[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So was Aunt May just really open minded to the idea of her nephew

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: peterned.png (129KB, 608x256px) Image search: [Google]
peterned.png
129KB, 608x256px
So was Aunt May just really open minded to the idea of her nephew fucking a guy without locking the door? Because I don't see how else she could have interpreted a half-naked Peter with his friend in his bedroom.

Like what would you think if you caught your nephew in his underwear hanging out with his fat Asian buddy?
>>
File: images.jpg (14KB, 183x276px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14KB, 183x276px
>>93755146

Oh, come on, anon. Just look at fucking Tom Holland, he's the epitome of "Twink". Of fucking course Aunt May knew he was a faggot for a long time.
>>
>>93755217
But why would he settle for the fat spergy weird kid that still plays with Lego?
>>
hey autist i dont know if u have ever had friends before but being in boxers around bros isn't weird unless you are out of shape so you probably are. shits normal
>>
>>93755146
Boys do weird things around their friends. I remember getting naked for fun and flashing my dick to my friends when I was a kid. It's normal.
>>
>>93755541
>>93755480
But imagine being Aunt May, and seeing your nephew do that. When the fuck has Peter ever been that guy who just got naked for fun?
>>
>>93755677
probably was changing and then she walked in. my mom has walked in on my in my boxers a few times when my friends are over
>>
>>93755677

Are you that insecure about your own sexuality that you can't change your clothes around friends without fearing you'll be seen as gay?

Because that's just pathetic.
>>
>>93755217
>he's the epitome of "Twink"

Too buff and ugly to be a twink.
>>
>>93755541
>normal
Will we also need to tell you that your Gym coach lied and there is no 'penis inspection day'?
>>
>>93755541
Peter isn't a little kid who's still exploring his body, though, he's halfway to being a grown-ass adult.
>>
Why would she think he was gay?

Guys hang around in boxers all the time. It's not weird 'cause there's no sexual tension.

Are you trying to tell us something OP?
>>
>>93756698
Chris Evans buff is too buff for twink. He's still slim as fuck compared to most americans
>>
>>93756202
You're confusing modesty for insecurity
>>
>>93755146

I would chill in my room while my friends changed clothes sometimes, didn't think anything gay of it

I'm not gonna get up and run out of the room screaming "OH GOD I CAN SEE YOUR UNDERWEAR OH GOD OH GOD NOOOOOO"

It's not like Peter was ass naked with a raging boner poking in Ned's face
>>
>>93755146

> what would you think if you caught your nephew in his underwear hanging out with his fat Asian buddy?

Aim Higher
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.