[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Haven't see the movie yet, does he gets this suit? It looks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Haven't see the movie yet, does he gets this suit? It looks better tha'I think the one he has in the Avengers movie.
>>
No, there are mutliple suits in the movie but that's not one of them.

His prototype costume, the main costume he had in Civil War, and a new Avengers costume Tony makes for him that you never see him actually wear.
>>
>>93750210
It does look better but that suit is a test suit from filming Civil War.
>>
>>93750243
What does the avenger suit look like? Asking cause I don't want to spend money on the movie.
>>
>>93752171

It's the Iron Spider costume.
>>
>>93752171
Go watch it in theatres you faggot

The movie is good and deserves your money
>>
>>93752171
>Asking cause I don't want to spend money on the movie.
yeah, it's a plain white bodysuit with black lettering that says "STOP BEING A CHEAP FAGGOT AND PAY FOR THINGS THAT YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT"
>>
>>93752183
I see. I was hoping it'd be a simplified version of the current suit. Silly me.

>>93752221
>>93752205
But I don't want to support a product that I don't like due to the way it's advertised and word of mouth. I disagree with it. Nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>93752205
>>93752221
Holy shit, the shilling is real.
>>
>>93752252
I feel the same way after watching the massive letdown that Wonder Woman turned out to be.
>>
>>93750210
what is this suit?
which one does he get in the avengers movie?
>>
>>93750210
No, he rejects Iron Spider and keeps the CW one.

The suit in your pic was just a stand it they used for filming CW, replaced later with the finalized design using CGI

Thou I do admit, I'd had liked it they just got him a low tech better designed costume like the one in the pic, minus the moving eyes ofc

By the end of homecoming, Parker has already proved he doesn't need Stark techeck to be a hero anyway
>>
>>93752252
>word of mouth
So, you don't like films that are loves by critics and praised by the general audience?
>>
>>93753230
A prototype costume they used while filming CW

No one fucking knows
>>
>>93753406
I don't love films with advertising that looks unappealing to me.
>>
>>93750210
Incredibly so so. Watch Baby Driver instead.
>>
>>93752252
>I don't like things I have no experience of
What are you, 5?
>>
File: 1469748710017.jpg (15KB, 480x372px) Image search: [Google]
1469748710017.jpg
15KB, 480x372px
>>93752205
>The movie is good and deserves your money
>>
>>93754310
Why does if matter? Maybe I just don't want to see it. It's like, "Hey, did ya see Lucy? No? Wow, what are you, FIVE?"

It isn't childish to not give a shit about a movie you don't want to see. You trying to MAKE me see it or something?
>>
>>93750243
>>93752183
>>93752252
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBRL8m7EPBU
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.