[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did this mediocre movie ruin the show's legacy? Every time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: hatm.jpg (41KB, 299x444px) Image search: [Google]
hatm.jpg
41KB, 299x444px
Did this mediocre movie ruin the show's legacy?

Every time I mention the great-looking Hey Arnold revival to someone, they say "Oh, but the first movie sucked..."
>>
>>93783736
It felt like a long episode to me desu
>>
>>93783736
>Lila doesn't appear in any of the films
Why does Craig hate her so much? She's literally the best girl in the show.
>>
>>93783854
>He likes Lila
>>
>>93783736
This movie has Helga confession and the best Big Bob. How people could hate it?

Anyway, that confession is still canon right?
>>
>>93783736
It has lots of problems, starting with the generic evil businessman with an evil face that we are supposed be surprised when he turns out to be evil.

It's most memorable scene (Helga's confession) gets retconned at the end of the movie with a "Haha I was just joking" in order for the show to keep its status quo and aside from that I can't think of anything good that happened in it.

Any of the Holiday specials or the Trash Can Day episode would have probably been better movie material.
>>
>>93783736
It's "meh" but it's watchable.

Jungle movie Thanksgiving though
>>
I just uploaded the PAL DVD rip (best quality out there) the other day if you wanna watch it
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9iUKBjqIF8HZ2ZYZEFqcXgxRjg
>>
File: Rhonda_h 2.jpg (43KB, 605x344px) Image search: [Google]
Rhonda_h 2.jpg
43KB, 605x344px
>“Are they.. um.. All this big?” She asked Rhonda with no small embarrassment. Rhonda guided Phoebe into stroking him in earnest now from base to tip. Phoebe didn’t protest and in fact he could feel her beginning to stroke in earnest with her own enthusiasm.

>“Not at all Phoebe. You should feel lucky I’m sharing this particular one with you. Not that you aren’t doing good work yourself. Isn’t she darling?” She asked him while finally letting go of Phoebe.

http://archiveofourown.org/works/7838134

http://archiveofourown.org/works/10190687
>>
>>93783932
But does he LIKE HER like her?
>>
>>93784542
Yes. The jungle movie is Arnold's reaction to it
>>
>>93785868
Doing god's work, anon. Thank you.
>>
>>93786061
Do you mean... like like her?
>>
>>93783854

Because Helga was the inspiration for his wife (Lisa Groening)
>>
>>93786870
As in the char inspired the wife or the wife was used as inspiration for the char? I'm confused.
>>
>>93786870
Sadly, she also inspired Lisa Simpson.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.