[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really dont understand why people dont like this show... i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: Teen_titans_go.png (1MB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Teen_titans_go.png
1MB, 960x720px
I really dont understand why people dont like this show... i was born in 89, i GREW UP on the original teen titans, watched every episode of it in fact and i have not a single problem with teen titans go. infact i think its a funny show. why is it so hard for some of you to just accept that its a parody of the oriignal? its amazing how many damn babies cry at the existence of this show just because "butt its nawt mah original titanz".

Unfair treatment this series is getting from the 90s generation.
>>
It's just not funny dude. It's occasionally funny, but 75% of the time the jokes are just really lame or dumb.
>>
>>93755582
I too was born in '89 and am a die hard 90's kid, but like >>93755621 says, it's just not funny. It's funny if maybe you're in the fifth grade, but once you grow up you'll feel embarrassed by the fact that you once found it funny, just as I am embarrassed that I once liked Family Guy. It's toilet humor for babies that when consumed by stupid adults only serves to corrupt the vision or impression in people's minds off these otherwise great, smart, insightful characters.
>>
File: Christina_miller.jpg (61KB, 349x400px) Image search: [Google]
Christina_miller.jpg
61KB, 349x400px
>>93755582
>"Cartoons were never cool!"
>On Cartoon Network
Why do you THINK?
>>
>>93755621
the jokes are catered towards the current child generation, which consist of 7-10 year olds. im pretty sure no 27 year old found your cartoons to be funny when u were that age either old man.
>>
>>93755898
I don't know man, I go back and watch episodes of Courage the Cowardly Dog Show and I laugh my ass off, I don't think that's just nostalgia.
>>
>>93755898
>It's for kids! It's supposed to be crappy!
Good parents don't let kids get raised thinking crap is acceptable.

>b-but your cartoons were hated by adults in their time, baka 90's kid!
Wrong again, else PPG Mania wouldn't be a thing, Harley would be stuck in the show, and people who were 27 when they debuted wouldn't be professing their love of them to this day.
>>
>>93755582
Big problem of this show is that the quality of the jokes is really instable. Sure, it has some good jokes and cute or cozy scenes but you have to deal with gross or obnoxious stuff three minutes late. This show is really only one quality control screening away from being an incredibly good cartoon.
>>
>>93755582
Because it's ALWAYS FUCKING ON, OP.

I like TTG but I also like some of the other cartoons CN has that haven't ended yet! But you almost never catch reruns of those shows. It's only TTG and SOMETIMES Gumball.

Overexposure would kill any show.
>>
>>93755898
I find Amazing World of Gumball pretty funny. Why is that funny but this isn't?
>>
teen titans go bad very very bad bad show not good dont watch
>>
>>93755582
>I really dont understand why people dont like this show...
Because it, along with Gumball sadly, are like kudzu and drowns out nearly every cartoon CN has. I like Gumball, but I'm sick of the marathons just like I'm sick of the TTG marathons.
>>
>>93756009
Teentitans go and PPG are currently better than 99% of the nick and disney line up. parents have no choice. you would be a bad parent if u let ur child watch antyhing other than CN since atleast it has adult swim.

even when i was a kid i only watched nick for nick at night and i love lucy and mamas family.
>>
>>93756059
>>93755767

>gross toilet humor not funny

were you EVEN born during the times of cow and chicken and ed, edd, and eddy? i dont think you were with those kinds of comments.
>>
File: bestfire.png (2MB, 1395x783px) Image search: [Google]
bestfire.png
2MB, 1395x783px
I don't like the show, but some small measure of good has come from it.
>>
>>93756086

Reminds me of when scooby doo was popular on CN. they even canceled fucking toonami shows a few times for fucking marathons of scooby doo movies.
>>
>>93756311
Statistically speaking, that says more about the current state of animation as a whole than it does those shows.

Mods won't let me use my accompanying Yui...
>>
>>93756351
EEE isn't toilet humor, well, mostly not. Cow and Chicken is.
>>
File: dcumbler.webm (541KB, 576x324px) Image search: [Google]
dcumbler.webm
541KB, 576x324px
>>93755582
>I really dont understand why people dont like this show
It's just your typical /co/ntrarianism, anon. If it's popular with "normies" then any /co/cksucker worth his salt is required by law to hate it with the heat of a thousand desert suns.

You'd know this already if you hadn't skipped orientation the first week of summer.
>>
TTGO Is better than steven universe, MLP, adventure time, and gumball anyway.
>>
>>93758318
that's not fair, I was at the /sci/ and /tg/ orientation after which I need an hour of booze so I could enter /v/'s one.
>>
While I'm not a fan of it and never will be my only beef with it is it taking up so much of the schedule.
Then again its not like theres anything else worth watching on CN anyway
>>
>>93759630
is boomerang still a thing? because if it is that might be a golden opportunity to watch the real CN again. if they got rid of boomerang then they really fucked up.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.