[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone have an updated link to Google Drive episodes of Billy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

Anyone have an updated link to Google Drive episodes of Billy Dilley? The one I have only goes up to the first 10 episodes.
>>
>>93762464
>>93763319
>thinking anyone on /co/ remembers that Billy Dilley ever existed
>>
>>93763343
It aired less than a month ago.
>>
>>93763343
I saw someone post something Billy related in another thread anon
>>
>>93763458
Which one?
>>
>>93763481
The one about characters fucking together off screen, it was a pic of Zeke and Marsha w
>>
>>93763532
Oh, I posted that one.
>>
>>93763551
Such a small world...
>>
>It's a Billy-only episode
>>
File: tumblr_oqy85cV03l1uq1mcmo1_500.png (82KB, 500x557px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oqy85cV03l1uq1mcmo1_500.png
82KB, 500x557px
>>93763683
I want more Marsha episodes. She's a cute

Too bad this will most likely be a one season wonder
>>
>>93763712
I wanted more anything. What the fuck was Aaron thinking having that many Billy-only episodes. Zeke was hardly used too.
>>
>>93763816
There's also the fact that the Cheezerator plotline was only actively in the show in the first and last episode of the season (unless your counting Wretcher's episodes)

I like the show but it bugs me that a villain was more concerned about getting home than the main fucking characters.
>>
>>93763683
>It's a "we'll never hear the entire end credits theme" episode
>>
File: 1310986112913.jpg (35KB, 559x568px) Image search: [Google]
1310986112913.jpg
35KB, 559x568px
>>93763712
>Marsha never got a chance to be a flavor of the month
>>
>>93763683
>Charlotte and Luke were the most consistently good board team
>their Billy only episode (Sluggy) was their weakest, but still better than some other boarder's non-billy only eps
>>
>>93762464
I hate his hat. Put it on top of his head. The way it's positioned and drawn makes it looks awful. Like there is some kind of alien floating right next to his head.
>>
Anyone else think the Season finale was complete out of left field shit? Aside from Robot Billy's death scene, everything was awful.

And how does an entire summer go by in 26 episodes? What're they gonna do if they get a 2nd season?
>>
Seriously though, any links?
>>
>>93763712
She was in the least number of episodes compared to the other two, come to think of it.
>>
>>93764302
I did kinda like the army fight scene if only because I like seeing "side characters from throughout the show join together to face a common threat" episodes where the side characters actually get a chance to be badass.

Other than that, yeah, it was kinda weird. The fact that Summer was apparently already over after only 26 episodes (which were 11 minutes each), and that they introduced alien robots to an underground setting when there was already an established main villain.
>>
>>93763896
Another weird thing was that there was one time in the entire series where any of the main character's parents were mentioned.
>>
>>93764281
it looks like a green e. coli holding a beach ball
>>
>>93763712
I knew a girl who had a head shaped like that.
>>
>>93764943
Did she give good head? I need to know... For research purposes
>>
File: Baloobaloob and Billy Dilley.jpg (2MB, 3994x1994px) Image search: [Google]
Baloobaloob and Billy Dilley.jpg
2MB, 3994x1994px
>>93764281
>>93764922
Billy just has a ahitty design altogether, beyond the placement of the hat. Springer should've reused Andy's design from his old pilot, Baloobaloob's Fun Park.
>>
>>93766167
thats true, that is a lot less unbearable. i would like to think that something could just be nice and enjoyable without hinging on the design of its main character but he really is just that hard to look at for me anyway.

even if it seems like people really enjoy it i cant think of a single time anybody praised his design
>>
File: shrieking billy.png (344KB, 575x470px) Image search: [Google]
shrieking billy.png
344KB, 575x470px
>autistic screeching.
>>
>>93762464
I don't have Drive, but I have a MEGA.
https://mega.nz/#F!QKgmRJjS!XDavNtKO_EgCHBvkoGDdMw
>>
>>93767523
Thank you, but I'm on mobile
>>
Bumpy
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.