[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A man in my town was shot at a Nightclub for pulling a fake

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Jared-Leto-as-The-Joker.jpg (151KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Jared-Leto-as-The-Joker.jpg
151KB, 1280x720px
A man in my town was shot at a Nightclub for pulling a fake gun on police whilst dressed as the joker

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-07-08/two-shot-by-police-at-melbourne-nightclub-costume-party/8689944

What ya think?
>>
Damaged
>>
Good.
>>
>>93785478
Which incarnation?
>>
>Jokerfags
At least he wasn't shooting up a cinema theater.
Riddle me this, when was the last time Riddler fans did something stupid like that?
>>
>>93785478
Sounds like he should have been shot for acting like a fucking moron in public.
>>
>>93785530
Not sure but they also got Harley. It only took 32 seconds of interaction before they open fired. What shitcunts ay
>>
>>93785478
Got to give him credit. That's what the joker would do
>>
Always wondered one thing: what are cops supposed to do if instead of dropping the gun you point it at yourself?
>>
>>93785576
maintain negotiations for longer than 32 seconds, especially if you know damn well that its a fake gun. The gun being fake was part of their planning.
>>
>>93785576
Holding yourself hostage is a perfectly viable tactic, the only problem is most people won't really hold it against a cop if he fails to prevent someone from killing themselves, so they're less likely to take the situation seriously.

But yes police are supposed to protect you from yourself in such circumstances, have you never seen the cliched scene on TV where there's a guy on a ledge and police and helicopters trying to talk him down?
>>
>Penal colonists acting like penal colonists.
>>
File: spit on dead joker.jpg (90KB, 602x310px) Image search: [Google]
spit on dead joker.jpg
90KB, 602x310px
>>93785478

Basically what'd happen if the joker was real. He pulls out a fake gun about to pull the trigger for the BANG prank, but instead gets shot up by some random goon with a slippery finger.
>>
>>93785576
Attempt to negotiate and get him to put it down, at that point there's nothing else you can really do.
Can't approach him since he still has a gun, can't shoot him since he's not pointing the gun at anyone other than himself.
>>
>>93786193
He and pretty much every other street leveler would get shot very quickly in the real world. Say what you want about New York City (Gotham is basically the DC version of it, and in Marvel it's flat-out New York), but being hesitant to shoot armed suspects is NOT one of their police force's flaws.
>>
>>93786328
>shoot armed suspects
>armed suspects
>armed
>>
>>93785576
Stop time and disarm you while time is stopped. Or speedforce you.
>>
>MOM'S GONNA FR-
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.