[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Aaron Davis probably Prowler at some point >Young Lando

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

>Aaron Davis probably Prowler at some point
>Young Lando Calrissian
>Simba

Is this Disney's new Golden boy?
>>
So is Lion King all cgi or what the fuck
>>
>>93760206
It's probably going to be like Jungle Book
>>
I'm surprised at how far Glover has some since Derrick. Good on him, I suppose.
>>
Atlanta is shit.
>>
File: winter soldier apple guy.jpg (42KB, 1280x544px) Image search: [Google]
winter soldier apple guy.jpg
42KB, 1280x544px
>>93760264
Another member of Derrick Comedy got into the MCU before Dong Lover did.
>>
>>93760176
He's everyone's new golden boy. DonGlover is hot as fuck right now.

>tfw you remember him from his DerrickComedy, 30 Rock and Community days before the normies got their hands on him
>>
>>93760283
Your opinions are shit.
>>
>>93760339
True stans remember him from Derrick Comedy, Sick Boi, and Poindexter.
>>
File: Prowler.jpg (103KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Prowler.jpg
103KB, 800x1200px
I wouldnt mind if Glover became Prowler in the MCU and teamed up with Peter. They had good chemistry in the parking garage scene and certainly could handle interrogations better
>>
Thing is, the moment Disney uses you, you're used through their franchises. See how Forest Widicker went from Rogue One to Black Panther? Or how much Alen Tyrdic is being used?
>>
File: 1481503817129.png (886KB, 791x523px) Image search: [Google]
1481503817129.png
886KB, 791x523px
>>93760377
this. Hes a good actor, and would be pretty good for their expanded spidey verse
>>
>>93760349

>Black Family Guy
>>
>>93760349
(You) are shit.
>>
>>93760377
He'll be the villain for Miles Morales.
>>
>>93760365
Mystery Team was fucking hilarious
>>
I still don't know who he is.
>>
File: 1452744610328.gif (515KB, 400x308px) Image search: [Google]
1452744610328.gif
515KB, 400x308px
>>93760443
>Thinking Miles will ever happen in the MCU
Go home Bendis, general audience doesnt give a fuck about Miles and Tom Holland is selling like hotcakes
>>
>>93760508
There was a direct reference to Miles in Homecoming without actually naming him.
>>
>>93760537
Yeah, I know. Doesnt mean shit. Easter eggs dont always mean things in the making mind you, just fun things to toss out to the audience. They're not going to have 2 Spider Man's running around at the same time, Holland has a multi-picture deal going on, they dont want to confuse the general audience, and anything that Miles had going for him (namely Ganke) was taken by this Peter
>>
>>93760339
>DerrickComedy

HEY GUYS I'M THE NEW KID. MY NAME IS BRYAN. I LIKE TO SKATEBOARD. I HEARD THE LAST KID POOPED HIS PANTS. WHAT AN IDIOT. I'D NEVER DO ANYTHING TO RUIN OUT FRIENDSHIP LIKE POOP MY PANTS.
>>
>>93761045
WHAT THE FUCK BELANIE
>>
>>93761094

God, I love DerrickComedy. So many laughs were had in high school.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MY4kFSuMvKM

>There's a growth in my mic crevice. It smells like play-doh and similac and the play-doh's been out in the sun or something.
>>
>>93760176
He was best boy on Community.
>>
>>93760176
Golden-brown boy.
>>
>>93760176
>probably Prowler at some point
It literally said "Alias: The Prowler" when Peter was looking up his file.
>>
>>93760176
he probably doesn't even know who prowler is
>>
Atlanta was pretty good
>>
>>93760657
I mean Marvel literally has one more high school Spidey movie before Peter becomes a big boy for you and takes a more presiding role in the MCU Phase 4. Miles makes logical sense as a way to keep that sweet sweet "kids these days" money.
>>
>>93760176
>CG dies because disney doesnt want Donald continuing his rapping and music because itd look bad on them
DARKEST TIMELINE
>>
>>93760176
Prowler is states as his alias in his dossier. How did you see his name but not his alias? One was right after the other.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.