[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So....like....why wasn't this in the movie? They clearly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: shocker.jpg (33KB, 425x563px) Image search: [Google]
shocker.jpg
33KB, 425x563px
So....like....why wasn't this in the movie? They clearly filmed scenes for it.
>>
>>93744846

When Peter is attacked outside the school by Shocker2 he asks why he's there and Shocker2 replies he'll never know.
The implication being Shocker2 had some kind of sidemission in a deleted scene.
Or they reshot the scenes without the mask for whatever reason.
>>
>>93745639
>The implication being Shocker2 had some kind of sidemission in a deleted scene.
I thought the implication was that "he'll never know 'cause he'll be dead by that time".
>>
>>93744846
I read on the Wikipedia page that they hired a Chinese actor for an unspecified role which was eventually cut from the film. My best guess would be that Shocker 2 either abandoned Vulture or died, forcing him to recruit a third Asian Shocker to be his enforcer, i.e. the one you see here.
>>
>>93744846
I'd say it was a deleted scene involving the guy that Vulture killed for fucking up; what Toomes was yelling at him for calling himself the Shocker comes out of left field considering we never saw him call himself the Shocker.
>>
>>93745674
The gloves are different, too. And the two Shockers in the movie only wore one and they pretty much had to have Vulture say the name outright for me to make any connection between that guy and Shocker. I did notice the yellow sleeves after that comment, but I'd have never picked up on the fact that he wasn't just "Goon #4" if Keaton hadn't called him out on calling himself THE SHOCKER. Were any of the other guys supposed to be low-key supervillains? Was the fat guy supposed to be Fixer or something?
>>
>>93745871
Tinkerer not Fixer.
>>
>>93744846
>Hey just FYI this image contains spoilers
spoilers for what?
>lol why would you need to know that?
kys OP
>>
>>93744846
Thought it was confirmed this pic was fake/shooped from another sci-fi production?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.