[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh wow this is finally starting to be good. I dropped it aft

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: nice.jpg (697KB, 1041x1600px) Image search: [Google]
nice.jpg
697KB, 1041x1600px
Oh wow this is finally starting to be good. I dropped it after 6 issues and the artist change but this and the last issue are fantastic so far.
4th wall breaking can be pretty bad but using it right can be very very good like house of leaves or the purple rose of chiro. Anyway im sure it will go back to being meme of the week down the road but this arc is just great.

thoughts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bp6YDZVVbj0
>>
>>93764162
>didn't believe in the Ninja Doctor
You have only yourself to blame
>>
>>93764824
Its the same guy? Thats crazy I never realized
>>
>>93764162
If I told you faggots once, I told you a million times: no one cares about this fucking BORING comic. This is literally one of the hardest shilled characters currently, and it's all thanks to you fuckwads constantly making a thread every time Tyrone comes over to fuck your mothers. Stop making these awful threads and kill yourselves.
>>
>>93764162
I like it
>>
>>93765274
Fuck you I like it.
>>
>>93765274
I'm actually curious if it's just the same two angry guys in every Gwenpool thread.

Either way, I'm impressed at the dedication.
>>
>>93765274
Well first off his name is Nick and he's pretty cool. Secondly I have never once payed for a Gwenpool comic. And thirdly it is fun and exciting. Now fuck off Nick brought his xbox and hotpockets and said to go play for an hour
>>
I thought she had slit her wrists. Got really interested for a sec.
>>
>>93765274
>This is literally one of the hardest shilled characters currently

Its true, that's why i picked it up again even though i didn't like it. But i got it for free from the web so it doesn't really matter.
>>
>>93765331
Who do you think starts these threads
>>
>>93765357
I made it, im not even from /co/ but i keep seeing qwenpool posted on /ic/ and even /a/ so i thought i would make a thread and see how it goes.
>>
>>93764162

I just bought the 2nd TPB the other day and I've been finding it to be pretty solidly entertaining from the outset. I think I'm about 8 issues behind at this point, but I'm looking forward to getting caught up; just looking at that OP image it looks like we're getting into some pretty wild exploration of the premise here.
>>
>>93765274

lol racism is funny haha amirite fellow b/btards?
>>
>>93764162
Meh, I saw that shit done better twenty years ago already.
>>
>>93765402
It is funny, it has always been funny. pretending like its not just makes you sound like an idiot.
>>
>>93765530
It's never funny on 4chan. I can't tell the last time I've seen a good racist joke on this site.
For blacks, that is.
>>
>>93765274
Welp, you're automatically wrong just by the fact that the thread exists.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.