. He probably jerks off to a clock with women's legs for hands and a picture of Mayor Hill with a knife drawn over it tapped to it. He doesn't need logic.
>>
>>93785641
>implying he didn't start with them
>>
>>93785641
I just now realized his eyes aren't closed and his lenses are supposed to resemble clocks.
>>
>>93785641
How on earth did he go from his previous profession to tinkering with fucking time bubbles
>>
>>93785641

He did; Fugate spent those years between losing the case and going after Hill getting his revenge on the kids. He did it by going to their school every night and adjusting the clocks so that they would run slower. The little bastards actually spent about an extra three weeks longer in school than they would have otherwise.

When they graduated and went off to separate colleges is when he went after Mayor Hill.
>>
>>93787612
That dastardly fiend.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.