[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just watched this. Pretty good. Glad the fat guy didn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

I just watched this. Pretty good. Glad the fat guy didn't turn out to me Mojo cause Mojo is lame. Why didn't anyone call Charles Xavier or the X-Men for help?
>>
>>93742592
>Glad the fat guy didn't turn out to me Mojo
>>
>>93742592
>>
>>93742592
Legion is seriously pretty great. I recommend it to anyone tired of the usual capeshit and want something a little mindbendy.
>>
>>93742592
Austin Powers, is that you?
>>
>>93742667
Expectations of season 2?
>>
>>93742592
mojo, spiral, mojoworld is awesome. u are a massive faggot.
>>
>>93743068
Last time this was discussed someone threw out the idea that the "Pym-ball" that captured David was fitting tech for "The World" type Weapon Plus program's use.
It's unlikely, but a good idea nevertheless.
>>
>>93742592
I loved the show until I started to suspect the Shadow King twist which hurt it a lot for me. I still think the show is incredible in the ways its incredible. But taking the premise of mentally ill guy with ridiculous levels of power who's mind is his own biggest enemy and turning his mental illness into a literal villain to fight is a bit too far a step from the concept for me.

It also retroactively made a lot of the show less interesting. I loved all the Silent Hill like implications for the different things being seen in David's mind and what those could represent about him and it was such a disappointment for that to all be Shadow King hiding or messing with him.
>>
File: 1493786656075.jpg (116KB, 634x239px) Image search: [Google]
1493786656075.jpg
116KB, 634x239px
>>93743599
>implying we're not in David's head still.
>>
>>93743633
I'd really like for Shadow King to turn out to be a fake out. Though I would find it weird to pretend the show is less interesting than it actually is and to leave that as where it sits on between seasons.
>>
>>93743599
Are David and Shadow King the only characters in the show from comics?
>>
>>93743717
I've not read a lot of Claremont's New Mutant stuff so I can't say 100% there's not a minor character share, but yeah they're the only two I know of.

Though Syd is serving a similar purpose in the show as Blindfold did in Spurrior's run on the character.
>>
>>93743717
Professor X is implied in a flashback, dialog, and the best animated plot exposition ever.

But some of his personalities are named characters in the comics.
We get to see the telekinetic one.
I'm hoping we get to see Moira.
>>
>>93743690
Maybe not entirely in David's head, but some of the characters still strike me as too out of place and I'm still holding out hope they find a way to introduce David getting his powers from multiple personalities in his mind.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.