[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just started watching this. What am I in for? Should I skip

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: tSu7Bam.png (35KB, 319x201px) Image search: [Google]
tSu7Bam.png
35KB, 319x201px
Just started watching this. What am I in for?
Should I skip any season or watch the whole thing?
>>
>>93748724
The early seasons are the best and the only good ones. The show went downhill when Tumblr, /pol/, and /tv/ became /co/'s roommate. Those characters have no development other than being one trick ponies. /cock/ was the best episode outside of the early seasons.
>>
File: 679850.jpg (107KB, 1000x1000px)
679850.jpg
107KB, 1000x1000px
>>93748724
get out while you can
>>
>>93748724
The first season is the only one you should watch. The first season is comfy until it jumps the shark during pony arc. Then during the second season it flies into the shittter once the SJW arc starts up.
>>
>>93748724
It's still good - sometimes. Ignore bait threads and generals.
>>
>>93748838
Fuck you the pony arc was objectively the best. That /mlp/ spinoff series was shit though and no one should bother with it.
>>
>>93748724
the beggining was fine, when people on /co/ were, believe it or not , ACTUAL comic and cartoon fans, then tumbler, /tv/, /a/ and /pol/ got there hands on the show and it all went to hell immediately. East vs west discussions AT LEAST once every other day , mods are nazis and are in league with /a/and /pol/ so you can bet that waifu threads and OTP threads will stay up, and ACTUAL cartoons and comics discussions get deleted at will. Generals are banned on /co/ , bu for some reason , the REASONS THAT WE BANNED THEM are still up and running. /co/ is basically just one giant general, which considering how cancerous those are, perfectly describes the seasonal rot,that has been festering this board.
>>
Best arc was the Steven Universe and The Loud House arcs but only because they took the comedy over the top. It was pretty retarded but retarded comedy is still comedy regardless. The Pony arc is also pretty fun.
>>
>>93748724
What until the Frozen general becomes a thing. Then for God's sake get out.
>>
>>93749357
>ignore bait threads
You didn't follow your own advice since you're here.
>>
File: 1472319215977.png (311KB, 318x355px)
1472319215977.png
311KB, 318x355px
>>93748779
>tfw missed the /cock/ episode
I wonder if they'll ever re-air it.
>>
>>93748779
/cock/ was a shit episode.
>>
>>93748724
Too much gay sex. The SJW arc was pretty shitty but funny after you analyzed everything that happened afterwards.
>>
File: hrrn.png (882KB, 1459x479px)
hrrn.png
882KB, 1459x479px
>>93749407
>Fuck you the pony arc was objectively the best
>>
>>93748779
>implying /pol/ isn't the saving grace of /co/
>>
Things went downhill when that one pedo showed up. Is he trying to be like Sideshow Bob or something?
>>
>>93753888
Is Bruce wearing eyeliner?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.