[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people pretend Whor isn't the best thing to happen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: jane.jpg (174KB, 751x1200px) Image search: [Google]
jane.jpg
174KB, 751x1200px
Why do people pretend Whor isn't the best thing to happen to the Thor franchise and Odinson himself? Whor takes all the best aspects of the Thor franchise and adds an actual charismatic protagonist to them. Odinson himself was always pretty flat after Donald Blake left the picture. These last couple years with Whor gave him the first lick of real character development he's had in decades.
>>
You know exactly why.
>>
>>93779834
Maybe people wanted him to stay flat
>>
>>93779834

>Odinson

His name is Thor, you fucking troglodyte. It's not like it's a title. Fuck you, fuck Marvel, fuck this faggoty earth.
>>
File: 250px-Beta_Ray_Bill.jpg (57KB, 250x380px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Beta_Ray_Bill.jpg
57KB, 250x380px
>>93779834
oh look, a casual
>>
>>93780568
My absolute nigga
>>
>>93780568
I dont see your point. I doubt you even read that issue too.
>>
>>93780504
How can someone be this casual?
>>
has she interacted with Thor-Girl at all? Or maybe Firestar who literately survived cancer?
I don't read Aaron's bullshit at all since Schism but genuinely curious
>>
>>93780634
>I dont see your point.
no shit
>>
>>93780720
Are you going to answer my question casual?
>>
>>93779834
Because they should made their own thing, maybe with other mithology instead of Norse I know they had Hércules and all that
>>
>>93780757
no, I'm just gonna tell you to lurk moar
>>
>>93780817
So you're going to call OP a causal and post an issue you obviously haven't even read? Fucking underage go back.
>>
File: 1434505778209.jpg (46KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1434505778209.jpg
46KB, 250x250px
>>93780867
fail
>>
>>93780968
You have to be 18 to post here.
>>
>>93780992
but not a complete casual
step it up, OP
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.