[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I says to him, "it's my goat, I been tending goats

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: cool story bro.jpg (209KB, 1560x1035px) Image search: [Google]
cool story bro.jpg
209KB, 1560x1035px
So I says to him, "it's my goat, I been tending goats since I was four years old, and I'd know if my goat was in love with you"

He says to me, "I know your goat's in love with me"

So I says, "How?"

And he says, "Well she fucks me don't she?"
>>
>>93766137
Was that an homage to Garth Ennis? He kinda looks like him and seems to share most of his interests.
>>
>>93766137
Those were some really justified 5 minutes in a four episode series
>>
>>93766216
Yes, to establish that Trevor was so inconsequential at that point in his life that the bartender was more focused on peasants and their goat-fucking than him, even when he had clearly been waiting for his drink. And to establish exactly what sort of country peasants they were, so that when Trevor has trouble beating them up he comes across as sort of pathetic, which contrasts heavily with his later fight with Alucard (despite using "barfight" tactics) when he has been restored to his proper state.
>>
>>93766216

It's a joke from one of the Japanese version of one of the Castlevanis you dumbfuck
>>
File: Kain.jpg (83KB, 455x344px) Image search: [Google]
Kain.jpg
83KB, 455x344px
>>93766278
It made me realize that despite how Trevor strives up to be the Belmont name, he still isn't above instinctively resorting to means he decried. He's not the sort of Belmont that's whipped Dracula yet, or ever had the succor of old fashioned wall meat.
>>
>>93766289
Elaborate
>>
>>93766278
Not even when fighting Alucard; half a day later he's beating ninja priests and a cyclops easily because he's "sober"
>>
>>93766359
Right, but the Alucard scene has him specifically chide Trevor for the headbutts and similar tactics because they're supposed to be dueling, not having a tavern brawl. It's to make a direct comparison to the first time we see Trevor fighting.
>>
Is this a real cartoon or just a giant fucking meme using anime scenes and retarded dialogue like "dude I fuck goats lol"?
>>
>>93766374
Why don't you go and form your own stupid opinion, faggot
>>
>>93766359
I actually laughed when he totally didn't meant to rip that guy's finger off.

They made a pretty ok job of making a the usual jaded-trainwreck-who-then-gets-his-shit-together character entertaining at least
>>
>>93766374
It's on netflix.
>>
>>93766389
The finger was intentional, and so the eye
>>
>>93766384
Gotta agree.
>>
>>93766398
Not-Grant's eye sure was, but I really was having trouble reading him until that point. It may be the animation and weird pacing

Was he intentionally picking a fight at the pub by showing the Belmont crest around while theatrically looking for his money bag? I mean, that kind of scene usually doesn't end with the character getting his ass kicked
>>
>>93766424
He wasn't being theatrical, he was just so fucked up for so long he legitimately had no idea where the hell it was.
>>
File: millargoats.png (212KB, 357x310px) Image search: [Google]
millargoats.png
212KB, 357x310px
>>93766203
It's actually Mark Millar.
>>
This was so over the top and completely out of nowhere that it became hilariou.

Refuge in audacity, you could call it.
>>
>>93767041
Mark Millar is clearly the guy they are talking about.
I want to believe that Ennis hit Millar in the face with a shovel for fucking his goat.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.