[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else think they're handling the Phase 3 villains

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Anyone else think they're handling the Phase 3 villains better than the other ones?

Okay, Kaecillus was shit but Dormammu was handled well and I can mentally replace him with Hela and Klaww
>>
>>93759668
Nah. Loki is still shit.
>>
>>93759939
Has Loki been in a phase 3 movie?
>>
>>93759668
I think Kaecillius was meh. His speech about his opinion on time sort of resonated with me. Far from a good villain but certainly above Ronan, Malekith or Killian.
>>
>>93759953
He's going to be.
>>
>>93759953
He will be in Ragnarok, so there's that.
>>
>>93760004
I know he's going to be, but I doubt anon has seen Thor 3. so saying loki is still shit is presumptuous.
>>
Why does everyone meme so much about Kaecillius? He wasn't terribly interesting but he also wasn't horrible, or even the main villain
>>
>>93759980
Why am I the only person who liked Ronan?
>>
>>93760037
Personally it's because he was played by Mads and they just had him be villain of the movie. I mean, you gets Mads and this is the best you have him do?
>>
>>93759668
Not really. They could have something really amazing with Ego but they tanked it by having him go full supervillain near the end.
>>
>>93760037
One of the biggest wasted potential character/actors of the MCU. Mads deserved way better than the bit part villain he got.
>>
File: IMG_0842.gif (999KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0842.gif
999KB, 250x251px
>>93760238
>Having the villain of a superhero movie not be a supervillain by the end of the movie
>>
>>93759980
I loved Ronan, I don't get where the hate comes from for him. I loved how over the top extreme he was, and the actor sold it.

>You will never rule Xandar.
>No, I will cure it!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.