[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MCU fans are the biggest retards on earth >"She's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Hahahahaha.png (1MB, 1500x826px) Image search: [Google]
Hahahahaha.png
1MB, 1500x826px
MCU fans are the biggest retards on earth

>"She's not MJ, her name just happens to be Michelle Jones, but she's not this universes version of MJ"
>>
>>93751672
All mjs> 616.

Who died in secret wars.
>>
>>93751672
That's literally what Kevin Feige said.
>>
>>93751672
Can we have Vulture's daughter back?
>>
>>93751672
How do we fight this?
>>
>>93751672
What's next, will there be another spider-man named Paul Porter in the movie as well? NiggerJ was put in and named as such to deliberately piss people off. Watch the real MJ be a fucking hood rat ebony waste of resources.
>>
literally who cares they'll reboot Spider-Man in 10 years and do something different and the comics will always be there so why bother giving a shit when they've clearly already run out of ideas
>>
File: Kino.jpg (178KB, 1039x388px) Image search: [Google]
Kino.jpg
178KB, 1039x388px
>>93751838
Don't
>>
>>93752249
It's only pissing off you.
And you don't matter.
>>
>>93751817
So is OP saying that he's a bigger retard than the biggest retards on Earth?
>>
>>93751672
>Michelle Jones
>Mary Jane Watson
This post confuses me because these are different names. It's not like she's named Mary Watson or something
>>
>>93751817
you can't honestly expect to see mary jane in these movies, at least this trilogy in particular.
>>
>>93751672

It pisses me off because it's a dumb way to tack on relevance. It's basically stolen from TDKR, which was also stupid.

"Oh, Robin, i like that name"

It's eye-rollingly cringingly bad.
>>
File: 1499122575573.png (53KB, 332x352px) Image search: [Google]
1499122575573.png
53KB, 332x352px
What the fuck are you all talking about? She had a great performance and wasn't in any way detrimental to the plot. She wasn't needed but still.
>>
>>93752436
Truly, we are in the darkest timeline.
>>
>>93751672

It kills the fan backlash because they can play it off like she isn't the real MJ and can still introduce her down the road while also winking and suggesting she is spiritually holding that place in the next movie or however they test waters with it.

Disney is better at cramming their sjw ideals into shit than Sony with their terrible Ghostbusters marketing.

Look at how well it worked with TFA. They're masters at cramming shit people might have an issue with and make it work for them.
>>
>>93752378
Your parents take top spot because they gave birth to a retard like you.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.