[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fox? Have a seat. I know you keep making money out the ass with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Fantastic_Four_2015_poster.jpg (60KB, 280x414px) Image search: [Google]
Fantastic_Four_2015_poster.jpg
60KB, 280x414px
Fox?
Have a seat.
I know you keep making money out the ass with X-Men, and we're all proud of you for that. Logan was a good send off to Wolverine and Deadpool was a comedic gem.

But Fox, It's time to let Fantastic 4 go.

It's time to pick up the phone, call Kevin Feige, and give him the rights to Fantastic 4 back.

You know I'm telling the truth.

You've failed 3 times already. You almost made a watchable movie with Rise of the Silver Surfer. Almost.

But We can't watch you shoot yourself in the foot anymore.

That's really what this is. It's like a kid shooting themselves in the foot 3 times and their dad saying "Give me the gun, son." And you're like "No dad, I can still do it."

No Fox. You can't. And it's time to give it up.
>>
>>93785190
>give him the rights
No
>Sell him back the rights
Yes

Learn business
>>
Your right.
Thanks.
>>
>>93785190
you're making this post as if fox will read let alone care about what some little shit on 4chan has to say about them
>>
File: PIA21713_hires.jpg (46KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
PIA21713_hires.jpg
46KB, 600x600px
>>93785190
Maybe it is time Marvel would sell FF comic book rights to Fox.
>>
>>93785190
I'm glad they no longer have the rights to Daredevil.
>>
>>93785288
Would Fox give the comic license to Boom or Dark Horse?
>>
>>93785190
They'll keep making shit FF movies o that people will go see them in the hopes that 'this time it's done right', pay the ticket, be disgusted, go home and wait for the next.

Good craftmanship doesn't equate money for them.
A brand that you wait for does.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.