[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Goofy's life is basically I am Sam and the mother of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1488079879655.jpg (16KB, 359x359px) Image search: [Google]
1488079879655.jpg
16KB, 359x359px
>Goofy's life is basically I am Sam and the mother of his child left him because he was a literal retard
>Pete kept insisting that Max would be better without him because he knew Goofy couldn't take proper care of him and wanted to get child services involved
>Max knew his father wasn't like the other dads and kept trying to hide his disabled father from the outside world
>Goofy could never take a hint and insisted on being there for everything
>goes to great lengths trying to find a new mommy for Max thinking it will somehow fix their relationship
>>
It's essentially been confirmed that Max's mom died when he was a baby or infant. Which may be partly why Goofy coddles Max so much to the point that he only really had time to move on to another woman when Max went off to college.
>>
File: Despair Possum.png (433KB, 465x402px) Image search: [Google]
Despair Possum.png
433KB, 465x402px
>>93744881
First post and already shit's going south.
Since this is a Goofy thread, I demand the source of "It's Pete time". I have no idea what it is and I want to face this horror for myself!
>>
>>93744905
It's a variant of Goofy time.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/its-goofy-time
>>
>>93744896
"essentially confirmed"?
Based on what? Did anyone say anything that implied that?
>>
>>93744849
Why does everyone think Goofy is stupid? He's just goofy.
>>
>>93745290
>According to the television series Goof Troop, she has since passed away, though the circumstances remain unknown. Goofy tells Max that "She's up there with the stars."
>>
>>93745322
That was not in any episode.
>>
>>93745290
Not the other anon, but there's only really two options. She left or she died. Max wasn't a lab experiment with Goofy trying to create the perfect son.
>>
>>93745319
He's got a bit of a hard time with social cures
>>
>>93747233

And cues of all kinds.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.